getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   'fire' embers some truths and dares! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=51590)

Embers 07-13-2010 05:13 PM

'fire' embers some truths and dares!

Now that i'm all caught up with my reports from my holiday I want to start doing some dares again! If you need ideas for what I've done previously I suggest you check my other threads (Just go to my profile, statistics, threads started by embers)

My likes and limits are in my signature so fire away, ask you truths and dare your dares. I'm waiting! :p

spiritualxtc 07-13-2010 05:38 PM

Hi Embers :) How've ya been? Shall we?

You're going to need something that will make you extra slippery. Baby oil, any other kind of organic oil, lube, or unscented lotion ought to do it.

<Cut>

I dare you to do what's in the video to yourself. Make explicit note of the use of two fingers and when you do start fingering, make sure to do as at a nice, steady pace and to reach deep inside of yourself.

Now here's the kicker. You can only finger yourself while you're holding your breath and once you exhale, you must stop fingering yourself. If you want to cum, you can do so only while you hold your breath.

You'll definitely want to warm yourself up. I double dare you to warm up by spanking yourself until both of your cheeks are red and sore. If you have a ruler, use the ruler. And if you do, then put it in you before and after the spanking, and after you finish my dare and post the measurements.

This may seem a bit bland for a dare, but I'm curious to hear about your experiences :)

Side-note: I don't know the rules for off-site linking, but if there is an issue with my post please remove it or, otherwise, merely inform me I will gladly do so myself.

bound4art 07-13-2010 05:57 PM

Congratulations for your holiday-dares

realy nice dares and also very nice and interesting reports.

To give you als interesting dares you have it would help when you tel more details about your current situation?

Are you going to school, work or still on holidays?
What are you doing all day long normaly?
Tell a little more about clothes, shoes, toys etc. you have and like.

bound4art 07-13-2010 07:08 PM

Japanese Bondage

Hi,
but first of all I have also on dare for you.

Drop your panties and bra an replace them with a japanese body-bondage.
Stay so for the rest of the day - of course you can wear normal clothes above the bondage - but I would recommend a mini-skirt and high-heels
A detailed description you can find with google an the words:
japanrope tutorial7

If you don’t have a rope with this length just do a crotch-bondage.
For that double the rope ( half length), turn it around your waist and after that throw it between your legs and make a knot on the waist-band
For details search for: japaneseropeart Mata_Nawa

On both variations be sure that you place three knots between your legs - two in front and one by your but to get a nice massage.

Embers 07-14-2010 05:33 AM

spiritualxtc I will probably do yours at some point, bound4art I might do yours.

To answer your questions I am back home now but have finished college, im off to uni in september but until then I'm at home. I do very little really, laze about watching tv or hanging out with friends shopping or whatever really.

Toys I have a remote bullet vibrator (often gets used in my dares :) ), strap-on, handcuffs, normal vibrator and a dildo with a suction cup base ;)

I have lots of clothes and shoes lol not exactly sure what you want to know :p

bound4art 07-14-2010 10:15 AM

With cloth and shoes I want to know heels in which high - and if they are very high which high you can handle with less problems.
With cloth I'm interested what kind of cloth you have and which one you usually wear. Specially more pants or skirts, tops, dresses - mixed up - more sexy or more casual or what else.
Do you have some 'special' cloth like rubber, PVC, something lockable or something else like that - even als panties or bra
Have you something you have never tried to wear outside ;-))

bound4art 07-14-2010 11:29 AM

be prepared for one of the next dares

Open/unlock you handcuffs today and put the key in a tin (maybe a tin of coce or something simmilar) or better in a 0,5l plastic bottle.
Fill the bottle/tin half with water and put in the freezer - when the water is frozen put the keys for your handcuffs in then bottle/tin, fill it up with cold water and put in in the freezer again.
So tomorrow you'll have an frozen tin/bottle with key's in the middle of the ice.

Let me know when you are prepared - than you'll get the dare...

owlart 07-14-2010 12:23 PM

Hi Embers, well done on the holiday dares btw!

Here's a nice simple one for you that might be combined with another dare. You'll need a short, thin summer dress that's quite 'floaty' and reasonably see-through. Wear the dress and underwear in a strong contrasting colour so it shows through the dress clearly. Your knickers should be either thong or g-string.

