getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   League of Legends Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=178550)

BannaGirl 05-14-2014 10:03 AM

League of Legends Dares

Hello guys i noticed that there are quite a few League of legends players on GD i now will make a post where u can post a champions name (ore many if u are cruel) and u will get a dare related to that champ, i will do my best to make good dares and i have quite a few ideas.
Anyway if u have any suggestions for champs pls PM them to me.

Edit:

U may also post a report ether via PM or directly in the Thread to share them!

Misa 05-14-2014 10:12 AM

Sounds like a fun thread.
Ahri

After you give a dare/ someone suggests one you like you should edit the first post to contain a list of 1/2 dares per champ! :D

TheCaptain 05-14-2014 10:15 AM

Ezreal please ... thanks in advance

pantylover69 05-14-2014 10:17 AM

vi would be nice ^^

BannaGirl 05-14-2014 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misa (Post 1342924)
Sounds like a fun thread.
Ahri

After you give a dare/ someone suggests one you like you should edit the first post to contain a list of 1/2 dares per champ! :D

Oh hello Ahrie,
Since u are a sulty fox I don’t think u will mind staying naked for the rest of the day,
You might also wana write “bitch” on your “tale”.
U will edge every hoer at least twice u are only allowed to walk on all fours
U will only play Ahrie for the rest of the week and will put something small in your ass for 5 minutes for each death.

BannaGirl 05-14-2014 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantylover69 (Post 1342931)
vi would be nice ^^

I will find something proper for Vi but not today.
sorry stay tuned

deer_boy 05-14-2014 10:24 AM

woops i made a mistake, Master yi

Cam_slave1993 05-14-2014 10:24 AM

annie Nice idea thank you!

BannaGirl 05-14-2014 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deer_boy (Post 1342943)

i will think of somthing.

deer_boy 05-14-2014 10:28 AM

ok thank-you very much

BannaGirl 05-14-2014 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cam_slave1993 (Post 1342944)
annie Nice idea thank you!

u have to edge 4 times than u have to cover u dick in wax than u might cum,
if you do scream: "yeh tibbers" the moment u cum if u miss it u have to lick it up

BannaGirl 05-14-2014 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deer_boy (Post 1342943)

Misa just had an idea:

Play one game of Yi, add your K/A together and minus your deaths, this is the number of edges you must do. Now you must site and meditate for how ever long the game lasted, chose what ever position you like.
+while meditating u ass needs to be filld

deer_boy 05-14-2014 10:45 AM

thankyou this looks fun

pantylover69 05-14-2014 10:48 AM

thank you for giving out thos edares, perhaps a dare for nidalee would be easier?

BannaGirl 05-14-2014 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantylover69 (Post 1342966)
thank you for giving out thos edares, perhaps a dare for nidalee would be easier?

u will switch from walking on 2 legs to walking on all fours every half hoer u need to edge before getting up or down twice u also will take the longest thing u can find and stick it in u ass.
U are only allowed to come in the wild for 1 week
If public or outdoor is not in your limits u will also go outside and walk through tall grass on all fours naturally nude.

BannaGirl 05-14-2014 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deer_boy (Post 1342962)
thankyou this looks fun

you will do it twice to make up your mistake.

TheCaptain 05-14-2014 11:01 AM

Could you edit mine since you pasted the same text as for Ahri which posted before me?
Post #6
Thanks for giving those dares!

Nwbie 05-14-2014 11:35 AM

Heimerdinger :D
Yes the dinger the one and only :D

Misa 05-14-2014 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BannaGirl (Post 1342976)
would you be interested in becoming an co op of this post later?

Anyway, I'll just help out a little here now.

TheCaptain, Ezreal:
Since Ezreal is an explorer.. you're going to explore a bit :)
Write down 6 things you've wanted to try and roll a dice,
Do that one!

Sorry that dare is a little lazy so:
Play a game of Ezreal,
Every time you die, attempt to edge before re spawning,
After the match is over, if you won you may cum normally,
If you lost you must stand up straight and cum like Ezreal's trueshot barrage xD

Nwbie, Heimerdonger:

Geez this one is hard.

