getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Semi-Public for Cowards Dares! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=37860)

Your Master 12-24-2009 05:41 PM

Person Above Semi-Public for Cowards Dares!

For people like me that wanna take really little risks, like at night and stuff.

risks not blatantly getting seen doing stupid things.

for people who want that adrenaline rush :P

at risk of humiliation!

happy posting :)

Dusty123p 12-24-2009 06:13 PM

Take a drive or walk to a quiet place but still public, strip down count to ten and get dressed again but leave underware behind

GetdareTEO 12-25-2009 03:42 AM

Strip nude and masturbate out of a window (where you can be seen) with the lights on!

Likes: Nude, semi-public, locked, games/dice dares, wedgies, itchy
Dislikes (but OK): crossdress, public, Light/medium pain, things down pants, pee holding
Limits: anal, pee, poo, involving people, extreme pain, illegal, long dares

welshdresser 12-25-2009 10:49 AM

dress When 100 yds away, squat down and have a pee like a girl. up as a slutty girl. Get in your car and drive somewhere quiet, and at night. Alternatively walk somewhere quiet with male clothes over your female ones.

Once at your location, strip down to your feminine clothes and remain that way for 5 minutes. During that 5 minutes, you must walk at least 100 yrds in any direction AWAY from your male clothes / car.

Mr.RainbowBanana 12-25-2009 03:54 PM

go out into your front garden at 3am fully naked, tie your hands behind your back, gag yourself and cover one eye with something which allows use of only one eye. Find a way to masturbate without using your own body to orgasm and once you have came (on the floor and dont clean up) you may go back in.

Your Master 12-25-2009 05:28 PM

Go out to somewhere quiet near your house and leave your keys there (hidden, best at night) then go back to yours and post all your clothes through the postbox. then you gotta go naked to get the key to get back in! :P

and i accept your dare dusty! :P

Coyote 12-25-2009 05:56 PM

in the light, go place a key somewhere in your yard. Then wait until dark and lock yourself outside naked. Spin around 10 times and now go search for the key. Keep a spare ready just in case.

For mine, no driving and crossdressing/slight anal please?

Dusty123p 12-25-2009 07:16 PM

[QUOTE=The Evil One;214985]Strip nude and masturbate out of a window (where you can be seen) with the lights on!

Done this had to wait until dark
heart still beating doubletime

Coyote
put bright pink nail varnish on the nails of your dominant hand.
Then make 4 small purchases at different shops.
Every time u chicken out from showing cashier you hand insert a mint sweet analy These to b left in for at least an hour

Coyote 12-25-2009 07:32 PM

[QUOTE=Dusty123p;215119]
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Evil One (Post 214985)
Strip nude and masturbate out of a window (where you can be seen) with the lights on!

Done this had to wait until dark
heart still beating doubletime

Coyote
put bright pink nail varnish on the nails of your dominant hand.
Then make 4 small purchases at different shops.
Every time u chicken out from showing cashier you hand insert a mint sweet analy These to b left in for at least an hour

thats wayy too public. can i have something in my backyard?

Dusty123p 12-26-2009 12:57 PM

Try this
go out to backyard wearing only a girlie g-string and do 10 star- jumps. Only go back in when u have removed g-string

boundc 12-26-2009 06:35 PM

Get naked. Crawl around your garden for 5 minutes like a dog. Then sit down in the mud and play with your balls. This has to be during daylight.

Your Master 12-26-2009 07:56 PM

boundc, its low risk stuff. that will blatantly get you caught.

boundc 12-26-2009 08:08 PM

Kinda depends on your garden really. Ok then, do it with clothes on or at night.

GetdareTEO 12-27-2009 03:30 AM

Lay down in your front garden blindfolded and naked for 1 minute

Nick 12-27-2009 11:08 PM

Wear some loose pants and a short shirt, no underwear. Whenever you're daring enough (light or dark) go outside into your garden and run/walk/skip until your pants fall down. Act like you don't realize they fell down and pretend to trip and fall. then slowly struggle to get your pants back up.

For me, i can't do backyard so maybe something in a restroom, changing room or locker room?