getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   I need a punishment (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=403329)

alex_carter 05-17-2021 06:53 PM

I need a punishment

Hey guys, so I need a punishment. Let me explain.

When I shower I use a bath brush to make sure I get my lower back, bottom and the back of my thighs nice and clean. I have long hair, and as is the case with most people, I lose some strands of hair when I shower. Some of this hair often times gets caught up in the brush bristles. When I finish showering I usually clean the hair out of the bristles so the brush is nice and clean. I also have a wooden hair brush that I use on my hair when it's damp right after I get out of the shower, that I also always clean after I'm done with it.

Well, when I took my shower today, I noticed (when I went to use my bath brush) that I had not cleaned the hair out of it last time I showered. I thought this was odd, but didn't think anything of it really. I just cleaned it out and finished my shower. When I got out of the shower and went to brush my hair though, I noticed I had neglected to clean the hair brush as well.

This is unacceptable and I need a punishment to make sure this doesn't become a bad habit, and if you all think it is necessary (or a good idea), let me know and I will return here and make a new post requesting a punishment each time this happens in the future. I need to be held accountable and I'm hoping you all can help. Any punishments that I complete will be proven with a written report on what happened and how it went, and any information you may need to give me a punishment can be found in the links in my signature. As far as pictures are concerned, I will not do pictures of myself, but I am willing to take a picture of my brush(s) and put them in an album for proof if you'd like to hold me accountable. I usually shower once or twice a week as I don't do a lot to get really dirty and a "sink bath" will suffice most days.

Thank you for your help in correcting this unacceptable behavior.

Maximilian Jenius 05-17-2021 06:57 PM

Take your bath brush and scrub hard against each tit and clit. 100 hard scrubs each.

Try and insert your brush afterwards and use it to edge twice.

If you cannot insert it then 100 spanks on your clit.

alex_carter 05-17-2021 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maximilian Jenius (Post 4379450)
Take your bath brush and scrub hard against each tit and clit. 100 hard scrubs each.

Try and insert your brush afterwards and use it to edge twice.

If you cannot insert it then 100 spanks on your clit.

Insertions are a limit. Please make sure to at least read my limits next time.

Masterbobby65 05-17-2021 07:00 PM

You should start off by spanking yourself 15 times on each ass cheek with the hair brush and then do 30 minutes of corner time with your hands on your head holding the bath brush with your mouth

Footslaves 05-17-2021 07:03 PM

Use that hairbrush to spank yourself 50 times on each ass cheek make sure to make those hits count or your punishment won't sink in

SirD 05-17-2021 07:54 PM

Each time before you shower you are to inspect both of your brushes. For each hair you find that was not cleaned out after your last shower you will write out by hand in neat cursive "I need to learn to clean up after myself before it becomes a bad habit." 5 times. If your hair count exceeds 5 that day you can only take a cold shower.

alex_carter 05-17-2021 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirD (Post 4379483)
Each time before you shower you are to inspect both of your brushes. For each hair you find that was not cleaned out after your last shower you will write out by hand in neat cursive "I need to learn to clean up after myself before it becomes a bad habit." 5 times. If your hair count exceeds 5 that day you can only take a cold shower.

Cold showers are a limit. I can't stand being cold, it physically hurts if it's too long, so I don't do cold showers.

I'll see what all is here by tomorrow night and then start on any that don't break my limits.

Maximilian Jenius 05-17-2021 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_carter (Post 4379453)
Insertions are a limit. Please make sure to at least read my limits next time.

Hey sorry my bad. I missed it from your list. Forget I said that.

SirD 05-18-2021 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_carter (Post 4379497)
Cold showers are a limit. I can't stand being cold, it physically hurts if it's too long, so I don't do cold showers.

I'll see what all is here by tomorrow night and then start on any that don't break my limits.

You might want to consider revising your limits list then.

alex_carter 05-18-2021 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirD (Post 4379801)
You might want to consider revising your limits list then.

Why it's right in there...
  • Look under super punishments it specifies a 2 minute cold shower.
  • Look under limits and it says cold showers.

Heyythere04 05-18-2021 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_carter (Post 4379948)
Why it's right in there...
  • Look under super punishments it specifies a 2 minute cold shower.
  • Look under limits and it says cold showers.

Man cold shower don't harm and humiliate and doesn't cause any pain to you,I too agree that this should not be a problem for you...

See,you want a punishment but have many limits,I am asking for public,pics and illegal things but 2 minutes cold shower is too much for limit

Butterfly 05-18-2021 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heyythere04 (Post 4380132)
Man cold shower don't harm and humiliate and doesn't cause any pain to you,I too agree that this should not be a problem for you...

See,you want a punishment but have many limits,I am asking for public,pics and illegal things but 2 minutes cold shower is too much for limit

It doesn't matter what you think. You don't get to decide what somebody's limits are. I could decide that being told to drink water is a limit and you can't dispute it. If you can't give something within the parameters given then don't give anything.

Dingo96 05-18-2021 01:42 PM

Possibly a bit too extreme and pedantic, but the issue is with not cleaning the hair, so I'm thinking you have to count out every SINGLE strand of hair that is left behind, and yes, I do mean EVERY single one, full strand or even just a tiny one, they all count.

Now, the number there is how many spanks you need to perform.

alex_carter 05-18-2021 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dingo96 (Post 4380253)
Possibly a bit too extreme and pedantic, but the issue is with not cleaning the hair, so I'm thinking you have to count out every SINGLE strand of hair that is left behind, and yes, I do mean EVERY single one, full strand or even just a tiny one, they all count.

Now, the number there is how many spanks you need to perform.

Thanks for helping to get things back on track. :)

Unfortunately I will not be able to do this for yesterday's behavior since the hairs have already been cleaned and trashed, but I will definitely keep it in mind for the future... unless you intended it to be a long term "rule" sort of thing, in which case can there be some leeway, as the little hairs can get caught in the bristles and sometimes missed until they are worked loose by scrubbing or they can blend in with the bristles (that's all for the bath brush of course, as stated is perfectly acceptable for the hair brush, lol).

Bdsub 05-18-2021 01:56 PM

I propose, as a reminder, you Cary your hair brush with you at all times for 24 hours. It needs to be within arms reach at all times. If you are sitting at a desk it sits on your desk visible. You go out, it goes with in your purse, it stays in bed with you as you sleep etc.