getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Puppy is Horny, wanna make it worse? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=70002)

Anime slut 03-05-2011 09:43 PM

Puppy is Horny, wanna make it worse?

Hello! I am in the horniest mood and want puppy play. Does anyone have any dares I can do? I'm here alone with my roommate's dog and all my toys. This bitch in heat will do anything. ;) And I'll take off the pee and poo limit for tonight. :) (fyi have to go really bad)

AlmightyElemental 03-05-2011 09:51 PM

Strip completely, put on a collar and leash, Put in a dildo and a butt-plug and take yourself for a walk (on hands and knees). During the time you are out, you are to find someone to make you cum, someone to make you edge and someone to spank you 20 times but you are not allowed to flat out tell them this. You may only make dog noises. Once your goals have been completed, make YOURSELF edge without using your hands and then start heading back to your dorm.

xxstupid15xx 03-05-2011 09:51 PM

hey

make a daiper or some to hold your poo and pee and you need to drink 4 cups of water and wear what ever you use to hold it in wear all night and u need to poo and pee out side like a dog

Anime slut 03-05-2011 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxstupid15xx (Post 413096)
make a daiper or some to hold your poo and pee and you need to drink 4 cups of water and wear what ever you use to hold it in wear all night and u need to poo and pee out side like a dog

yes master. ;) Do I Need to wear a collar?

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlmightyElemental (Post 413095)
Strip completely, put on a collar and leash, Put in a dildo and a butt-plug and take yourself for a walk (on hands and knees). During the time you are out, you are to find someone to make you cum, someone to make you edge and someone to spank you 20 times but you are not allowed to flat out tell them this. You may only make dog noises. Once your goals have been completed, make YOURSELF edge without using your hands and then start heading back to your dorm.

yes master, right away master. :) Be back soon!

Any others? maybe something inside?

AlmightyElemental 03-05-2011 10:04 PM

You are not allowed clothing for the night, just a collar and leash. You are also to spend the night on the floor with the leash tied to the bed and you may only get around on all fours.

Also, you must edge twice every half-hour for the rest of the night.

xxstupid15xx 03-05-2011 10:15 PM

yea wear one and also you need to gag your self and if you want to you can not go out side but you then have to tie your hand in front of you and your ankles(only aloud 1 1/2 feet inbetween your ankles)
and work you using as a diaper

Petter Ivan 03-06-2011 04:02 AM

The dog leads the way.

Hey.
Get naked, put on the collar and leash and head outside. Bring your roommates dog whit you. When outside, tie your leash to the dog, get on all four and let him/her (the dog) lead the way on your walk.

Ivan.

AlmightyElemental 03-06-2011 04:02 AM

Any updates on how my dare went?

Morgan123 10-11-2015 07:57 PM

Pet play

You are not aloud on the furniture you must be completely naked other than wearing a collar edge five times on the ground before you may come after you are done drink 4 bottles of water for the rest of the day you must
Go outside to relive yourself

Pm me spank and I will spank myself as many times as you want
Pm me slave and I will be your slave
For as long as you want ( limits to two weeks tops)
Pm me humiliation and I will do as many humiliating taks that you want all day