Add a pair of black dolly shoes, nothing else (you may take a very small handbag, but you must clutch it, it can't have a strap over your shoulder) and head out to the park or shopping centre. You may not do anything to stop your dress from blowing up, but may readjust it once it does get blown about. If you've gone to the shopping centre, then make sure that your dress gets blown about a few times before you go inside.

Before you return home, you should find a girl or group of girls and ask them if your underwear shows through your dress (tell them you've just bought the dress or something). If they tell you that it does, you must remove both your bra and knickers right there, and then ask them "Is that better?". You may not replace your underwear, so will have to carry it home with you (not in your handbag).

Memories for Life 07-14-2010 01:20 PM

Here is a dare I'd like you to try:

Solo: Go to an indoor movie theater and sit the very last row. Wait until the movie starts then strip completely and leave all your clothes on the chair next to you. Leave the row of seats and move to the row next closest to the movie screen. Stay there until the movie closing credits start appearing on the screen before going back to your clothes to get dressed.

With friend(s): Same action as solo but when you're naked, your friend puts a blindfold on you. Then your friend(s) hide your various clothing items at different parts of this theater room only. You can take off the blindfold when they've finished hiding all your clothes. you must wait until the movie closing credits start to go find your clothes, one at a time. You can't get dressed until you've found each of your clothing items and brought them to where your friend(s) are waiting! If you wait too long, the cleaning crew could find some (or all) of your clothes, then you have to claim them from lost and found! You're allowed to wear one clothing item of your choice to go to lost and found but the item must be worn in the opposite area of your body it's normally worn. If you normally wear it below your waist then you can only wear it above your waist.

Have fun!

Embers 07-14-2010 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bound4art (Post 303316)
With cloth and shoes I want to know heels in which high - and if they are very high which high you can handle with less problems.
With cloth I'm interested what kind of cloth you have and which one you usually wear. Specially more pants or skirts, tops, dresses - mixed up - more sexy or more casual or what else.
Do you have some 'special' cloth like rubber, PVC, something lockable or something else like that - even als panties or bra
Have you something you have never tried to wear outside ;-))

The highest heels I have are around 3 inches. As for what I wear it depends on the weather, I wear jeans if it's colder but I wear skirts and dresses quite a bit especially at the moment with it being so hot! (Gone now though :( ) So really I vary quite a bit depending on all sorts.

I don't have much in the way of 'special' clothes, I do have some nipple tassles and a backless pair of panties.

I guess there's some sexy silk nightwear I havn't ever worn outside, the tassles I dunno what else really.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bound4art (Post 303349)
Open/unlock you handcuffs today and put the key in a tin (maybe a tin of coce or something simmilar) or better in a 0,5l plastic bottle.
Fill the bottle/tin half with water and put in the freezer - when the water is frozen put the keys for your handcuffs in then bottle/tin, fill it up with cold water and put in in the freezer again.
So tomorrow you'll have an frozen tin/bottle with key's in the middle of the ice.

Let me know when you are prepared - than you'll get the dare...

I'll do the first part tommorow ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by owlart (Post 303361)
Hi Embers, well done on the holiday dares btw!

Here's a nice simple one for you that might be combined with another dare. You'll need a short, thin summer dress that's quite 'floaty' and reasonably see-through. Wear the dress and underwear in a strong contrasting colour so it shows through the dress clearly. Your knickers should be either thong or g-string.

Add a pair of black dolly shoes, nothing else (you may take a very small handbag, but you must clutch it, it can't have a strap over your shoulder) and head out to the park or shopping centre. You may not do anything to stop your dress from blowing up, but may readjust it once it does get blown about. If you've gone to the shopping centre, then make sure that your dress gets blown about a few times before you go inside.

Before you return home, you should find a girl or group of girls and ask them if your underwear shows through your dress (tell them you've just bought the dress or something). If they tell you that it does, you must remove both your bra and knickers right there, and then ask them "Is that better?". You may not replace your underwear, so will have to carry it home with you (not in your handbag).

