getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Accept a (diaper) dare to give a dare! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=244306)

Captain0blivious 12-15-2015 12:24 PM

Accept a (diaper) dare to give a dare!

Hey everyone,

I have a new idea for a type of dare thread we can try! Instead of a "person above" dare thread, where each new person dares the most recent person to comment in the thread, this will be a "person below" dare thread. In order to post a dare for someone to do, you must accept (and soon complete) the most recent dare posted. Keep your dares and challenges somewhat reasonable, or we'll have to skip your dares (sad face). Here's an example:

First post:
Quote:

Wear a diaper for 6 hours without changing it.
Next post:
Quote:

I'm up for the challenge! Next person has to go on their next shopping trip in a double diaper.
Here's the key rule that will make this work: If a dare is within your limits and you have not commented on the thread in the past 24 hours, you must accept the dare if you read it. Opening up this thread is a commitment to accept a dare. Any evidence of dare completion should be PM'd to the poster of the dare if requested.

Let's give this dare thread a go! I'll start us off.

If you read this dare, you have to wear a diaper with no pants for an entire continuous hour tonight.

diapersissyswitch 12-15-2015 01:06 PM

I accept your dare.

The next person has to sleep in a double diaper tonight.

Wetdiaperlover82397 12-15-2015 11:23 PM

i accept your dare

next person has to wear a diaper and nothing else all day and only 2 diaper changes allowed must wet but dont have to mess unless u choose to. hope its a day u plan to stay home all day

Emerald diapers 12-16-2015 02:29 AM

I'll take this one! Going to be a chilly day! Blankies abound!

The next person has to wet their diaper in public, or mess their diaper wherever they would like.

wheelsoffeathers 12-16-2015 03:14 AM

Sure i'll do this.

Next person has to wear a diaper until it leaks before changing, if you mess and it's not leaking you cannot change until it has leaked.

tiger777 12-16-2015 06:09 AM

Sure :)

Next person have to take 5 marshmallows up their butt and stay in a diaper. You have to stay in that diaper for 1 hour, so the longer you can keep your self from messing the less time you have to sit in your own mess.

InstantInferno 12-16-2015 07:20 AM

Ok, I'll do that

Next person has to wear a diaper until they mess in it before changing. If it starts leaking before then, they can put another diaper on top but must keep the original diaper on underneath.

tiger777 12-16-2015 09:23 AM

I do this one to as they go well together :)

Next person have to go for a walk in public for at least 20 min and then wet your self, before heading home.

tiger777 12-18-2015 09:18 AM

Well as there was no takers I did it my self. I took on a diaper and went out to buy some grocery's and I wet my diaper as I was waiting in line, after that I just walk home.

I don't know if people thought that they had to wet their pants, but as this is a diaper thread your allowed a diaper unless told not.

Next easy dare, Wear a diaper for 8 hours (can be at home) you don't have to use it but then you have to hold it. Every thing goes in the diaper.

orophins 12-19-2015 05:34 AM

Can do.

Next person: Wear only a diaper to bed, drink 1L of water beforehand and if you wake up before usual needing to pee, wet your diaper and go back to sleep.

Captain0blivious 12-19-2015 11:15 AM

I'll do it!

Next person has to go on omegle wearing a t-shirt and diapers for one hour.

Diaperedluver 12-19-2015 09:46 PM

Can do attitude.

Next person has to wear double diapers for 1 day

diaperedpilot 12-20-2015 01:14 PM

I'm doing it!

Next user has to mess their diaper & sit in it for an hour before changing.

Johnieboy 12-31-2015 12:46 PM

Question before acceptance

If I accept this challenge can I do it tomorrow or must it be same day.

And do you all think we should start adding a pics or atleast send to a person that made the date for proof?

diaperedpilot 01-01-2016 10:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Might not be a bad idea, at least to the extent that you can prove it.