getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   fill up my mouth, ass and pussy (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=5148)

slavegal92 10-21-2007 11:56 PM

fill up my mouth, ass and pussy

Hi all, I'm new here. My asl is 14/f/uk. I need ideas on what to put in my mouth, ass and pussy. No limits.

MasterO 10-22-2007 12:05 AM

put a slice of hot chilli pepper in each and see how long you can last.

slavegal92 10-22-2007 12:28 AM

I just did this dare. My mouth can take the hot pepper, but I remove it from my pussy and ass almost immediately after putting them in.

Any more dares?

MasterO 10-22-2007 12:44 AM

An item like a dildo that is coated with icyhot or something similarly mentholated.

anayguy 10-22-2007 08:20 AM

i have some for you if you pm me

Is Niet 10-22-2007 07:39 PM

Since you said no limits, I think you should do a triangle of fun....

Mouth>pussy>ass>mouth etc....

For example... fill your mouth with poo
Use only spit to lube a dlido and place it inside yourself
Give yourself a pee enema

(it doesnt matter what order you do this in.. assumedly... you poo and pee into separate containers, then lube and insert, then put in the poo, then put in the pee...)

Stay that way for 5 mintues... or however long you'd like

slavegal92 10-23-2007 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Is Niet (Post 28735)

(it doesnt matter what order you do this in.. assumedly... you poo and pee into separate containers, then lube and insert, then put in the poo, then put in the pee...)

This dare sounds fun but can I ask what is a pee enema and how do I give myself one of that? I've never heard of a pee enema before.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterO (Post 28598)
An item like a dildo that is coated with icyhot or something similarly mentholated.

I found 2 dildos at home so I coated both with icyhot and inserted both into my pussy and ass at the same time. It was quite painful and it took some time for the pain to go off. My pussy is still red and painful now but I enjoyed this dare.

onknees 10-24-2007 06:12 AM

A pee enema is injecting pee into your ass...I propose you add 1 liter of water to make a consistant volume...and if you want to be drunk fast follow by an enema with 2 cans of beer :D (This last enema is not expeled)

Is Niet 10-24-2007 08:19 PM

a pee enema is basically filling you ass with pee and holding it in... obvoiusly at some point you let it out....

enemas are often used to clean out that area before anal sex, or as part of "wellness cleaning" the cleanse the body of internal toxins.

slavegal92 10-24-2007 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Is Niet (Post 28735)

I just did this dare. I collected my poo and put them in my mouth. It was disgusting!!! This was the first time I had poo in my mouth and I hope it will be the last also. After a while I spit it out since it didn't say that I had to swallow it.
It seems like my saliva is not a good lubricant because the dlido rubs hardly against my pussy and this was painful.
I tried to put pee in my ass but I think I failed. Sorry, I think I still don't understand how to do a pee enema.
You may punish me if you want for failing to complete this dare.

daring 10-24-2007 09:14 PM

poop and rub a quarter of it on your breasts then eat and swallow the rest

Krystal 10-24-2007 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daring (Post 29030)
poop and rub a quarter of it on your breasts then eat and swallow the rest

sorry, but eating poop is very bad for you and can get you sick. just in case you didn't know

daring 10-24-2007 09:26 PM

then put it in your pussy

Krystal 10-24-2007 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daring (Post 29034)
then put it in your pussy

thats a whole nother set of problems/infections right there.

just fyi poo is full of bacteria that even touching open wounds like cuts, can be bad for you. unless you want to compromise your health it should never come in contact with any sensitive areas. really the only hole you can stuff it in and still be safe is to put it back in the same hole it came out of.

sorry, i don't mean to be a kill joy daring, but its better to play safe, then risk not being able to play at all.

slavegal92 10-24-2007 11:06 PM

Yes I agree with krystal. I will NEVER do anything that causes permanent damage to my body. In the beginning, I did said no limits because I want to experiment with all sorts of new things. But, please do not give me dares that will harm my body.

daring, I don't think I will do the dare above. But if you have other dares that won't harm, do post them and I will do them.