getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Worms in Underwear dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7878)

Wedgie 01-21-2008 08:16 AM

Worms in Underwear dare

This dare is not for people who can't take gross dares. First you go back to the sports department of Wal-Mart and buy some worms they keep as fish bait. Go home and get an old pair of underwear, put them on and duck tape the legs to yourself and tape the fly shut. Put the worms in your crotch utill you have a pretty big buldge then tape the waist shut and go to school or work. This gives you a real weird feeling and makes your balls look big from outside of your pants.:cool:

MasterO 01-21-2008 08:54 AM

I think it would be funnier and more humiliating for a girl to do this with just a tight fitting pair of panties and to allow the worms to escape throughout the day and occasionally be dropping out from under her skirt.

Wedgie 01-21-2008 09:47 AM

Yes, but you need the worms because if they all fall out your done with the dare.

MasterO 01-21-2008 10:45 AM

wearing tight panties they would not all get out too quickly and would leave their slimmy trail behind when they did leave. One could always make her stop, pick them up and put them in again.

hovie907 01-21-2008 03:53 PM

worms dare

i think you have just redeemed yourself. i would love to do this dare. pls think of more dares

Rebecca 01-21-2008 05:41 PM

Hmmm, I might give this a try.

Rebecca
-x-

MasterO 01-21-2008 05:52 PM

Please do try it Rebecca and then come back and tell us about it.

Minimouse 01-21-2008 06:02 PM

you don't think the worms would cral up into you do you??

Rebecca 01-21-2008 06:06 PM

Good point Minimouse, I may try it for a sort while tomorrow just to find out I was think of wearing hose and tape tight around the legs so they cant drop down. The boyfriend has some as bait

sexy682 01-21-2008 06:40 PM

wats a buldge???????

hovie907 01-21-2008 08:24 PM

worms

i will probally do this sunday when i am going to be driving home for 4 hours.

I recall this thing i saw on tv where people put worms in some guys socks before.

kabuto 01-22-2008 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexy682 (Post 44352)
wats a buldge???????

Haha oh dear how old are you.

Also, this is what a buldge is.

Also, good dare, but maybe not for girls, I don't know how easy it would be for one to get "lost"...

Rebecca 01-22-2008 11:51 AM

Oh What a day! After joining the forum last night with the hope I my get some dares for a days fun on Friday, I couldn't sleep thinking about all the amazing dares I had read about. I said that i may try the worms one and decided that I would (with a few small changes).

After reading what somebody put about maybe the worms would get in you I was a bit worried so decided I would give it a short try and if it went OK maybe a longer try later.

I put on a pair of tights or hose without panties and taped around my thighs tightly to stop the worms running down legs. I went to the back room and got out my boyfriends tub of worms he had got for fishing last weekend. they we a bit dirty so I put a hand-full in a bowl with some cold water and washed the worst off.

So there I was wearing nothing but a pair of tapped tights and a bowl full of wet worms, I was a little apprehensive but put my hand in and scooped out a good amount or worms and took a deep breath and slid my hand down of my tights.

I my first ever internet dare was about to start. I opened my hand and let them out, Wow! they were VERY cold and very VERY, the cold water running down my legs and loads of worms wriggling around my pussy. I quickly scooped out the rest from the bowl and dropped them in, pulling the gusset away from myself to let them all work there way around, then I securely tapped around my waist.

I dared myself to go the the local shop buy a newspaper and walk home before i could take them out. So I quickly dressed in a skirt and blouse and went out. It felt amazing, like a million tiny orgasms as they worked their way around my ass and pussy. I have been known to squirt when I cum so I was hoping this wasn't going to happen, I couldn't get the smile off my face in the shop and felt very flushed but I loved it. I was so turned on I had to masturbate as soon as I got home.

They didn't get inside me but felt like they were trying to. If I were to do it gain i would probably try to stop this

Cool dare, Thanks

Rebecca
-x-

Davros 01-22-2008 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rebecca (Post 44443)
Oh What a day! After joining the forum last night with the hope I my get some dares for a days fun on Friday, I couldn't sleep thinking about all the amazing dares I had read about. I said that i may try the worms one and decided that I would (with a few small changes).

After reading what somebody put about maybe the worms would get in you I was a bit worried so decided I would give it a short try and if it went OK maybe a longer try later.

I put on a pair of tights or hose without panties and taped around my thighs tightly to stop the worms running down legs. I went to the back room and got out my boyfriends tub of worms he had got for fishing last weekend. they we a bit dirty so I put a hand-full in a bowl with some cold water and washed the worst off.

So there I was wearing nothing but a pair of tapped tights and a bowl full of wet worms, I was a little apprehensive but put my hand in and scooped out a good amount or worms and took a deep breath and slid my hand down of my tights.

I my first ever internet dare was about to start. I opened my hand and let them out, Wow! they were VERY cold and very VERY, the cold water running down my legs and loads of worms wriggling around my pussy. I quickly scooped out the rest from the bowl and dropped them in, pulling the gusset away from myself to let them all work there way around, then I securely tapped around my waist.

I dared myself to go the the local shop buy a newspaper and walk home before i could take them out. So I quickly dressed in a skirt and blouse and went out. It felt amazing, like a million tiny orgasms as they worked their way around my ass and pussy. I have been known to squirt when I cum so I was hoping this wasn't going to happen, I couldn't get the smile off my face in the shop and felt very flushed but I loved it. I was so turned on I had to masturbate as soon as I got home.

They didn't get inside me but felt like they were trying to. If I were to do it gain i would probably try to stop this

Cool dare, Thanks

Rebecca
-x-

Sounds awesome :p Maybe if you're willing to take a bit of pain, use a clothes peg or a clip to keep your entrances closed ;)

Cheeteah 01-22-2008 11:58 AM

Rebecca,
Your worms dare exploits sounds like a right laugh.:D
I might have to try it myself now.
Would you change anything about it if daring a guy to do it?