getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Post Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Punishment pussy (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=85148)

aaaan2000 08-19-2011 05:18 AM

Punishment pussy

Since us boys seem to masturbate so much, I think there should be a punishment device called a punishment pussy, which should be fucked as a punishment. I need help from other people what this "instrument" should look like. Would it be a fleshlight filled with nettles for instance? What do you people think?

banneduser 08-19-2011 11:00 AM

a rubber pussy filled with toothpaste works... trust me ;)

Wullunger 08-19-2011 01:45 PM

I've always been quite fond of the idea of a pussy filled with soft, feathery rubber quills - intensely teasing, but no amount of fucking will ever let you cum...

aaaan2000 08-20-2011 05:16 AM

Those are some good ideas annything else?

Philosophical 08-20-2011 11:04 AM

Requirements:
1x Toilet Roll
1x Bottle of PVC glue
1x Bag of Rice
1x Tube of Toothpaste
1x Stapler
1x Flat Knife

Preparation
- Remove any remaining toilet roll from the inside cardboard tube, or use an already empty tube if available.
- Coat the inside of the tube with PVC glue and wait until it goes tacky.
- Pour in 2 handfuls of rice. Rotate the tube around to ensure an even distribution across the surface.

- Use the flat side of the knife to press the rice against the glue ensuring a firm contact.
- Allow the glue to set. You should now have a tube covered entirely with rice within.
- Take one end, and pinch it shut, fold the edges in to make a /-\ shape rather than a flat surface. Staple it shut.

Use
- Apply a thick strip of mint toothpaste around the inside edge at the opening.
- Suffer

aaaan2000 08-20-2011 12:05 PM

wow that sounds cruel in deed

JesterBDSM 08-22-2011 11:57 AM

along the same lines, use a fleshlight and coat with toothpaste, icyhot, nettles. As the punishment goes, they are to masturbate until they cum. The amount of minutes (if at all) it takes is the number of days in a chastity device or not allowed to cum again.

aaaan2000 08-31-2011 05:53 AM

So 1200 views and 6 replies....not the best score I think

davidallen 08-03-2012 09:10 AM

well, i once tried a bag filled with nettles. I made a hole in it and decided to fuck it untill i cum. Seemd easy, but... The first thrust felt like cuttíng my dick with thousand little knives. However, I needed to cum so much, so I continued. The stimulation from the bag and nettles was very weak. On the other side, the pain took away most of the pleasure and made it almost impossible to cum. It took me nearly 5 minutes to reach the first edge. 5 minutes of pain. Then I took my dick out (still without cumming) and inspected it. It was all red and swollen. I rested a while and then continued. It was qucker and less painfull this time. (I was horny from the edge plus the nettles were "worn out".

An amazing punisment. Took 2 days for my penis to stop itching.