getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Currently desperate to piss! 24f (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=414735)

ObedientAlice 05-17-2022 03:39 AM

Currently desperate to piss! 24f

Looking for piss dares as I am already desperate to piss and extremely horny. Am I holding it? Drinking it? Open to anything (prefer male response please)

Merlin 05-17-2022 03:44 AM

How desperate from 1 to 10 are you?
Drink a glas of water the moment you read this
You cant use the toilet or move to the bath unless directly ordered to, should you pee and it gets on the floor you will lick it up

ObedientAlice 05-17-2022 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merlin (Post 4762963)
How desperate from 1 to 10 are you?
Drink a glas of water the moment you read this
You cant use the toilet or move to the bath unless directly ordered to, should you pee and it gets on the floor you will lick it up

I would say I'm at an 8 right now. Slight cramping after drinking that water for sure, thank you!

MarkNDoubt 05-17-2022 03:46 AM

Little piss slut,
Piss in a bowl.
Write on your forehead "Piss Toilet", write on chest " I swallow neighbors pee"
Flip a coin:
- head: you will pour some piss to fill all your mouth, spank your pussy in a Squat position with a wooden spoon 100 hits, swallow and pour all piss on your head
- Croix: pour your piss to fill your mouth, 20 hits with wooden spoon direct on your clit, swallow. Do all in a loop until you drink all the pee...

Enjoy

ObedientAlice 05-17-2022 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkNDoubt (Post 4762969)
Little piss slut,
Piss in a bowl.
Write on your forehead "Piss Toilet", write on chest " I swallow neighbors pee"
Flip a coin:
- head: you will pour some piss to fill all your mouth, spank your pussy in a Squat position with a wooden spoon 100 hits, swallow and pour all piss on your head
- Croix: pour your piss to fill your mouth, 20 hits with wooden spoon direct on your clit, swallow. Do all in a loop until you drink all the pee...

Enjoy

I got tails! I have been told to hold my piss so I pissed to fill just one glass (and now my piss hole is throbbing needing to finish). I had to replace the spoon with a ruler as I don't have a wooden one, drinking down the piss pushed even more on my bladder it was hard to even focus on how much my clit was being hurt! It took me 9 swallows and 180 slaps, im still so wet but I know it will hurt to cum now haha thank you!

Dave1996 05-17-2022 03:57 AM

When you do get to piss at the end, got to piss THROUGH your clothes. Not allowed to change for xd6 minutes, with X being the number of posts on the thread at that time.

And a nice sound track is always good, so find a waterfall track and play it on a loop.

ObedientAlice 05-17-2022 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave1996 (Post 4762985)
When you do get to piss at the end, got to piss THROUGH your clothes. Not allowed to change for xd6 minutes, with X being the number of posts on the thread at that time.

And a nice sound track is always good, so find a waterfall track and play it on a loop.

Will do! There goes my outfit for the day :tiny: The waterfall sound has already made this way harder thank you~

Merlin 05-17-2022 04:05 AM

Get to the bath with a bottle of water, and kneel in front of the toilet, look at it.
Then start a timer, 20 minutes. every minute you need to drink some water, aim for the bottle to be empty after the 20 minutes

As soon ass you pee you will stop the time, for every minute you will do another task given you here after you peed yourself

ObedientAlice 05-17-2022 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merlin (Post 4762989)
Get to the bath with a bottle of water, and kneel in front of the toilet, look at it.
Then start a timer, 20 minutes. every minute you need to drink some water, aim for the bottle to be empty after the 20 minutes

As soon ass you pee you will stop the time, for every minute you will do another task given you here after you peed yourself

Kneeling as I write this, drinking is agony on my bladder so it looks like im in for a fun 20 minutes! Thank you~

Dave1996 05-17-2022 04:45 AM

How far into the 20 minutes did you make it?
Simply asking as it's been longer than that and you've been pretty quick with responses so far.

Uncanny timing, as you updated us whilst I was typing that out

yeti2007 05-17-2022 04:45 AM

Your 20 minutes should be finished.
Pee very short time on your hand.
Smear this on your face.

Then drink glass of water.

ObedientAlice 05-17-2022 04:45 AM

It only took 13 minutes of drinking as instructed above^ before I ended up pissing myself. Because I am wearing pants i am now soaked from the waist down and have to wear these for posts xd6 minutes : my rolls were 2, 6, 2, 6, 5, 6, 5, 2 so 35 minutes :o I also need an additional task please!

bluedieblub 05-17-2022 04:50 AM

Sounds like there is a lot of fluid in the bathtub. Why don't you clean it up using your still dry top half of your clothing?

master Phillip 05-17-2022 04:55 AM

Drink lots more water. So u can piss yourself again. I want to know how soon u can wet ur can't again. Then piss through ur panties and drink it from a cup

Greatcornbow 05-17-2022 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ObedientAlice (Post 4762957)
Looking for piss dares as I am already desperate to piss and extremely horny. Am I holding it? Drinking it? Open to anything (prefer male response please)

Wear a pair of jeans over two thick pairs panties; but instead of belt wear a chain which can be locke with key inaccessible for 24 hours.