getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Craziest thing done while drunk/stoned? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=390537)

andrew_b 08-05-2020 07:13 AM

Craziest thing done while drunk/stoned?

What's the craziest thing you've ever done while drunk or stoned?

rhode64 08-05-2020 09:32 AM

craziest

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 4090381)

This has to be the day I woke up totally naked on a friends living room floor , surrounded by other naked bodies I did not know and didnt remember how I lost my clothes or what had happened that night .

Evas 08-05-2020 03:31 PM

At the graduation party, I got a little drunk and had sex with four boys

rr0 08-06-2020 10:48 AM

I was drunk and horny. Stripped on my way home and madturbated in a public park near train station at 2 AM.

PartySlut 08-09-2020 06:44 PM

i left the remote to my vibrating panties on a random table at a party once

Anzu 12-19-2020 01:53 AM

Suddenly found this fun thread so I´ll pump it with a short story haha

2 years ago after inviting a random sub over, we drank and was so drunk that we live streamed our dirty bondage session on Chaturbate for over 7 hours - woke up with the cam still open and cum stain everywhere - we never met again.. :))))))

humiliatedboyslave 12-19-2020 07:49 PM

I went out with friends drinking. I barely remembered the ride home. Vaguely remembered the body shots at the bar. Don’t worry, I wasn’t driving. The one who was driving was being responsible.

But I was dropped off and they said they didn’t leave until they saw me going in the front door.

I woke up the next morning naked on the front lawn! No recollection between the door and the grass! I know I did go inside as my clothes were in my bedroom.

My roommate at the time didn’t think I came home. It was a rather embarrassing morning.

Knowing me, I probably figured I’d go for a naked walk before bed. Then passed out. That’s what I figured happened, but I honestly couldn’t say for sure what the hell happen. Maybe it was aliens? Maybe I was abducted, probed and then dropped off? Although i don’t recall feeling violated. Maybe I should start saying it was aliens anyway haha

Anyone want to go out clubbing? After this Covid shit that is!

Kevb6240 12-19-2020 08:30 PM

As a drunk dom you should message me right noe

humiliatedboyslave 12-20-2020 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevb6240 (Post 4233076)
As a drunk dom you should message me right noe

Hehe... Well I'm usually sober from sub/dom play. But even if I'm not, I really think for any true bdsm play, a dom should be sober otherwise things can go wrong pretty quick.

sissybill 12-21-2020 04:10 AM

i jerked off in the middle of a play ground at night under the lights

PartySlut 12-22-2020 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 4090381)

Probably when i "lost" the remote to my vibrator at a bar one night

SlutyGirl 12-27-2020 05:46 PM

had sex with multiple people while drunk and passed out on the street on my way back home a couple of times

HW1997 12-28-2020 11:08 AM

My university housemates and I were pre-drinking at our friends’ house, and the taxi to the club arrived. It was my turn to pay for the taxi, but I realised I had left my purse containing cash and cards at home. Somehow it was decided that as a forfeit for not being able to pay, I would have to run home from the club in just my thong. I did it, with my fully clothed friends watching and videoing it. It was very embarrassing!

Also worth mentioning - another embarrassing moment while drunk was when I was on a girls’ holiday in Spain - to get free drinks for the rest of the night we would have to oil-wrestle topless in front of a crowd. I was so embarrassed the next day when I realised what I’d done!

andrew_b 01-03-2021 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HW1997 (Post 4244201)
My university housemates and I were pre-drinking at our friends’ house, and the taxi to the club arrived. It was my turn to pay for the taxi, but I realised I had left my purse containing cash and cards at home. Somehow it was decided that as a forfeit for not being able to pay, I would have to run home from the club in just my thong. I did it, with my fully clothed friends watching and videoing it. It was very embarrassing!

Also worth mentioning - another embarrassing moment while drunk was when I was on a girls’ holiday in Spain - to get free drinks for the rest of the night we would have to oil-wrestle topless in front of a crowd. I was so embarrassed the next day when I realised what I’d done!

Well at least you had something on for them ;)

Kisune Karnon 01-29-2021 09:11 AM

I've never been around a group that's been kinky or gaming while drunk. So at this time, nothing.

sm_limb 02-03-2021 04:06 AM

At a very large party years ago i think at least 150-200 people there. Lots i knew and lots i didnt. I got really drunk. My bff kniws of all my things i do and like so she dared me. I ended up in the kitchen tied on the table bent over, legs spread tied to table legs, wrists tied to table legs, tits hanging over it, having only my high heels on and a blindfold.

She put a sign next to me saying all my holes could be used and cum has to go over my body anywhere. I layed there for the rest of the party being used for i think at least 6 hours.

When bff untied me i was a mess. Shaking on my legs. Covert from top to bottem in cum and spit. She walked woth me to make sure i got home ok. But i didnt have a dress anymore so had to walk home in heels and cum and naked rest.

I lost count after 20 fucks. My bff said it was a lot more. She didnt count but guessed close to a 100 times i got fucked

sissybill 02-12-2021 09:35 PM

omg i dont no what i was thinking but

1 night i was walking through a playground in the city n i decided to strip naked n lay down in the middle of the field n jerk off n came all over myself i got up n got dressed n walked away as i was walking away 2 guys walked by me laughing at what? i dont no probly saw me jerkin off

Zeobit 02-13-2021 09:22 AM

Many years ago me and some friends were really dedicated to doing stunts, pranks etc. in the style of MTV's "Jackass". You know, a group of young guys telling each other "I bet you won't....", and of course chickening out is not a real option. Parallels with modern getdare may or may not be a coincidence, but it was all non-sexual back then.

One evening the five of us were hanging out at a pub, already had one or two drinks, when a guy came up with the idea that they'd pay for whatever I have that evening as long as they're all allowed to spit/snot into it. I agreed, the next drink (another beer) was disgusting but ok, but then all the sounds and laughter attracted the attention of other tables, the whole thing kind of escalated and for the the final drink I chugged something that seemed to be half beer, half other peoples god-knows-what. Following morning was both horrible hangover and disgust, and looking back now I wonder how I didn't become the origin of some deadly new virus....