getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Post Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Q-Tip Pain (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=1349)

userben 03-10-2007 06:04 PM

Q-Tip Pain

http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/ARP/ARP112/Cttnswab.jpg
ok if u dont know waht a Q-tip is here is a pic of one. k this is another good punishment. your slave gets a q-tip and stick it in the pee hole (lol what a better wording lol cant think of one) and stick it in so the only part showing is one end. then you can have your slave leave it in for a while. but have them pull is out slow or quick which ever u prefer. it hurt alot but when u pee it burns alot. the effect last 1-3 days

TrekBoy008 03-10-2007 09:30 PM

That sounds quite painful, I pity any slave that would disobey you, userben.

masterDane 03-10-2007 09:52 PM

i got to get my bitch to do this next time she acts up

Musty 21 03-11-2007 09:15 AM

i think i'll do this one for the fun of it. For a slave, make sure the end that goes in is wet with tabasco or icy hot or toothpaste.

depp=noob=lol 03-11-2007 10:02 AM

wow hard and good one userben and mustangman58, that is a nice variation!!!
can anyone who has done this report how it feeled?

Dare861 03-11-2007 10:21 PM

Ow.

Ow. Ow. Ow.

i was once told to put something in there... it hurts. i didn't get it in. at all. because it hurts. a lot. a whole lot. enough to make a grown man cry a lot. (not me, i didn't get it in it hurt so much, but i've heard stories...)

i shudder just thinking about it.

As for Mustangman's addition...

Actually. Nevermind. i have no reply to something THAT painful >.<
Tabasco sauce... Cruel. :p

For those who actually are crazy enough to do this, make sure whatever you're using is sterile, as should all things being used. Temporary pain is one thing. Getting an infection for a week or two or WORSE is quite another.

Good punishment, but only if the slave is -very- bad :p

-Daredude

userben 03-18-2007 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by depp=noob=lol (Post 7868)
wow hard and good one userben and mustangman58, that is a nice variation!!!
can anyone who has done this report how it feeled?

i have done this before not a good felling. the first time i did it i was glad it was over then when i went to the bath roomi had a painful suprize i almost cryed when i was peeing

Suki 03-18-2007 03:03 PM

i've done it with a tooth pick which was smaller then a q-tip and it hurt so i wasn't able to keep it in that long...but it was a bit easier the second time.....i'll have to try it with a q-tip and i'll post back how it went

userben 03-24-2007 11:50 PM

how did it feel you never wrote back

cheesy dude 03-25-2007 02:01 PM

ouch this punishment sounds painfull... i wouldnt give it out lightly.

Musty 21 03-25-2007 02:30 PM

All i can say is, worse then toothpaste

Suki 03-25-2007 02:43 PM

whoops sorry it took me so long to get back to this...i totally forgot....i tried it a couple of days ago before i had a shower...it killed...that was the biggest thing i have tried so far to get in that hole....i didn't get it in as far as i wanted...only went in about half way...it hurt to much a couldn't keep it in for long...only lasted about 5 minutes

Musty 21 03-26-2007 10:47 AM

Well, i'm gonna stick a q tip in my dick with one of the soft ends satuerated in tabasco so i can give it as punishment to my slaves. If i havn't done it i don't do it to them

depp=noob=lol 03-26-2007 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mustangman58 (Post 9516)
so i can give it as punishment to my slaves. If i havn't done it i don't do it to them

OffTopic: good that you do that. There are many masters who just give impossible/ too extreme tasks. it is nice that you have experienced things bfr.

userben 03-26-2007 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mustangman58 (Post 9516)
Well, i'm gonna stick a q tip in my dick with one of the soft ends satuerated in tabasco so i can give it as punishment to my slaves. If i havn't done it i don't do it to them

lol i go to know how it felt