getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Self bondage and nipple torture (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=39756)

Falcon Punch 01-19-2010 02:56 PM

Self bondage and nipple torture

Hey all I thought of two great self bondage dares so here's one.
(The other is here http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=39760)

You will need:
2 clothespins/nipple clamps
3 or 4 pieces of string
handcuffs or scissors
ice (optional)

Take one piece of string and attach it to the ceiling. Next, attach either the keys to your handcuffs or scissors to the string so that they dangle at about the height of your lower back. (note: the keys/scissors can be put into ice if you like to wait.) Next, take the clothespins/nipple clamps or anything of the sort and tie a piece of string to each. Attach the clamps to your nipples then tie the other end of each piece of string to your feet/toes so that the string is only loose if you are kneeling. Finally, tie/handcuff your hands behind your back.

Now, the only way to get out is to stand up to reach your release. However, this will rip off the nipple clamps which will hurt... A lot.

There are many variations to do with this such as what you are wearing, toys that you have to make you cum, having a full bladder, having an enema in you, etc. Just have fun and make sure you test your release before you try this!

Cheers!
Falcon Punch

Liger 01-19-2010 03:05 PM

I'M definitly doing this

Falcon Punch 01-19-2010 04:05 PM

Thanks! Be sure to let me know how it goes and give suggestions on how to improve it!

LilyVonPseudonym 01-19-2010 07:56 PM

Oh, sweet genius, yes.

I'm freezing my key as we speak.

Falcon Punch 01-20-2010 05:50 PM

Haha glad to hear you like it! Thanks and be sure to report back later ;)

ty_la 01-22-2010 07:51 PM

I'm gonna get my boyfriend to help me do this with a full bladder tomorrow, do you want me to post results here, or send them to you in a private message?

Hope 01-22-2010 08:07 PM

sounds like a good one i am going to give it a try

Falcon Punch 01-22-2010 08:43 PM

Ty La you can post your story wherever you like. Maybe posting it here will get others to try it though haha. But thanks for trying it! And Hope, I "hope" you give it a try hehehe :p Let me know how it goes!

ty_la 01-24-2010 08:40 PM

Well I got my Boyfriend to help me do this with a full bladder. I drank alot of water all day and then we did this at night. He rigged everything up with the key frozen in an ice cube. I pissed myself while i was waiting for it to thaw. I eventually got the key by ripping the clamps off my nipples.
We used pins similar to these: http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j0...in-D-0841-.jpg
My nips are still painful to touch, but I had loads of fun. And he had loads of fun watching me humiliate myself and be in pain.

Keep up the great ideas (feel free to pm me with personal dares.) <3
Total dare time: 32 mins/20 sec
Ty_la -Dictated; not read.

emily_doll 01-26-2010 02:41 PM

This sounds fun but I cant quite work it out!
I love having pegs on my nipples, even better when I can't get them off and have to just take it...

Falcon Punch 01-27-2010 05:14 PM

Ty_La that sounds like you had a lot of fun ;) I'm glad you tried it and enjoyed it! Thanks for letting me know how it went as well. That's always a dare-based self esteem booster :p

And Emily, what do you mean by you can't work it out? If you are having trouble understanding the dare then feel free to let me know what's confusing and I'll gladly explain it for you!

Falcon Punch 02-02-2010 01:55 PM

Hey all I just wanted to post my own experience for this dare.

So I waited for my parents to be out as I am home right now and wanted to do this alone. I then got right to work. I decided that I wouldn't be using ice in case my parents came home early and I'm not daring enough to get caught like that. I also did the dare with an enema in place and a full bladder.

So, I attached the scissors to a string on my ceiling fan in my room. I then got undressed. I wanted to make things more fun so I tied a vibrator to my cock and turned it on high. I then attached the clamps to my nipples and tied them to my feet. Finally, I tied my hands together behind my back. I was now stuck.

My nipples started to hurt right away but I was too scared to pull the clamps off and didn't want to end things too early. Soon, the vibrator started to get to me and I felt like I was going to cum. I tried to hold it back because I didn't want to make a mess, but it was no use. I came and had an amazing orgasm! However, I accidentally released my enema in the process which made even more of a mess =/

At this point I felt like I was spent. My nipples realllly hurt, my cock was super sensitive, and I had to pee very badly. However, I just couldn't get myself to rip the clamps off. Soon, I just couldn't hold my bladder anymore and peed all over my room. This made me so horny that my cock started to come back to life! As the vibrations started getting me closer and closer to the edge, I knew that I would have to pull the clamps off at the peak of my orgasm when my mind would think it sexy to do so. As soon as I started to cum, I extended my legs which ripped the clamps off. It hurt A LOT! This sorta ruined my orgasm and made it much less pleasurable but at least I could be free.

I then stood up, grabbed the scissors, and released myself. It was a lot of fun ;) But, since I couldn't hold my pee or enema and I was too scared to pull the clamps off, I think I should be punished. It would be great to have another variation of this dare to make it much harder or another dare altogether. Hope you guys help me out and share your experiences as well :D

Cheers,
Falcon Punch