getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Chastity or Elastrator (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=319125)

BorgerBoredom 08-14-2017 10:28 PM

Chastity or Elastrator

I'm requesting the wonderful people of this site to decide my fate. There will be a poll up for a week. Chastity, or elastrator. Each vote for chastity will be one week, each vote for elastration will be five minutes. At the end of the seven days, whichever wins will be done. Feel free to post other ideas/things to do below.

Before anyone says it, I am aware of the risks of extended banding, and am okay with it.

Kisune Karnon 08-14-2017 11:15 PM

I chose Elastration purely for how bad of an idea it is.

BorgerBoredom 08-14-2017 11:22 PM

Chastity is winning out, as I figured it would. I do enjoy Elastration play, though

BorgerBoredom 08-15-2017 06:20 AM

Thank you all for the votes so far. Five for chastity, six for Elastration. Six days to go

BorgerBoredom 08-15-2017 03:06 PM

Elastration is pulling out ahead. Six days to go. Thank you to all who have voted so far

BorgerBoredom 08-17-2017 05:33 PM

41 votes so far. Thanks to all who have voted so far

BorgerBoredom 08-18-2017 12:39 PM

Almost up to fifty votes. If we hit a hundred before the poll closes, I'll make things more interesting

ChasteTeddyBear 08-18-2017 01:36 PM

I can only assume you're doing this poll with 1 of 2 things in mind.

1) You have no intention of doing the elastrator if it wins but will do chastity if it does and are enjoying the psychological aspect of letting other people hypothetically control your "fate".

2) Using the elastrator is going to be an attempt at banding to achieve prolonged numbness rather than actual removal. In which case, make sure you do your reading. I'd look up BlueEyes on chastitymansion and read some of his posts before doing so.

Either way, I voted chastity in hopes of either 1, bursting your bubble or 2 mitigating risk. No offense, but this shouldn't be a legitimate poll if it is.

BorgerBoredom 08-21-2017 08:51 PM

Poll closes soon

BorgerBoredom 08-23-2017 10:21 AM

Thank you to all who voted. The results will be caried out soon, with someone verifying that it was in fact completed

Krakin 08-23-2017 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChasteTeddyBear (Post 2924264)
I can only assume you're doing this poll with 1 of 2 things in mind.

1) You have no intention of doing the elastrator if it wins but will do chastity if it does and are enjoying the psychological aspect of letting other people hypothetically control your "fate".

2) Using the elastrator is going to be an attempt at banding to achieve prolonged numbness rather than actual removal. In which case, make sure you do your reading. I'd look up BlueEyes on chastitymansion and read some of his posts before doing so.

Either way, I voted chastity in hopes of either 1, bursting your bubble or 2 mitigating risk. No offense, but this shouldn't be a legitimate poll if it is.

I agree, elastration is a horrible idea. That is how they castrate bulls, if the OP is wanting this... go get it done professionally. This will be much safer.

Stay safe and keep that in mind. If I could vote now, it would be the chastity as well.

-Alexis