getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Ask me Anything (AMA) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   ?/M Ask me questions even though I'm not a girl (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=338785)

NekoBoy:3 04-12-2018 02:31 AM

?/M Ask me questions even though I'm not a girl

It's easier to get alot of questions if you're a girl, but anyway I'm still making an AMA of my own! Go rough with me I don't care, just no personal info.

barefooted83 04-15-2018 11:39 AM

Ok, I give it a start.

- What do you like about corner time?
- What kind of humiliation are you looking for? Humiliated as in being naked in inappropriate places or like behaving or clothing silly/kinky?

NekoBoy:3 04-16-2018 02:09 AM

- What do you like about corner time?
I like the fact that you're just by yourself, alone, in a corner. It makes you feel vulnerable and submissive, because you're utterly useless in a corner. I also like that it makes you realise how pathetic and worthless your life and tume is.
- What kind of humiliation are you looking for? Humiliated as in being naked in inappropriate places or like behaving or clothing silly/kinky?
More like feeling humiliated, I'm not a risk taker at all and I always make sure I'll never get caught, but everytime I do a dare, I love to feel so humiliated that I would just die if somebody were to find me out. I want to feel humiliated and, in that sense, push my limits about how crazy I am with my sexual life!

Edgeandenial 04-16-2018 02:38 AM

Fav outfit to wear?
Favourite type of cake!
Do you prefer nights or morning?
Do you enjoy the rain?
Do you think you can live without kink now

Edgeandenial 04-16-2018 02:39 AM

Fav outfit to wear?
Favourite type of cake!
Do you enjoy the rain?

NekoBoy:3 04-16-2018 09:16 PM

Fav outfit to wear?
I like to wear a nice sweatshirt, normally it's blank and soft. With a t-shit underneath. I got Levis pretty much everyday, either dark grey or dark denim. Since I live in Canada, I wear boots outside, I wear black ones from Timberlands. A pair of black socks and yeah! But my favourite things to wear as a slave would be just a collar and a leash!
Favourite type of cake!
My mom has baked me an ice cream sandwhich forever, and I absolutely love it! It's quite easy to do too... Just some ice cream sandwhiches , oreos and cool whip.
Nights, I suffered from insomnia and I got used to it... Now I stay up all nights and enjoy having nothing to do and having no responsabilities. I also like the dark, it's comforting
Do you enjoy the rain?
Of course I do, it's relaxing, refreshing, there's always a nice breeze. I hate when it's really sunny, it's makes me uncomfortable for some reasons.... It's darker when it rains too!
F*ck no! My sex life would be boring as hell, I'm too deep in my fetishes and fantasies too drop it now. Sometimes I even think they go too far (nothing illegal though), but I don't mind it at all!

LPV 06-11-2018 05:50 AM

What's with the profile pic?

What is a long dare you have done?

What kind of pet do you want to be?

Have you been a horse?

Have you been a cow?