getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Ask me Anything (AMA) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   AMA: Mr. and Mrs. Devious (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=255631)

Butterfly 03-25-2016 01:43 PM

AMA: Mr. and Mrs. Devious

A long time ago, we both created separate AMA's. They had conditions which allowed people to give us a custom thread if they were poster x. They have both long since died, so we thought it might be fun to start a new one. However, this time people could ask us both questions. Any question you ask, will be answered by both of us, unless specified. Depending on how lazy Mr. Devious is, I might type out both of our answers, or we might answer separately, but we will both always answer. However, we also reserve the right to not answer questions if they are rude, hurtful or if we just don't want to. Ask away!

corsa198 03-25-2016 03:57 PM

For both of you:

Have you ever peed in your underwear/clothes?
If so, when was the last time you peed yourself?
If so, what were you wearing when you peed yourself?
Would you ever do it for a dare?
Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it?
In a toilet queue, would you rather pee yourself fully clothed, or pull your clothes up/down and expose yourself to pee?
Have you ever worn an outfit that was difficult to take off when you needed a pee?

Butterfly 03-25-2016 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corsa198 (Post 2148624)
For both of you:

Have you ever peed in your underwear/clothes?
Butterfly: Not since I was really little.
Asslvr: Never, not even when I was a baby.

If so, when was the last time you peed yourself?
Butterfly: Maybe when I was 6?
Asslvr: N/A

If so, what were you wearing when you peed yourself?

Would you ever do it for a dare?
Butterfly: I would maybe consider it if it was something Asslvr wanted me to do, but not for anybody else.
Asslvr: No.

Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it?
Butterfly: Not usually. Although I have to ask Asslvr for permission to pee and sometimes I don't ask in time. Also I'm lazy and hold it because I don't want to go.
Asslvr: Not on purpose.

In a toilet queue, would you rather pee yourself fully clothed, or pull your clothes up/down and expose yourself to pee?
Butterfly: Option C. I'd rather leave the line and go somewhere else to pee.
Asslvr: I'd rather expose myself.

Have you ever worn an outfit that was difficult to take off when you needed a pee?

Butterfly: Dressing in layers and snowpants when we used to go snow tubing in the winter. It would take forever to get it all off.
Asslvr: When I got ice fishing we wear like 8 layers of clothes and my little pee pee can barely make his way through all the layers so he can pee.

pet monkey 03-26-2016 07:36 AM

I would like to know the details of you little electro anal dare

(These questions all assume you've tried it already, if not, feel free to delay answering until after you do)
Who 'won' and got to try it first?
Did you enjoy it?
Have you both tried it yet?
Does one of you enjoy it more than the other?
Has the toy made it into 'regular rotation'?

Butterfly 03-27-2016 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colosubguy (Post 2149333)
I would like to know the details of you little electro anal dare

(These questions all assume you've tried it already, if not, feel free to delay answering until after you do)

Who 'won' and got to try it first?
Butterfly did.

Did you enjoy it?
Butterfly: I was terrified. But it didn't turn out as bad as I thought. I can't say I hated it but I'm not sure if I enjoyed it either.

Have you both tried it yet?
Asslvr gets to go next weekend.

Does one of you enjoy it more than the other?
We will have to get back to you on this one.

Has the toy made it into 'regular rotation'?

It might. We both want to experiment with it more.

drwarschauu 03-28-2016 02:46 PM

Hi mr and mrs Asslvr! :D

- Since I got a tsum tsum question, what Disney characters do you want to see tsum-ified? And which non-Disney character?
- Who is better at giving spankings? :p
- How would you describe each other's smells? What was it like to smell each other for the first time? Like you expected or not at all?
- If your partner was a dinosaur, which dinosaur would they be?

Butterfly 03-28-2016 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drwarschauu (Post 2152846)
Hi mr and mrs Asslvr! :D

- Since I got a tsum tsum question, what Disney characters do you want to see tsum-ified? And which non-Disney character?
Butterfly: I would love to see a tow-mater tsum tsum. He is one of my favorite characters. Also I think all the "UP" characters would be super cute. I am really excited for the Finding Dory collection as well which are rumored to be out soon. As for a non-Disney character, I would choose
Asslvr: BB8 would be super cute, or the little anty guy from A Bugs Life. Non-Disney, ummmm .... MINIONS!!!! KING BOB!!!!!

- Who is better at giving spankings? :p
Butterfly would probably be better if Asslvr liked getting spankings, but since Asslvr is the only one who gives them, then Asslvr.

- How would you describe each other's smells? What was it like to smell each other for the first time? Like you expected or not at all?
Butterfly: Asslvr smells like a boy. I am not saying that is a bad thing, but he smells like a boy ... Soap, and coffee .... and boy .... (he does smell deliciously edible when he wears cologne, but it is a rare occasion). I can't remember what it was like to smell him for the first time to be honest, I was too nervous and anxious after flying across the country to be together, I was just trying not to pass out.
Asslvr: Butterfly smells delicious, like "Beautiful Day" (which is the perfume I bought her for Christmas). She smells just like I imagined she would, yummy and scrumptious. I can't say I was really thinking about smelling her the first time, so I don't know what to say ...

