getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Punish my ass (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=292734)

Ashleytimber 02-19-2017 05:01 AM

Punish my ass

I am a virgin lesbian submissive . I have been bad lately..
I was rude and talking back.
I would like ideas to punish myself. I am alone and will do the dares to myself.
Please give me dares and I will truly do my best to fulfill all of them and will report back...
Likes:edging,anal, slight nipple torture, wedgies, enemas and humiliation
Dislikes: piss drinking(but I am willing to do it since I have been a bad cunt.)
Limits: blood,scars and public
I only have household items available.

FirTree 02-19-2017 05:20 AM

First off, you will strip down to just your underwear. Next, this is optional, but if you have any duct tape, duct tape your mouth shut because clearly you can't keep it that way if you're talking back to people. Remove your panties and gather as many pens as you would like (At least five, i'd say.) Coat each one in toothpaste or an alternative. Your objective is to get all of the pens deep into your ass. You must sit like this for 10 minutes.

Optional: After successfully shoving all pens in, Give yourself a melvin (Frontal) wedgie

Ashleytimber 02-19-2017 06:18 AM

Thank you miss I will complete the dares and send u a report. If u don't find my report satisfying or if u find any mistakes then please do punish me again...

babyaaron 02-19-2017 06:26 AM

Go get naked put some thoothpast on your finger and insert it in your filthy whore ass and repeat that for your pussy now get a ice cube and shove it in your dirty whore ass as will now lay down and edge 20 times using your hair brush but every 5 edges put more toothpaste in your holes

Ashleytimber 02-19-2017 07:25 AM

Report to miss fir tree

Miss this is my report of how I completed the punishment.
First I took 5 pens to the washroom stripped to my underwear and then applied some moisturiser to my ass hole and took a full tube after toothpaste and inserted one pen at a time through the opening of the tube so no inch of the pens were spared of the toothpaste after I completed 2 pens my ass did not stretch for the third so I left it that way I pushed the pens into my ass till they went in completely and only the caps were sticking out. Then I put on my underwear and my clothes and left the washroom. I kept the pens in for 10 minutes and then went back to the washroom removed my pants and panties and took out both the pens and then gave myself an enema as my ass was burning. Then I removed my panties and put on my pants only.
If u feel that I did not do the punishment to ur satisfaction then I shall do whatever u wish of me as my punishment.

batfinch 02-19-2017 07:30 AM

Spend 24 hours without sitting on a toilet seat

Ashleytimber 02-19-2017 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Siraaron (Post 2667671)
Go get naked put some thoothpast on your finger and insert it in your filthy whore ass and repeat that for your pussy now get a ice cube and shove it in your dirty whore ass as will now lay down and edge 20 times using your hair brush but every 5 edges put more toothpaste in your holes

Sir I completed ur punishment as instructed thank for helping discipline me.

Ashleytimber 02-19-2017 07:42 AM

I am sorry miss please forgive me as I forgot to give myself a Melvin wedgie after the pens were in...

Ashleytimber 02-19-2017 07:44 AM

Thank you sir I will inform you once I finish the task.

babyaaron 02-19-2017 08:53 AM

We're is the report

SirStephen76 02-19-2017 10:27 AM

It's your mouth that needs to be punished, so:

Every time you go to the bathroom at home, I want you to take a glass with you. Fill the glass with your pee, then finish up.

Edge, using toothpaste on your clit. Drink your nice warm freshly prepared beverage, then edge again with toothpaste.

We can't very well have you going around with breath smelling of pee, so wash your mouth out with soap and water.

Magnetic 02-19-2017 04:52 PM

Next morning you are to brush your teeth after breakfast, use abundantly plenty hot sauce for toothpaste. Wash your teeth for at least 5 minutes. No not use mouth wash, or anything afterwards... Neither eat nor drink anything until lunch.

How hot should it be?

Furthermore, I want you to delay your lunch as much as possible.

I don't know how much do you like the hot taste. Whatever, you must use something light enough for you to resist it, but hot enough for you to spent a horrible morning.

Report back on this thread.

Ashleytimber 02-19-2017 06:48 PM

I am sorry

My ass has become very sore due to the punoshments and burns like he'll so I won't be able to do any further punishmemts...

babyaaron 02-19-2017 06:53 PM

I am still mad that I did not get a proper report from you

SirStephen76 02-19-2017 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashleytimber (Post 2668473)
My ass has become very sore due to the punoshments and burns like he'll so I won't be able to do any further punishmemts...

If it's any help, my punishment doesn't involve your ass at all, I'm helpful like the that... :D