getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Yet Another Custom Dare Thread (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=384411)

LessAwful 04-20-2020 11:54 AM

Yet Another Custom Dare Thread

A tradition as old as the solar system itself, some people would claim, is the custom-dare thread. A tradition in which I have yet to participate, for some reason.

Let's change that:

Type in a reason why you want a dare, a fun fact, or something else to catch my attention, as well as what you want it to be about (one or more of your likes for instance), and I'll put some creative thought to it, and post a reply in the thread with your dare!

Note: I make no guarantee as to the time it'll take to get back to you, and I won't reply to posts that don't fit the above requirement!

Brasissy 04-20-2020 01:44 PM

alright.

i love to wear bra's, panties, under my guy clothes in public and at work.

and...

go for it.

Theatregirl 04-20-2020 02:07 PM

I just got a high-pressure showerhead, and i have been slacking in school. i have a vibrator, and my clit is really sensitive, so post orgasm torture is a good punishment for me.

LessAwful 04-20-2020 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theatregirl (Post 3982484)
I just got a high-pressure showerhead, and i have been slacking in school. i have a vibrator, and my clit is really sensitive, so post orgasm torture is a good punishment for me.

These rules apply for the next 5 orgasms you have after your next assignment or project of some kind in school:

If you did it 3 or more days before the deadline, you may cum as normal.
If you did it 2 days before deadline, you must use your vibrator on your clit for 5 minutes after cumming.
If you did it one day before deadline, you must use the vibrator on your clit for 10 minutes after cumming.
If you did it on the day of the dealine, or hand it in late, then you must edge before cumming, as well as using the vibrator for an additional 20 minutes after cumming.

LessAwful 04-20-2020 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brasissy (Post 3982445)
alright.
i love to wear bra's, panties, under my guy clothes in public and at work.
and...
go for it.

You must wear a bra and panties under your clothes for 3/7 days of the following week.

Juanmessy 04-20-2020 05:08 PM

Lets see if i can catch your attention.
I can turn the feet 180 degree's due to having 2 ankle bones on each foot.

If i managed to catch you attention, i would love something challenging or something to push my likes/dislikes.

the_arnold 04-20-2020 05:09 PM

I am extremely bored and have way to many diapers left

Make it about a really disgusting savory mess in my diapers pls

Evi 04-20-2020 06:55 PM

Would love to have a dare as I haven't had written a report for anyone in a while and it's been a while since I've done an actual dare. It's also quarantine so got a lot of time on my hands haha

For my dare, I'd love something to do with daily edging/edge holding, denial, post orgasm torture, and the likes! Thanks for doing this thread!

BetaPupAngel 04-20-2020 10:15 PM

I have been slacking off in school and piss/poop are what id want the base off the dare to be maybe alone with either cum or messy

LessAwful 04-21-2020 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juanmessy (Post 3982650)
Lets see if i can catch your attention.
I can turn the feet 180 degree's due to having 2 ankle bones on each foot.

If i managed to catch you attention, i would love something challenging or something to push my likes/dislikes.

You certainly caught my attention :p, hope this will challenge you without being too much:

You're gonna insert one of your buttplugs (you pick), and go for a walk. I want you to find some public area, but there shouldn't be anyone around when you do the next part:
Quickly pull down your pants to just below your butt, hold them there for at least 5 seconds, then pull them back up. Then keep walking.

Do this in 3 different areas total, then you can head home.

LessAwful 04-21-2020 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evi (Post 3982704)
Would love to have a dare as I haven't had written a report for anyone in a while and it's been a while since I've done an actual dare. It's also quarantine so got a lot of time on my hands haha

For my dare, I'd love something to do with daily edging/edge holding, denial, post orgasm torture, and the likes! Thanks for doing this thread!

Alright, let's see here...

Every day for the following week, you must do a certain amount of edges. Day 1, you do 3. Day 2, you do 6, Day 3 is 9, and so forth until Day 7 where you will do 21.

Now, each edge must be held for 5 seconds, if you can, followed by at least 10 seconds of no touching. Also, they must be done all at once. Day 7 will be harsh, depending on how used you are to doing them.

Finally, you may not cum during the week, at all, obviously ;)

If you think it's too easy or hard, send me a PM and we'll discuss.

LessAwful 04-21-2020 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_arnold (Post 3982652)
I am extremely bored and have way to many diapers left

Make it about a really disgusting savory mess in my diapers pls

Quote:

Originally Posted by libra10 (Post 3982804)
I have been slacking off in school and piss/poop are what id want the base off the dare to be maybe alone with either cum or messy

Not doing these, sorry. Outside what I'm comfortable with, and not very interesting posts anyway.

sub_ely 04-21-2020 08:48 PM

My theme for this week is learning how to be an object for others desires, thinking less about me and letting go even more. A dare/task from you would be fantastic and much appreciated!

LessAwful 04-22-2020 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sub_ely (Post 3983575)
My theme for this week is learning how to be an object for others desires, thinking less about me and letting go even more. A dare/task from you would be fantastic and much appreciated!

This one is difficult, but I'll try to do something interesting:

Since you are to be an object for other people to appreciate, then your appearance should be appealing to them, not you.
For this week, you will ask your husband/master to pick an outfit for you, whenever you need to dress. He will not just have the final decision, you will specifically ask him, what would he like to see you wearing? If it is nothing, then you will wear nothing.

Addionally, you must try to say yes as much as possible this week. Not a hard requirement, but if you don't need to refuse, you won't. Learn to please others, before yourself.

patate_farcie 04-22-2020 07:54 AM

Since i m quarantined with my gf i could not play as hardcore as i used to for the last month.
I usually do a lot of anal play, crossdressing, pee play/drink, dildo sucking, and spanking.

Furthermore, what i find the most exciting is too share videos and pictures of my fun time with willing random strangers on the net.

Could you give me a task that would unleash my slut type side ?