getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Looking for punishment for my 19 year old webcam dominant. (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=102264)

poppet115 03-18-2012 07:15 AM

Looking for punishment for my 19 year old webcam dominant.

I am looking for a suitable punishment for my dominant as he has given me the task of finding a punishment for him.
He is only on webcam for now but he will be turning up in two weeks.
He likes pain and experimenting, he is up for anything but anal, public, scat.
Need as many ideas as possible as I am only a beginner and need to find one I am also comfortable with.

He is reciving the punishment

iluvXTRMcbt 03-19-2012 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppet115 (Post 643608)
I am looking for a suitable punishment for my dominant as he has given me the task of finding a punishment for him.
He is only on webcam for now but he will be turning up in two weeks.
He likes pain and experimenting, he is up for anything but anal, public, scat.
Need as many ideas as possible as I am only a beginner and need to find one I am also comfortable with.

i am a little confussed here. are thes punishments for him to receive? or ones he will be using on you?

Rosetyler99 03-23-2012 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvXTRMcbt (Post 644421)
i am a little confussed here. are thes punishments for him to receive? or ones he will be using on you?

I think she is on about him recieving the punishment, with the wording she uses it is him recieving the punishment.

iluvXTRMcbt 03-26-2012 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosetyler99 (Post 647361)
I think she is on about him recieving the punishment, with the wording she uses it is him recieving the punishment.

thats what I thought too. However, if she is the submissive part of the pair then it is she who should ge tthe punishment. If she doesnt want to continue the relationship than she should just let him know and stop the activities.

Rosetyler99 03-27-2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvXTRMcbt (Post 649320)
thats what I thought too. However, if she is the submissive part of the pair then it is she who should ge tthe punishment. If she doesnt want to continue the relationship than she should just let him know and stop the activities.

Um I actually know the pair and I was there when the task was set, he asked her to find a punishment for him, as in he would be the one being punished, and just because she is submissive doesn't mean that that is the only thing she can be, it is quite easy to be both submissive and dominant and to switch roles.

iluvXTRMcbt 03-28-2012 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosetyler99 (Post 650253)
Um I actually know the pair and I was there when the task was set, he asked her to find a punishment for him, as in he would be the one being punished, and just because she is submissive doesn't mean that that is the only thing she can be, it is quite easy to be both submissive and dominant and to switch roles.

I know that well as I am a switch.

anyway what are his limits/likes/dislikes/etc. This will help to tailor the punishment to him.

iluvXTRMcbt 03-28-2012 06:44 AM

ok I have a punishment for him.

he will need the following items:
3 cloths pins
duct tape
a candle
and you on cam with him:)

for this punishment he will tuck is limp cock between his balls and tape the balls together over the cock. Then he will be placing one cloths pin on the head of his cock. Now you will give him a show on the cam that will get him arroused (do what ever you want during the show) for no less that 30 minutes. as he gets hard his cock will pull his balls. during the show he will place a clothes pin on each nipple. and have the candle burning the entire show.

After the show, he is to untape his balls freeing his cock and pour the hot wax from the candle till it coats his cock and balls after the wax hardens he may remove cloths pins from his nipples and cock head.

let me know how this works out for you both and have fun with it ;)