getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Anal Matching Game For Everyone (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=251976)

SissySlutSamantha 02-18-2016 02:01 PM

Anal Matching Game For Everyone

So I have played MasterAcid's Anal Matching Game (Guys v Girls) a few times now and have found that there are more guys who want to play then there are girls, i've also found that some people find it hard to come up with items to use, so i thought i'd make a restructured version to make it easier for first time players.

So to start off with, you need to post in this thread stating that you would like to play.

Anyone Can contact you, whether it be male, female, trans, gay, straight, bi (we're all equals here :))

Once you have been challenged you need to agree with rules and a punishment for the loser with your opponent.

Rules might include:
- If you want a time limit
- Picture Proof
- Time the object inserted is held in for
- A life system

Please respect each others limits, some people may not want to post pictures so do not try to force them to, if people do keep trying to force you into pictures then please cancel your game with them. People may also not have loads of time to play so be patient, some games may last days or even weeks.

Next you will choose a item to start with, start small as not everyone can shove a fist up there and its no fun to have games that only last one turn.
(There will be a list of a few items at the bottom of this post in size order to help get you started)

Once you have inserted the item and followed any rules you have in place, the other person must try to insert the same item.
- If they match you continue the game
- If they fail you win (unless you are on a life system)

The loser must then do the agreed upon punishment and the game will be finished.

(Please do not use any items that are hazardous to your health or could potentially break or get stuck in there, this is purely a game for fun)

Small List Of Items You Could Use In Size..ish Order:

Small:
-Finger, Sharpie, ToothBrush, Cutlery Handles, Chopstick, Tampon, Straw.

Medium:
-Carrot Or Similar Sized Vegetable, Banana, Chocolate Bar, Broom Handle.

Large:
-Cucumber, TV Remote, Soda Can, Deodorant Can, Fist, Phone.

Sex Toys And Things Of Random Sizes:
- Butt Plugs, Dildos, Anal Beads, Vibrators, Prostate Massagers, Underwear.

Good Luck And Have Fun

By The Way, I Am In :)

sissyboysmith 02-18-2016 02:32 PM

Sounds fun I'm in!

Frazi3r 02-18-2016 07:03 PM

I'd like to be in on this.

Jaberw0ckee 02-18-2016 08:24 PM

I'll go against Frazi3r

KINKintherope 02-18-2016 08:49 PM

I will play someone

dnl 02-18-2016 11:40 PM

anal matching

I'm in! 20 m generally str8

subaddict5 02-19-2016 12:54 AM

I think I'll join to play this game some time :)

[edit]
Wonder what you mean by a life system? So you won't be out of the game after one fail?

retroboy 02-19-2016 07:25 AM

i like the sound of this :)

SissySlutSamantha 02-19-2016 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subaddict5 (Post 2102990)
I think I'll join to play this game some time :)

[edit]
Wonder what you mean by a life system? So you won't be out of the game after one fail?

Yeah so you could both agree that you get 3 lives so you get a few attempts at something, as not all butts want things in them every day and may be stubborn about insertions of certain things, you just lose a life and move to a different object or you try the same one again

sissyboysmith 02-19-2016 02:38 PM

I challenge sissyslutsamantha

rob184 02-19-2016 04:49 PM

I'm in. Let's go.

reevesy 02-19-2016 11:23 PM

I'm in up for this

dreyy 02-19-2016 11:48 PM

i'm in pm me anytime

Matt36 02-20-2016 01:58 AM

Anyone up for a game?

tommybb 02-20-2016 10:11 PM

Im down for a game of anal matching