getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Write my feminization rules (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424756)

Lotoloto 05-08-2023 12:41 PM

Write my feminization rules

I finally live alone in a small, cute apartment. I've always wanted more privacy for feminization, but it was difficult with room mates. That is not a problem anymore. New city, new me. I want you to give me rules so I can follow a great path to become a girl.

Shadow 05-08-2023 02:33 PM

- Always wear panties, no boy underwear. Get rid of it, throw them away.
- Once a week go tanning in a bikini, that should give you some nice tanning lines
- Keep your legs hairless
- Only use female products in the bathroom: Deo, shampoo, perfume, shaving tools etc.
- hang some sissy captions in your bed room: make them the last you see, when you go to sleep and the first, when you wake up
- put some nice herbal female hormone cream for breast enlargement on your chest daily and have the thrill that maybe something happens
- always wear ear rings (if not already done, get your ears pierced)
- once a week wear bright pink or bright red nail polish and while at home matching lipstick
Enjoy!

Lotoloto 05-08-2023 02:51 PM

Thank you very much I appreciate it

Suzie_sissy 05-08-2023 06:26 PM

Only men masturbate with full hand grip. Forget that.
Girls do it with two fingertips, or a magic wand. Sissies might be kept locked and have their O only anally.

Lotoloto 05-09-2023 07:07 AM

Yesterday I enjoy all the rules I get rid of my underwear and decide it was the day for tanning so first I shave my legs and put on a bikini to mark dose tanning lines then I hang some sissy captions in my room and go to buy the female hormone cream. I put on a big ear ring to show up and then at night I masturbate with only the tip of the fingers like girls do. Everything went smooth and great. Loving this rules and wating for more to apply.

Shadow 05-09-2023 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lotoloto (Post 5094563)
Yesterday I enjoy all the rules I get rid of my underwear and decide it was the day for tanning so first I shave my legs and put on a bikini to mark dose tanning lines then I hang some sissy captions in my room and go to buy the female hormone cream. I put on a big ear ring to show up and then at night I masturbate with only the tip of the fingers like girls do. Everything went smooth and great. Loving this rules and wating for more to apply.

Wow - sounds great!!! Keep us updated!

Lotoloto 05-09-2023 07:23 AM

I will tonight I will get my nails done bright pink with a little glitter

Lotoloto 05-09-2023 07:19 PM

All went smooth only some people kept looking me weird. But overall good

Shadow 05-10-2023 09:36 AM

WOW - that all sounds great. You're moving fast!

Here are some more ...
- Talk to yourself using your girl name (decide for one!)
- Tell your auto correction of your phone to correct your name to your female name (so you always have to correct it back - sometimes you will forget ;-) )
- Tuesdays and Fridays you will wear a bra. Could be a sports bra, so no one will notice
- Wear high heels for 1 hour a week
- put on some light lipgloss every morning, not too obvious. Just get used to it.

How are your ear rings? - If you want to take it even more serious, get your belly pierced as well. If you really want to cross the point of no going back, get a girly tattoo, something cute you like or a tramp stamp. Have fun!

Lotoloto 05-10-2023 12:12 PM

Perfect my girl name will be Madelyn
And will start to apply lipgloss every morning also I am going to cross a little by getting a tramp stamp if you have some more rules the better

sissyxresser 05-10-2023 11:05 PM

When possible wear skirts dresses leggings and high heels and flip flops

Lotoloto 05-11-2023 05:40 AM

Okey this day I was wearing a dress for the first time in public and apply lip gloss
My first step of the day was getting the tramp stamp I chose some wings and put it. Also the Pearson from the tattoo shop tell me that I look cute. After all I went home and practice my walk with high heels.

Lotoloto 05-11-2023 02:56 PM

Some new rules for today ??
Want to try more

Lotoloto 05-13-2023 06:22 AM

Yesterday I feel like I am getting more comfortable being a little girl I feel secure.
Today I will be wearing high heels for the first time so hope I can walk. I start to notice that my boobs are starting to grow not to much but they are growing. Fun fact now I feel more comfortable in panties than in men underwear so going cool right now

Lotoloto 05-14-2023 12:52 PM

Starting to get used to it