getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Crossdressing Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=254078)

Clitty Licker 02-16-2024 07:59 PM

You must have one item of female clothing on at all times for the rest of February. IT can be as simple and discrete as a plain white female sock, but you must have something that is a female item of clothing on at all times when not bathing.

Gamba 02-17-2024 12:45 AM

You must wear a gymnastics leotard under your clothes for a week

Dontcallmesissy 02-18-2024 06:10 PM

When in the house, you must always practice your feminine posture. You may only wear heels at home or walk on your tip toes. Additionally, always cross your legs sitting down and before taking a seat get in the habit of smoothing out your skirt (even if you arent wearing one)

hellothere 02-23-2024 03:58 AM

Wear only panties and a stuffed bra to bed tonight.

phailagain 02-23-2024 07:51 AM

must wear panties the rest of the week

TheAliSis 02-24-2024 10:25 AM

must wear women's socks the rest of the week, at least while home.

Clitty Licker 02-24-2024 02:17 PM

Women's underwear or chastity at all times. Must be one or the other.

Beatrice. 02-24-2024 02:52 PM

Must wear bra, panties, pantyhose and a camisole at all times for the next 1 week under your clothes. You can take off the bra, pantyhose and camisole when sleeping but the panties stay on. Add a dress or a skirt+ top when home alone.

Dontcallmesissy 03-02-2024 01:58 AM

I want you to try and create your most pink outfit. Pink skirt, pink leggings, pink bra and panties, pink top, pink shoes, pink lipstick, pink nailpolish!
Once you do, I want you to post a picture proof in a getdare album of your pink outfit!

hunter 03-02-2024 02:42 AM

Ohhhh looks like I’ve got you again!
Clean shaven from you nose down, clear coat nail polish on your finger nails and the brightest red on your toes. Add on a chastity cage and repeat this every week for the next 8 weeks so that’s now a total of 16 weeks

Dontcallmesissy 03-06-2024 02:45 PM

Damn, pretty evil.

As revenge, for the time I must do my dare you will have the following rules:
1) You must wear at least 1 item of female clothing a day and the type of clothing you choose has to be different every day (resets per week. So for example if you wear panties on day one, then wearing panties on day two does not count toward your item of female clothing.)
2) Before going to bed every night you must apply a red or purple lipstick that you may only remove the following morning
3) Lastly, once a week you must spend 30 minutes practicing applying eye makeup (eyeshadow, eyeliner, the works)

hellothere 03-21-2024 09:52 AM

Paint your toenails either a bright red or pink. While they are drying, roll a dice. This is the amount of days you must kept your toenails painted. Also, during this duration you should also be wearing stockings or pantyhose.

jiim 03-21-2024 12:53 PM

For the next week you must always be wearing thong panties or a bra - including when asleep.

Whenever you choose to wear a bra, you need to continue wearing panties, they just don't need to be thong panties.

TheBassetfreak 03-21-2024 01:09 PM

You must wear blue panties whenever you leave house for the next 4 days.

MessFanatic 03-21-2024 09:17 PM

Panties are your only underwear for the next week no matter what. Whenever you are home alone you are only allowed to wear panties skirt and crop top with thigh highs or replace skirt and crop top with maid dress

Something very humiliating (but reasonable) for me