Since he is a professor, wear a labcoat and glasses if you have them. (Or similar like a bath robe)
Write 42 on your hand (hope this doesnt break your body writing limit :P)
While dressed like this, write 5 dares for people.
For every person who messages you back with a report, you can edge once.
Once the 5th messages you, you can cum.
(If the people do not reply/do not complete the dare within 2 days, send to a different person! Don't want you waiting too long.)

SomeoneLikeME 05-14-2014 12:59 PM

wow i like this thread :)

Can u give one for Jax? :)

Nwbie 05-14-2014 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misa (Post 1343050)
Nwbie, Heimerdonger:

Geez this one is hard.

Since he is a professor, wear a labcoat and glasses if you have them. (Or similar like a bath robe)
Write 42 on your hand (hope this doesnt break your body writing limit :P)
While dressed like this, write 5 dares for people.
For every person who messages you back with a report, you can edge once.
Once the 5th messages you, you can cum.
(If the people do not reply/do not complete the dare within 2 days, send to a different person! Don't want you waiting too long.)

Thanks I'll be doing this one asap (as soon as I can get my hands on a bathrobe).
No writing on my hand something genius like 42 is no problem ;)

It's just there because other people might find out (42 isn't goign to arouse any suspicions, writing slave on my chest or stomach is).

BannaGirl 05-14-2014 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SomeoneLikeME (Post 1343103)

Not to day sry i will think of somthing good till tomorow.

BannaGirl 05-14-2014 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nwbie (Post 1343104)
Thanks I'll be doing this one asap (as soon as I can get my hands on a bathrobe).
No writing on my hand something genius like 42 is no problem ;)

It's just there because other people might find out (42 isn't goign to arouse any suspicions, writing slave on my chest or stomach is).

42 is the meaning of live bro

Buzz9572 05-14-2014 01:04 PM

this is clever. champion: Ahri, Annie, or Lux

BannaGirl 05-14-2014 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz9572 (Post 1343113)
this is clever. champion: Ahri, Annie, or Lux

Ok ill go with Lux u will dress in u blue swimsuit for one day u will edge every hour 5 times to a hentai pic of ez or lux u will write: "Demacian whore" on u dick and or balls I recommend only jerking to hentai and or fanfics this week.

SomeoneLikeME 05-14-2014 01:44 PM

Thanks Banna girl i will look forward to it :)

GREAT THREAD :)

jazz123 05-14-2014 02:04 PM

sounds great :)
Soraka for me :)

JakeMrJake 05-14-2014 02:08 PM

This is probably suicide, but... Jinx!

TheCaptain 05-14-2014 02:12 PM

Would appreciate if you give me a dare for Ashe please.

AbusedKitty 05-14-2014 05:34 PM

This looks like fun, how bout Katarina for me :)

CutieGurlTaylor 05-14-2014 05:38 PM

tryhardamere and DR mundo

Misa 05-14-2014 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCaptain (Post 1343177)
Would appreciate if you give me a dare for Ashe please.

Ashe: Roll a dice this is the number hours you must talk like ashe, while doing so you must have at least one piece of ice in your underwear at all times.

Just had it from something earlier.

Will catch up a bit on some others tomorrow!

Aethi 05-14-2014 07:08 PM

I'll help out too, since this thread seems to be getting a lot of attention. I'm also going to request a dare of my own! Specifically for Shaco. :D

Katarina for AbusedKitty

For two hours you have to wear no underwear whilst in public. Make sure you're thinking naughty things about Katarina. ^^ (Alternatively, you could look at some "fan art" of her while out in public.)

Jinx for JakeMrJake

This one is going to be a bit harder since you have to be in game. At the very least, it's a punishing dare. Every time you proc Jinx's passive you have to get a kill within 10 seconds afterward (i.e., a double). If you don't, then remove a piece of clothing. When you're all out of clothes, you have to edge after the game for every time you proc it.

(Note: the Jinx passive thing doesn't stack. So you can only get ONE "point" for every kill. THe double, triple, quadra, etc. don't count. This is to prevent you from getting a "point" every kill, regardless of how well you did.)

