getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Thoughts on Body Hair/Pubes? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=326948)

andrew_b 11-13-2017 04:08 PM

Thoughts on Body Hair/Pubes?

What is your thoughts on body hair or pubes on women or men?

2bchew 11-13-2017 05:05 PM

Not a big fan of all over body hair but I do love pubic hair.

andrew_b 11-13-2017 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2bchew (Post 3036554)
Not a big fan of all over body hair but I do love pubic hair.

Interesting, any reason for it?

2bchew 11-13-2017 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3036571)
Interesting, any reason for it?

Love the look of it and I like to use it for punishment.Make the naughty person pluck out 3 hairs at a time for say 5 times in a punishment session.

bamadude01 11-13-2017 06:47 PM

prefer the look of smooth body, with shaved or trimmed pubes.

Although, on a funnier note, I did come across a male cam model a couple of years ago that had dyed his pubes. In the few months I saw him, he had them blue, green, and purple at different times. And since discovering this site, I always thought that would be an interesting, fun dare to get someone to do.

imakikmaster 11-13-2017 09:29 PM

For me on either gender body hair is really up to them but pubes I prefer it either really nice and saved or they go all out bush

andrew_b 11-13-2017 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bamadude01 (Post 3036626)
prefer the look of smooth body, with shaved or trimmed pubes.

Although, on a funnier note, I did come across a male cam model a couple of years ago that had dyed his pubes. In the few months I saw him, he had them blue, green, and purple at different times. And since discovering this site, I always thought that would be an interesting, fun dare to get someone to do.

Wow that is interesting

levu 11-13-2017 11:43 PM

I hate all hair that isn't on my head or my eyebrows so I shave it all off when I have a decent razor. others I don't love it but it would never be a deal breaker

rhode64 11-14-2017 02:41 AM

me

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3036459)
What is your thoughts on body hair or pubes on women or men?

Everyone knows I am a nudist and a bit of a hygiene freak and I find body hair a total turn off and have shaved since I was young .I raised a nudist family and encouraged them all to shave at puberty so we now all shave so for me it got to be shaved for guys and girls .

Edgeandenial 11-14-2017 07:35 AM

I don't like body hair ..on men it on woman . A little hairy is fine ... But anything too hairy is meh.

Extremely hairy chest makes me paranoid and I start thinking that there might be worms stuck in it ..I do love facial hair on men through. Beard is hot af. But please shampoo your beard everyday!

Caius1 11-14-2017 07:58 AM

I prefer naturality so body hair or pubes are all fine by me. I myself have pretty hairy legs and moderately hairy chest, arms and stomach. I also have a full beard. Pubes I keep short to make my dick look a bit bigger.
As I said, hair is fine by me to an extent. Extreme hairyness just looks so unclean that I don't really like it.
I do find hairless bodies to be sexier (not counting hair in the head) but don't mind some hair at all. And I have to say that trimmed pubes are actually sexier than no pubes at all.

Jaro 11-14-2017 09:16 PM

I love pubic hair on women, anywhere else I prefer them to shave.
Hairy toes are a no-go for both sexes!

tofu 11-14-2017 09:30 PM

I generally find body hair disgusting. I'd prefer everywhere shaved, on man or woman or any other gender. I'd settle for body shaving with very neatly groom pubes.

andrew_b 11-14-2017 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tofu (Post 3037937)
I generally find body hair disgusting. I'd prefer everywhere shaved, on man or woman or any other gender. I'd settle for body shaving with very neatly groom pubes.

Would you particularly ask partners to shave?

cearul8 11-15-2017 01:42 AM

I despise my pubes, and have been undergoing laser hair removal for nearly 18 months now to get rid of them. I'm wonderfully smooth now! I also prefer women to be smooth down there, though at least trimmed well is ok.