getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Little pet's Deepthroat Trainer App Challenge!!! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=335255)

little pet 02-24-2018 01:03 PM

Little pet's Deepthroat Trainer App Challenge!!!

This is a dare for everyone who loves deepthroating, or wants to learn to achieve a higher goal.

It's simple, all you need is a dildo and your (android) phone.

-Download the app that I made especially for the deepthroat training ->HERE<-
-Set the goal you want to achieve
-Start sucking
-Post a screenshot of the results in this thread, or post the amount of deepthroats achieved, the total time it took you to complete and the numer of times you paused.

Good luck!!!

banjo 02-25-2018 08:08 AM

This is great.....thank you

tiemeupalso 02-25-2018 10:16 AM

do you have one that will work on a PC.i don't have a smart phone

little pet 02-26-2018 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banjo (Post 3181632)
This is great.....thank you

You're welcome! :)

little pet 02-26-2018 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiemeupalso (Post 3181819)
do you have one that will work on a PC.i don't have a smart phone

It is a smartphone app, so unfortunately it doesn't work on pc

[email protected] 02-26-2018 07:24 AM

Here is wish list ideas for your app. Some suppose that the player has a supervisor that does not witness each session and/or wants to keep a record of progress.

When the count is greater than 2 keep the duration of each press (perhaps to a limit of 300 seconds. That's 5 minutes. When the session is over display a histogram of the durations up to the maximum duration, the value of the min, average, max, and median durations.

Short of that, append the date, time and values above to a new line of a text file. The player can send this file to a supervisor.

It may also help to tick each second while the button is pressed. If you have several different types of ticks use an alternate sound on multiples of 5 and 15 seconds. This will aid the player to reach goals.

Keep a sequence number of/for each session. This will let the supervisor know of otherwise secret sessions.

Add a feature to automatically save the screenshot of the session results in a defined folder.

The player may send these images to a supervisor for review.

To prevent cheeting (pressing with a finger rather than nose): Take a low resolution picture at the instant the button is released. Stitch these images in a grid into a larger image saved in a designated folder. The date, time, and serial number of the session could be in the image.

An old software engineering saying ...
Never make anything simple and efficient when it can be complex and wonderful.

rhl 03-11-2018 04:12 AM

I've been using your app 5 times now. Started with 100 and increasing by 50.
Using a metronome app set to tick off seconds I'm now staying down for 10 seconds at a time and wish I had bought the longer penis snapped dildo.
After the session, if I have time I then lock the 3 inch penis gag on my mouth.
This is also fun while having the ass plugged.

maxblank 03-11-2018 04:26 AM

• Adding a metronome for timed sucking
  • Low res images idea posted above is great!
  • The animation for the button is a bit weird
  • A countdown timer that forces the button to be pressed for x seconds to train deepthroats, at the end of the timer the screen may flash or a bleep could sound to tell the sub they can release the button

An overall amazing app, will be using it very soon for my training sessions. I have a pop socket for my phone too with a wall mount so I can use this on the wall with a suction cup dildo!

Fred74 08-02-2018 11:46 AM

Wonderfull apps for training :clap: Thanks a lot!

Genetix 08-03-2018 02:19 AM

Great app, I'll be using this this evening! :) Maybe someone wants to give me the amount of deepthroats to do + time limit & punishment?

It'd be great if we had a setting for holding down the deepthroat.. so the counter would only go down after pressing against the button for e.g. 5 seconds. Maybe even have another setting added for how many times it has to be holded down (e.g. every 5th time).

little pet 09-02-2018 02:40 PM

Hi everyone, Thanks to everyone for testing my app, and for the nice replies. Thanks for the many lovely pm’s. Unfortunately, offering this app that I made for everyone on getDare to enjoy for free, is seen as a form of advertising. Therefore I am removing it. The link will no longer work.

fiume 04-26-2019 02:13 PM

Whay can't I download the app ☹

sissysub69 04-26-2019 02:22 PM

could we ask you in a pm to get the link for the app

TABDL 05-28-2019 01:10 PM

I'd like to have the app too...

airtightmask 05-29-2019 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TABDL (Post 3671168)
I'd like to have the app too...

Me also please.. This is interesting