getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Streaking (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=247705)

Lovestorun 01-10-2016 05:16 PM

Streaking

Have you ever been streaking? Where, when, why, seen?

I have had to mostly for losing bets, or on new years at midnight, so just wondering what stories people have to tell lol

andrew_b 01-11-2016 08:33 PM

I've been streaking

I was out with my friends on the beach, they said I should go skinny dipping

I said I would do it only for the dipping part.

Eventually it led to me streaking across the beach car park. It was some rush.

rhode64 01-12-2016 08:19 AM

streaking

I wasnt running but I have walked round both our local parks naked it was at night but yes I was seen .They just gave me a strange look and went on their way .
The first time I streaked I was 11 and still remember it . I ran right to the end of our road and back in daylight and several people hooted their horns it was such a rush and I was hooked .
Every summer I often walk from home naked round our local park and back again every couple of nights and yes I have been seen it just adds to the fun .

fitgirl2014 01-19-2016 04:58 PM

Never streaked, I've never been in a situation where it's came up other than playing beer pong

Becc@T 01-19-2016 09:01 PM

I've streaked as part of a TorD, and with friends for fun.

The TorD one was while camping/drinking with friends, so they saw me. That was the summer after high school.

The other time was at a friend's cottage for fun, and we all saw each other but nobody else.

Spoiled panties 01-20-2016 07:07 PM

My girlfriend asked me to so I striped at a crowded beach and ran naked, also have done it in a shopping centre

MissPublic 01-21-2016 09:16 AM

I streaked often :)

One time i ran over a highway-bridge naked at daytime. Of course i got caught by many cars but that was intended to happen.

Another time i was in netherlands in zandvoort and i undressed and said to my bf that he should walk 5 minutes away. I had to search him naked... it took 15 minutes to find him but it was funny! *-* I almost got caught by police, but i were caught by many strangers :D
(normally i dont do dares which are as hard as this one but it was far away from my hometown so i felt very daring)

andrew_b 04-20-2016 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissPublic (Post 2066260)
I streaked often :)

One time i ran over a highway-bridge naked at daytime. Of course i got caught by many cars but that was intended to happen.

Another time i was in netherlands in zandvoort and i undressed and said to my bf that he should walk 5 minutes away. I had to search him naked... it took 15 minutes to find him but it was funny! *-* I almost got caught by police, but i were caught by many strangers :D
(normally i dont do dares which are as hard as this one but it was far away from my hometown so i felt very daring)

Wow there are some stories :)