- If your partner was a dinosaur, which dinosaur would they be?

Butterfly: I think Asslvr would be a Triceratops. (because he is super ferocious of course)
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...01f5106144.jpg
Asslvr: I think I would be a penisaurous and butterfly would be a boobasaurous. But really I think she would be a butterflydactyl

Jaro 11-07-2016 01:15 AM

- Do you believe in life after death?
- Do you think the universe is finite or infinite?
- Why the name butterfly (aside from being a nice name)?
- Why the name Asslvr?
- What is the last kinky thing you guys did?

Butterfly 11-11-2016 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaroface (Post 2502106)
- Do you believe in life after death?
Yes, I am going to come back as a ghost and haunt Butterfly forever.

Except he isn't allowed to die first, which we have already agreed on!

I don't think that I believe in life after death. I would like to believe in reincarnation but I am not sold. I do believe that after you die, your body just becomes worm food.

- Do you think the universe is finite or infinite?
I honestly haven't thought about this much. I do believe that life in general is a cycle and therefore I guess I believe the universe is as well.

Infinite. Maybe.

- Why the name butterfly (aside from being a nice name)?
I have always loved Butterflies. I actually wrote a blog about the significance of the Butterfly to me. But short version is that Butterflies are very meaningful. They are a symbol of grace, beauty, hope, change, courage and strength. I strive for all of those things.

- Why the name Asslvr?
I just picked a silly name when I first signed up and then realized I was unable to change it.

Ugh I hate this name!

- What is the last kinky thing you guys did?

We had playtime last Sunday where we tried a new plug. It is one that looks like this:
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....PL._SX450_.jpg

It didn't fit.

He tried to stretch me out with a few different plugs first, working our way up to our second biggest, but even after several tries, trying to push it in, I just couldn't take it. Finally we had to stop when I had a shooting pain go down my leg and back. Instead we finished with him fucking me, with the magic wand on my clit and a glass plug in my ass. It was an intense orgasm but I am still disappointed we couldn't try the other plug. I am excited to try it again soon.

Jaro 11-11-2016 10:41 PM

Thank you for your answers. Yes that plug is enormous and looks rather intimidating. But... practice makes perfect!

Butterfly 03-16-2018 10:48 AM

Bump!

I am going to revive this thread because I thought it was a lot of fun and I hope others will think so too!

Pariahterror 03-16-2018 11:10 AM

Let me ask you a few questions if you don't mind.

To Butterfly,

What is the cutest outfit you own?
What is the most kinky outfit you own?

To Mr. Devious,

In which outfit does Butterfly look the cutest?
Do you have an outfit in mind you want to try on Butterfly?

And some for you both,

How much snow is laying there?
And do you want to try it out in a kink too?

Butterfly 03-16-2018 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pariahterror (Post 3211684)
Let me ask you a few questions if you don't mind.

To Butterfly,

What is the cutest outfit you own?
I think the cutest would be my eeyore fleece pants and a white tank top.
It is even cuter with my eeyore slippers and eeyore santa hat.

What is the most kinky outfit you own?
I don't really have a lot of kinky or even sexy outfits. I would say my newest lingerie which has a mesh bra part that you can see my nipples through. If i wore that with a garter belt and fishnet stockings maybe?

To Mr. Devious,

In which outfit does Butterfly look the cutest?
I would have to say either her onesie, or her eeyore santa hat.
Do you have an outfit in mind you want to try on Butterfly?
Maybe the whole school girl thing?

And some for you both,

How much snow is laying there?
Depends, where it is not drifted or piled probably about 6 inches.

There are 2 feet high snowbanks lining most of the roads and front lawns.

And do you want to try it out in a kink too?

NOOOO! That is WAY too cold.
Yeah, I don't think I would want to include snow in our kink.

Thank you for your questions!!!

Darenoob 03-16-2018 12:16 PM

For both of you: What's your favorite type of electrical outlet? How many electrical outlets do you have? How many power strips do you have? What is your favorite color of extension cord? Do you prefer outlets with two or three prongs? Have you ever had sex with an extension cord?

I will be very hurt if these go unanswered.

Butterfly 03-16-2018 01:04 PM

When I got married, I passed all responsibility of "handy"
things over to Mr. Devious, so I am not going to answer the majority of these ... instead I welcome Mr. "Handyman" Devious ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darenoob (Post 3211741)
For both of you:
What's your favorite type of electrical outlet? NA
How many electrical outlets do you have?
How many power strips do you have?
What is your favorite color of extension cord?
White
Pink with silver glittery polka dots!!!
Do you prefer outlets with two or three prongs?
Three because they are safer.
Have you ever had sex with an extension cord?

No
No

Thank you for you shocking questions!