getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Torture My Pussy And Ass (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=93040)

wedgiegirl290 11-28-2011 10:47 PM

Torture My Pussy And Ass

I am 21 F looking for dares to torture both my pussy and ass. I would like dares I can do at home as I do not want to get caught by friends and family. I am up for anything so give me dares :)

linearizationcannon 11-28-2011 11:06 PM

My first and simplest dare is that you insert into each an object that is intimidatingly large, something that you would be reluctant to use just because you know how much the stretching would hurt.

Additionally take a stiff bristled hair brush (but still hairlike, not the type with plastic balls on the end of the "bristles") and then give your clit and pussy (especially the inner, pink parts) a rough and thorough brushing so the bristle tips stab into you a little.

Go to an Asian food supply store and ask for the hottest chili pepper or spice they have. Buy it. Arrange for there not to be any milk available. Apply the spice/ground pepper generously to your clit and pussy, using a dildo (or an equivilent) to spread some deep into the inside of your pussy. Then use another dildo equivilent to do the same to your ass, adding extra afterwards to the inner edge of your anus.

antarasdm 11-28-2011 11:27 PM

hey here's one for you

1. Strip naked. Put 3 pegs on each pussy lip and one on your clit.

2. Use a household item to fuck your pussy until you get to the edge. However, the interesting part is that you have to attach a string to the peg on your clit, and tie that string to your finger. So as you move the household item in and out of your pussy, it should pull onto your clit. (if the peg gets yanked out halfway, you'd have to put it back onto your clit and carry on) do this until you edge twice.

3. After that, pull out the pegs from your pussy lips and clit without unclasping the pegs. This would hurt your pussy pretty hard. But you have a chance of not pulling them out this way. For each peg that you dont choose to yank out from your pussy, you are to put a pen into your ass. So you would have a maximum of 6 pens in your ass.

4, Tease your sensitive clit again while using the pens to fuck your ass. If you dont have any pens up your ass, then you may use your free hand in any way you want.

If you want more challenge to this, use bigger sized items to substitute a pen to be placed in your ass.

Have fun and tell me how it goes!

sm_limb 11-29-2011 02:09 AM

Make panty out of sandpaper. Over it put a legging that is a size too small. Put on a tight top and some running shoes.
Now first ride your bike to a park and ride that there for at least 30min. Than 30min jogging and ride the bike back home.
I hope it is ok as it is all concealed.

linearizationcannon 11-29-2011 09:17 AM

I dare you to tell us how the dares went and/or what you think of them. Give a good report, not a super-truncated one

aff587 11-29-2011 10:40 AM

Alright, for next week you won't have any orgasms. Once the week is over, you have to have 10 orgasms within one hour. If you have or if you can buy a vibe, you have to vibe your clit nonstop until you completed those ten orgasms. Instead of waiting one week you can do the ten orgasms after any dare dare that left your clit aching, if and only if you are doing ay of the following dares.

Depending on where you live get some conkers/ collect some twigs from needle trees or fir cones. try to insert them carefully and fill your pussy with them.

Insert a bottle brush. Once you feel raw, shove spoon of tooth paste inside and brush again.
Take a fork and scrape on the outside an on the inside of your pussy.
Stuff as many panties into your pussy as possible, Once your done, repeat with a shirt. Use a wooden spoon to shove it inside. for kinks add tabasco or icy hot or tooth paste.
Use the smallest needle you can find and push it through your labia.
You have to come by rubbing your clit against a tree with a rough hide.
Try riding a lemon squeezer and turn it while you're on it.

i guess that's all i can up with.

jasonk96 01-04-2015 01:42 PM

Use the hair brush bristles in your pussy and ass and if you really want to damage your pussy and ass try using a hot curling iron in them