getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   make me suffer (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=178738)

painsubinnd 05-16-2014 04:30 PM

make me suffer

Haven't been following my pee times posted in my rules under another thread I am forbidden to use my toilet tonight at all the last time I used any facilities was at 230 if this slut does pee it has to be involuntary any dares to make this worse he's required 76 oz of liquid before 730cst anything else u all can think of before 10 pm CST will be bonus in His mind. This slut also must drink 4 oz of pee if she does lose control which is bound to happen help make this night pure hell as I hate drinking piss

SirD 05-16-2014 05:54 PM

Every 15 minutes fill up a large glass of water and pour it into the toilet from standing height. Once the glass is empty flush the toilet and watch it go down. Should be quite a mental torture considering you can't use it.

painsubinnd 05-16-2014 06:28 PM

Thank u SirD I will do as u have suggested I also am double vibrating plugged right now at another's pm request I need to pee soo bad ugh when will i learn

DoingMyBest 05-16-2014 07:57 PM

Every time you wash the water down, you should be pushing hard on your bladder as well. In between each pouring, edge once by playing with your clit.

painsubinnd 05-21-2014 09:01 PM

I did all this ended up pissing myself in my sleep it was mentAl hell flushing the water every 15 min while pushing on my bladder I am holding again this evening at my masters requirement have to pee outside if I choose to pee before 6 am ugh I don't wanna piss myself again or have to piss myself outside even worse as public makes me super humiliated

Lilkangaroo 05-22-2014 05:25 AM

I think you should have too pee in publi view.in a skirt with no under wear and have to pull up the skirt if u need to pee so everyone can see ur ass and pusssy as u pee and should also have to drink atleast 15 cups a day

Dr_ 05-22-2014 06:39 AM

Failure 2 nights in a row should result in needles through your areola.

painsubinnd 05-22-2014 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilkangaroo (Post 1351599)
I think you should have too pee in publi view.in a skirt with no under wear and have to pull up the skirt if u need to pee so everyone can see ur ass and pusssy as u pee and should also have to drink atleast 15 cups a day

Master liked this a lot I am to do this for next 5 days :(

painsubinnd 05-22-2014 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr_ (Post 1351649)
Failure 2 nights in a row should result in needles through your areola.

Well this slut didn't fail last night thank god because master agreed

masterrk 05-22-2014 11:42 PM

you should put a vibe in your pussy on high with hot sauce on it until the next time you piss

lathansgirl 05-29-2014 11:42 AM

my master says he was to share

My master says that this whore needs more than one master so it will learn to be obedient. Master told me to make a list of all the wrong and naughty things I've done.(in the past week)
I hit master in the face.
I did not give master a blow job when asked.
I took a ten minute shower (only allowed five)
I yelled when master had friends over.
I refused to be naked in front of his friends.
Lastly I took off my collar without permission.

Please be my master! I am a very naughty whore who needs discipline.

For the rest of you master just told me to ask for more punishments because whore used I when whore isn't allowed. I have to be punished how ever:mad: you choose. Please go light on me!

-whore