getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Fiction] The Locker Room (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=27964)

kenshi46 07-13-2009 08:24 AM

The Locker Room

*Lunch Bell Rings*

Lunch was now over... I needed to head to Physical Education..

When I arrived, I realized I was the first one to arrive. I pulled off my shirt revealing my rather ''toned'' stomach and then removed my pants, leaving me only in my small red and gray briefs.

Still alone.

At this point, lots of ideas were coming to me. I finally decided that I would do an extremely risky one.

I would remove my briefs and lock all my clothes in a locker. Then I would masturbate until I came all over my chest, only then would I then return to get my clothes.

And so, I put my thumbs in the waistband of my briefs, hesitated a little but ended up pulling them down. I took all my clothes put them in my locker and locked it with a 4 digit lock (I knew the combination).

I could feel my heart beat racing... anyone could enter at anytime and see me...

I sat on the bench and started stroking my dick. I started quite slowly and then went faster and faster. I could feel I was near an orgasm. I went really fast and then came all over my chest...

As I lifted my head I noticed a boy from my class was watching me.

He got near me and whispered in my ear

Slenderman - Doctor 07-13-2009 08:32 AM

The idea is cool. My only suggestion would be to try and add more detail and slow it down. Introduce us to the character so we can put ourselves in his shoes. But apart from that, nice introduction :)

maxim 07-13-2009 08:56 AM

Ya and don't just leave us hanging with no more information...

Slenderman - Doctor 07-13-2009 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xdares (Post 163243)
Ya and don't just leave us hanging with no more information...

I believe that's called a cliffhanger :p and this one works because you've just proved you want to know more ;):)

callofduty4 07-17-2009 07:48 PM

ru going to reply more

interesting 07-17-2009 08:28 PM

As cliffhangers go, it's a good one, but I think it's badly handled. You don't end an idea just before someone is about to speak. Kenshi should have skipped the entire last sentence, ending with someone watching the main character.

Speaking of him, who is he? Inquisitive minds cannot be content with the little information that is provided to us. This is not a work of Jacques Derrida or Ernest Hemingway. We need more if we're going to get sucked into this story.

There's such a thing as too much and not enough detail at the same time. Here are two examples.

Not enough: At this point, lots of ideas were coming to me. I finally decided that I would do an extremely risky one
- Really? What ideas? If you're going to say you have lots of ideas, you need to list them, or at least a few to give an idea of what the character is thinking.

Too much: I took all my clothes put them in my locker and locked it with a 4 digit lock (I knew the combination).
- Who doesn't know the combination to their own locker? It's pointless to specify that last part as it adds nothing to the story, and seems rather obvious.

A good start, regardless of my comments. Build up a bit more suspense, and work in more details and more text within a post. Keep going, I think people will enjoy this one.

glue 07-18-2009 08:45 AM

this is really good and you should feel confident to continue

8/10

Yossarian42 07-20-2009 07:25 PM

Tis a good story indeed

Yossarian42 07-31-2009 06:47 PM

If your going to leave it at that, I revoke my previous statement

maxim 07-31-2009 07:09 PM

They probaly won't write more!

glue 08-01-2009 03:26 AM

i would have to agree, great start then .............................

more sotries like this though would be fab

maxim 08-01-2009 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koquillion (Post 163245)
I believe that's called a cliffhanger :p and this one works because you've just proved you want to know more ;):)

What I ment was not posting anymore like ge is doing right now dav!