I really like this one and at the moment is one I'm planning to do very soon :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Memories for Life (Post 303380)
Here is a dare I'd like you to try:

Solo: Go to an indoor movie theater and sit the very last row. Wait until the movie starts then strip completely and leave all your clothes on the chair next to you. Leave the row of seats and move to the row next closest to the movie screen. Stay there until the movie closing credits start appearing on the screen before going back to your clothes to get dressed.
This is a tough one but I will certainly give it a try very soon!
With friend(s): Same action as solo but when you're naked, your friend puts a blindfold on you. Then your friend(s) hide your various clothing items at different parts of this theater room only. You can take off the blindfold when they've finished hiding all your clothes. you must wait until the movie closing credits start to go find your clothes, one at a time. You can't get dressed until you've found each of your clothing items and brought them to where your friend(s) are waiting! If you wait too long, the cleaning crew could find some (or all) of your clothes, then you have to claim them from lost and found! You're allowed to wear one clothing item of your choice to go to lost and found but the item must be worn in the opposite area of your body it's normally worn. If you normally wear it below your waist then you can only wear it above your waist.

Have fun!

I don't really have friends to do dares with plus someone will most likely spot me running around the place, not likely to do this im afraid

bound4art 07-14-2010 07:30 PM

Car Wash

Hi,
one more little dare for the days.

Go to a self service carwash place only wearing your highest High-Heels (normally should be at least 4-5 inch) with a very small heel, a mini skirt and a very small bikini-top - no panties.
Inside wear your vibro bullet - switch on 10 when you start the first car - and let it be there until you are back at home or the batteries are empty;-)

Take a bucket, a car sponge, and some car shampoo with you.

Than ask the people if you can do a free topless carwash for them - I'm shure most of them will allow you. You can tell them that you have lost a bet so you have to do this.
Let them sign on an piece of paper that you have done their carwash topless (at least 10 rows - and 10 signatures at the end ;-)

When starting the carwash drop your bikini-top - if possible it should be propped than until you have finished at least 10 cars ;-)

I'm sure you have to stretch very much to clean the top, hood and even the bumpers with straight legs so the have the chance to get a nice view under your skirt *G*

Try to come during a carwash - but it's not allowed to come between or after the carwash for at least 24h -even when the bullet is still running.

And you can add a photo from the signatures to your report ;-)

Have fun - and also take my car - it also needs a carwash - and it's a nice one ;-)

Embers 07-15-2010 05:32 AM

i can see doing it in a bikini and skirt but being topless for the amount of time necessary would get me arrested plus all the car washes are in petrol stations and not used massively. I dont know if i can actually do this one, sorry x

bound4art 07-15-2010 06:54 AM

Hi,
I don't think that they'll arrest you when you ask the car-owner if you can help him topless - but when they are combined with patrol it’s to hard – there are to many people not involved with car-washing.

Here we have high-pressure cleaners outside in industrial areas without anyone else than young people cleaning their cars in the evenings. There it would normally be no problem – because in the box you where nearly only seen by the owner of the car – and maybe some interesting people standing around ;-).

But if you don’t have an area where you can handle the risk it’s also ok with bikini-top, skirt and heels.
Because get arrested is not the best what can happen – who should than make all you dares ;-)

Is the key already frozen? – if not add a second key for a small padlock you opened before of course – maybe we’ll also need ;-).

bound4art 07-15-2010 07:06 AM

Somethin else I want to ask - so lets play truth for a minute ;-)
First describe yourselfe - mybee you have done somwere in your posts but I havn't found anything.
So how tall, weight, hair, eyes, bra-size etc.
Second:
How often are you masturbating each day/week - maybee we need some dares without let you cum ;-)
You also can answer by PM if you prefere.

Lisse 07-15-2010 10:14 AM

Hieee! I got dare for you that I really think it would fit in here. I have actually done this myself pretty often when I'm away from home.

Righht! So uhmm, you'd need 2 sets of clothes (get those cheap ones cause they'd go missin'). One of which will be the one you're wearin'.

