getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Underwear Swapping Questions (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=141013)

heishere 05-16-2013 11:20 PM

Underwear Swapping Questions

1: Have you ever worn someone else's underwear? If so, why?
2: What were they to you? BF/GF? Friend? Family? Hot stranger?
3: What cut of underwear? (if done more than once, pick whichever instance you like....unless you'd like to talk about more than one)
4: If you've never done it, would you want to?
5: Have you ever taken (temporarily, I hope) someone's underwear, but not worn them? Describe that experience. What did you do if you didn't wear them?
6: Have you done this with the underwear of the opposite sex, the same sex, or both?
7: Anything else you'd like to share on the subject?

My Answers:
1: Yes, for sexual enjoyment.
2: Did it once with family, and once with my best friend's underwear.
3: Several different cuts. Thongs, briefs, boxers-briefs, and boxers.
4: N/A
5: Once in my senior year of high school. We were staying in a hotel for the state Science Olympiad competition, and my roommate was in the shower. His bag was open, with underwear on top. I picked them up, touched them, and sniffed them, but didn't put them on in case I ran out of time.
6: Every time I've done it, it's been with the same sex.
7: I'd gladly do it again.

Heish

CookieMaker 05-18-2013 09:01 AM

1: Have you ever worn someone else's underwear? If so, why? Yes, because I had to change mine (playing with water or swimming in lake/river) or because I just wanted to.
2: What were they to you? BF/GF? Friend? Family? Hot stranger? Usually friend, few times my man's.
3: What cut of underwear? (if done more than once, pick whichever instance you like....unless you'd like to talk about more than one) Mostly boxers.
4: If you've never done it, would you want to? -
5: Have you ever taken (temporarily, I hope) someone's underwear, but not worn them? Describe that experience. What did you do if you didn't wear them? Nope.
6: Have you done this with the underwear of the opposite sex, the same sex, or both? Same sex.
7: Anything else you'd like to share on the subject? Hm, nope.

Lilith 05-19-2013 03:32 AM

1: Have you ever worn someone else's underwear? If so, why?
Yes, we were under the rain and when we arrived in his house I was soaked so he lent me some of his clothes including on of his boxer

2: What were they to you? BF/GF? Friend? Family? Hot stranger?
BF

3: What cut of underwear? (if done more than once, pick whichever instance you like....unless you'd like to talk about more than one)
Boxer

4: If you've never done it, would you want to?
5: Have you ever taken (temporarily, I hope) someone's underwear, but not worn them? Describe that experience. What did you do if you didn't wear them?
Yes to hide them.

6: Have you done this with the underwear of the opposite sex, the same sex, or both?
Both

7: Anything else you'd like to share on the subject?
It was funny

321tt 05-23-2013 06:59 AM

1: Have you ever worn someone else's underwear? If so, why? Yes I have, I took them from him, he's sorta cute and I have a huge undie fetish :D
2: What were they to you? BF/GF? Friend? Family? Hot stranger? A friend
3: What cut of underwear? (if done more than once, pick whichever instance you like....unless you'd like to talk about more than one) Briefs of course :o
5: Have you ever taken (temporarily, I hope) someone's underwear, but not worn them? Describe that experience. What did you do if you didn't wear them? No, I wear all three pieces I've taken
6: Have you done this with the underwear of the opposite sex, the same sex, or both? No, not yet.
7: Anything else you'd like to share on the subject? I wish to recieve other boys' old boyish tiny briefs, wear them, and show them off in naturally public places (lockers, ...) to my embarrassment.

Dareholic 05-23-2013 06:52 PM

1: Have you ever worn someone else's underwear? If so, why? First time was when I was in my teens, and playing truth or dare I was dared to swap underwear with another guy. The second time was when I was staying at a friends house and I forgot to pack some so he lets me barrow a pair for the weekend. The third time was a girlfriend wanted me and our boyfriend to swap underwear.
2: What were they to you? BF/GF? Friend? Family? Hot stranger? Friend, GF, and BF.
3: What cut of underwear? First time I had to swap with someone who was wearing whitty-tiities. The second time was just plain black boxers. The third time he was wearing a jock-strap.
4: If you've never done it, would you want to? N/A
5: Have you ever taken (temporarily, I hope) someone's underwear, but not worn them? Describe that experience. What did you do if you didn't wear them? N/A
6: Have you done this with the underwear of the opposite sex, the same sex, or both? Only same sex.
7: Anything else you'd like to share on the subject? Nope.