Soraka for Jazz123

Solo lane Soraka is complete bullshit. I'm hoping you know this. Go hang out in mid lane in a game with solo lane Soraka and play your game like you normally do. After the game is over, take the amount of kills you have and that's how many hours you have to stay naked today. Your deaths will be how many days you have to remain chaste. Your assists is how many times you'll have to edge while you're staying chaste (and if you didn't die at all, then that means right after the game).

Tryndamere for kq69
Tryndamere loves his wife, and I hope you do too. You're going to spend a few hours indulging in Tryndamere's "naughty pleasures". Make sure you're wearing a bra and panties, and start fucking yourself with something. (Preferably something that is long, thin, but is wide. Like Trynd's sword (but not sharp :P)). You're going to do this until you edge, but no cumming until tomorrow.

BannaGirl 05-15-2014 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aethi (Post 1343451)
I'll help out too, since this thread seems to be getting a lot of attention. I'm also going to request a dare of my own! Specifically for Shaco. :D

Katarina for AbusedKitty

For two hours you have to wear no underwear whilst in public. Make sure you're thinking naughty things about Katarina. ^^ (Alternatively, you could look at some "fan art" of her while out in public.)

Jinx for JakeMrJake

This one is going to be a bit harder since you have to be in game. At the very least, it's a punishing dare. Every time you proc Jinx's passive you have to get a kill within 10 seconds afterward (i.e., a double). If you don't, then remove a piece of clothing. When you're all out of clothes, you have to edge after the game for every time you proc it.

(Note: the Jinx passive thing doesn't stack. So you can only get ONE "point" for every kill. THe double, triple, quadra, etc. don't count. This is to prevent you from getting a "point" every kill, regardless of how well you did.)

Soraka for Jazz123

Solo lane Soraka is complete bullshit. I'm hoping you know this. Go hang out in mid lane in a game with solo lane Soraka and play your game like you normally do. After the game is over, take the amount of kills you have and that's how many hours you have to stay naked today. Your deaths will be how many days you have to remain chaste. Your assists is how many times you'll have to edge while you're staying chaste (and if you didn't die at all, then that means right after the game).

Tryndamere for kq69
Tryndamere loves his wife, and I hope you do too. You're going to spend a few hours indulging in Tryndamere's "naughty pleasures". Make sure you're wearing a bra and panties, and start fucking yourself with something. (Preferably something that is long, thin, but is wide. Like Trynd's sword (but not sharp :P)). You're going to do this until you edge, but no cumming until tomorrow.

Not to sound rogh but this is my thread and misa is co op i am in contact with him regualar pls dont get this wrong but pls ask befor u take action in giving dares etc.

PS: Soraka is a prety solid pick right now especely in top.

Angelfire 05-15-2014 07:07 AM

This thread looks like a lot of fun, may i join in with Akali?

BannaGirl 05-15-2014 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelfire (Post 1343817)
This thread looks like a lot of fun, may i join in with Akali?

Akalie:
No underware for one week wear short trausers all time.
U will mesure how long u dick is and will find somthing the exact same lenght to put in u ass fore one game.
Only masturbate to lol related stuff for a week.

BannaGirl 05-15-2014 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SomeoneLikeME (Post 1343103)

Jax:
Masturbate:
Put a pen halfway in u ass.
Do 2quick stroksbon u dick then one in u ass with the pen edge 3 times than continue as close to orgasem as u can but shortly befor stop and say:"imagen if i hade a real orgasm." U are not alowed to cum today. After this u will sucj the pen u used for 10 minutes.

SomeoneLikeME 05-15-2014 11:24 AM

great thanks :) i'll enjoy ;) :)

Chaosagent 05-15-2014 12:23 PM

Sounds fun. How about Rumble?

BannaGirl 05-15-2014 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaosagent (Post 1344028)
Sounds fun. How about Rumble?

Rumbel:
Get something that vibrates, get some panties first, put the vibrating thing in u panties that u balls then rube through them edge twice, every edge put a small thing in u ass. Before u cum pull u dick out cum over a as large as possible area. Then wish it off with u face.

Report her or via PM