1 set of clothin' contains:
1 x Bra
1 x Undies
1 x Top (Your top must not be coverin' any part of your bum)
1 x Bottoms (Your bottoms must not be longer than half of your thighs. I usually use hot pants, runnin' shorts or pleated // micro skirts.)
1 x Socks // Stockin's (I usually use stockin's for this to make it excitin' when I have to change them.)
1 x Shoes // Heels

Head to a nearby park, or some place similar to it. Assumin' that it's a park, you would need to find 6 places to place your set of clothin's that you are not wearin' in the park (all places MUST be at least 200 steps apart). You can take walk around the park to scout of "good" places, but you must not hide your clothin's! Oh! Don't forget to have an big object for yourself to hide at each spot you chose because you'd definitely need it! So havin' decided on the 6 places, you can start to place your 1 piece of clothin' at each of the spot. And once again, I strongly suggest that they MUST be seen and obvious to ensure this a fun dare!

Now, you'd need to find a spot where you'd sit there, doin' whatever you want there, but it must at least be 100 steps away from all your 6 places, else it wouldn't be fun. You'd sit there for 2 hours*. (Borin' huh, I know. I started off with books, textin' and stuffs, until recently when I started to put a small vibe in me to play with just to kill time. It's really excitin' because I did not allow myself to orgasm, but only edgin' with it gettin' a little sweaty and blushed (sometimes I'm even pantin'). xD
(Note: If you bring a vibe along, you must not remove it at all. You can off it though, just not take it out.)

Once 2 hours is up, you can start to exchange your clothin's. You must collect them in the order you place them. So you gotta plan really well beforehand! Else, you'd be like takin' off your clothin's again and again. It happened to me when I first did this. xD

The exchange works this way, top for top, bottoms for bottoms and so and such. If your clothin's is missin', you must still take off the part with you are wearin', leave it there and move on to the next spot. Imagine your bottoms bein' taken away! xD

Once you have done exchangin' with all 6 pieces, you'd head back to the spot that you sat there earlier for another 2 hours*. It would be really fun if you had some crucial pieces such as your bottoms missin'. And and! When you decide to end this, you must go back with the clothes that you are wearin' + collect all your clothin's back too! You can't exchange anymore when you're collectin' your clothin's! If you are at your clothin' spot and decide to go back, you must still exchange that piece of clothin' before going back! You MUST hold your clothin's on your hands and you can't use them to cover any of your bare body. But if you are braless but with top, you can hug your clothings on your chest.

You can repeat it again when 2 hours* is up till you get really bored or embarrassed. You'd probably be bored if no one takes your clothin's.

*You can adjust the time to how long you want it to be, but I preferably prefer the range 2 - 4 hours for things to get really excitin', nervous and anxious. I liked that, but I don't know about you. :x

My little experience
One of the most memorable experience I had was a time when I had only 3 pieces of clothin's left after a 3 hour wait. I was already playin' with vibe that time, and 3 hours was really looong. I edged like so many times when I was waitin' for the time to be up till I got so seriously wet and almost had an orgasm there. xD Well, it didn't happen but it was so bad that I was held frozen for like 15 minutes to relax it down.

My collection sequence was this:
1) Undies
2) Stockin's (I was wearin' a knee high socks)
3) Top
4) Heels (I was wearin' shoes)
5) Bra
6) Bottoms (I was wearin' a short shorts to exchange for a skirt)

My undies and bra were gone, but my stockin's, top and heels wasn't and I was pretty confident at that time that my bottoms would be there. But it wasn't! xD

I had to took an embarrassin' ride down with heels to collect all the clothin's I placed earlier on before! And you know, heels was so loud when we run with it on plus I had a vibe in me! I can't walk too big of a step else it'd slip out. But the wind blowin' against my skin was really niceee. xD I liked that part. I took me like 35 minutes to get back to my chalet (20 minutes from the park to my chalet and 15 minutes to collect my clothin's back.) The park wasn't that crowded at that time (1PM) but the area (especially the roads) nearby my chalet was (with cars + some passer-bys). I knew I tried to go fastest with my possible capabilities although I was still slow (Vibe slippin' out was still my main concern!) when I was reachin' for my chalet. I am pretty sure like many cars saw me. I still remembered the feelin' when I dropped my shorts by the roadside. I was totally gushed red at that very instant but well... :x

**Sowwie for takin' your thread to talk about my experience but I felt that I should let you know how it is since I did it before. Hope you can try picturin' yourself in that situation and probably love it! xD