getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Girl's Egg Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7139)

Jordan 12-30-2007 03:37 PM

Girl's Egg Dare

This dare works for boys too. Get an old bra, or one you don't mind getting dirty. You can do this dare in your underware or nakid (Your group decides). Put one egg in your bra and if you're wearing underware, put one in there too. Now you pick one person to smash the eggs. leave it there till your next turn.

scotsman 12-30-2007 04:42 PM

done a dare simelar to that once bit painful though lol

Looking4somename 12-31-2007 07:04 AM

Raw egg might have salmonela or whatever in them.
I would suggest not doing this on your genitals or open wounds just for safety.

Anyway, that's a funny idea.

MasterO 12-31-2007 09:39 AM

Quote:

Raw egg might have salmonela or whatever in them.
I would suggest not doing this on your genitals or open wounds just for safety.
Oh, good grief dude, the chances of getting salmonella that way are so very slim it's ridiculous. I see many, many dares on here that are far riskier than this one. Just riding in a car is many times more dangerous. I eat raw eggs often and care for many animals including reptiles and poultry and I have yet to ever contract salmonella. The salmonella scare propaganda has been so overblown and perpetuated by the animal rights activist extremists who wish to demonize the keeping of animals. It has been so ingrained into the minds of the ignorant so deep they are afraid of things that are very low risk. In the rare instance one should ingest Salmonella it is not a fatal incurable disease it is simply a nasty case of bacterial diarrhea that most often in healthy people will be fought off by ones own immune system and is easily treated with basic antibiotics. If humans continue with their overcautious fear of germs mentality eventually their immune systems will not be equipped to fight off anything.
Let's be more concerned with real risks such as HIV, HPV, Herpes and so on that come from other human contact, not pet or food animals.

random_girl 01-01-2008 07:35 PM

^^ wow

I agree.
But...wow...

lol
chill out people

cheesy dude 01-04-2008 07:54 AM

OMG!

If we have the same argument and rants every time somebody mentions an egg then this will get very tedious.

Read the health bit in the lounge.
I love the dare 'Jordan'
+rep!

unicycledale 01-04-2008 08:04 AM

i did this. i got naked and put an egg on my belly and my balls. my freind jumped on me and the eggs cracked. it hurt

lucky 01-04-2008 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheesy dude (Post 41427)
OMG!

If we have the same argument and rants every time somebody mentions an egg then this will get very tedious.

Read the health bit in the lounge.
I love the dare 'Jordan'
+rep!

lol I was thinking the same thing (remembering I was arguing with some people about safety)

I love the egg dare idea. I would add: full dressed, white clothes. An egg in the pants is a weird feeling so stay like this for more (anyway I don't remember hard stains from them so eventually wash the clothes).

Kitty 01-04-2008 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterO (Post 40740)
Oh, good grief dude, the chances of getting salmonella that way are so very slim it's ridiculous. I see many, many dares on here that are far riskier than this one. Just riding in a car is many times more dangerous. I eat raw eggs often and care for many animals including reptiles and poultry and I have yet to ever contract salmonella. The salmonella scare propaganda has been so overblown and perpetuated by the animal rights activist extremists who wish to demonize the keeping of animals. It has been so ingrained into the minds of the ignorant so deep they are afraid of things that are very low risk. In the rare instance one should ingest Salmonella it is not a fatal incurable disease it is simply a nasty case of bacterial diarrhea that most often in healthy people will be fought off by ones own immune system and is easily treated with basic antibiotics. If humans continue with their overcautious fear of germs mentality eventually their immune systems will not be equipped to fight off anything.
Let's be more concerned with real risks such as HIV, HPV, Herpes and so on that come from other human contact, not pet or food animals.

ya your right i heard before that some gym trainer have eat more than 20+raw eggs per day

lucky 01-04-2008 04:36 PM

You know, you also can get AIDS from raw eggs especially when the chicken got AIDS. (if you inject them or have an "unnatural" sex lol)

shortly: mayonnaise you buy is made by raw eggs (if it is not vegetarian stuff), thats why it expires less than a month. I make home mayonnaise usually and I never thought salmonella would get dizzy in the mixer so my mayonnaise is healthy. Salmonella is a disease that makes the eggs sellers go bankrupt if found selling them. And salmonella is also found in lots of cooked food. So please, close this subject. I'd make a egg count poll to post a movie of myself daring me to swallow as many raw eggs you like (less than 5 please I don't really enjoy puking). But eventually if I would find other oppinions against I would...

Hmm inspire/expire.... relaxing...

Let's keep on the topic.