getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   23/f, home alone tonight, let's play (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425094)

sluttits 05-22-2023 04:08 PM

23/f, home alone tonight, let's play

Hiii! I'm going to be home alone later tonight and i'm in the mood to be humiliated. Feeling in the mood for playing slutty dress up and stripping (will send videos/pics/open to web cam), being degraded, hypno, verbal degradation/bullying/name calling, body shame, bimbofication, dares, short term blackmail, online exposure (after discussion obvi.), etc.

kik is @ slutxxtits (i will try my best to respond )

Sex Speed Runner 05-22-2023 04:29 PM

You should dress up in your sluttiest clothes and write on your thighs the word slut and then whore across your chest.

You should edge 5 times humping different objects.

Make sure you feel really slutty by dancing in front of your window like a slut and doing a strip tease.

Feel free to email me any photos at [email protected]

Have fun slut.

namesfelix 05-22-2023 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sluttits (Post 5106042)
Hiii! I'm going to be home alone later tonight and i'm in the mood to be humiliated. Feeling in the mood for playing slutty dress up and stripping (will send videos/pics/open to web cam), being degraded, hypno, verbal degradation/bullying/name calling, body shame, bimbofication, dares, short term blackmail, online exposure (after discussion obvi.), etc.

kik is @ slutxxtits (i will try my best to respond )

You should wear your swimwear. Standing in front of a window touch yourself until you bring yourself to an edge. Or you flash your tits to the window for 3 minutes straight. Sending photos of your tits and outfit ill add you on kik.

JackBlack351 05-22-2023 05:34 PM

I want you to paint your nails in the sluttiest colour you have, apply full whore makeup and drink a full big cup of water, then dress in your tiniest panties and most sheer bra, tight leggings and a cut top, for shoes wear your highest heels.

Turn your lights on, go to a window and start by tasting yourself, then stand by the window and start touching yourself over your clothes until you reach the edge, stop and slap your face until you cooldown. Take a piece of clothing off, drink a glass of water, drink a cup of water and taste your pussy juice, notice any differences. Then you will start touching again and repeat this process until you're naked.

When you're done, give a dildo (or any dick shaped object if you don't have one) a blowjob until your makeup is completely messed up and when you think it looks good enough drink again. By this time you should be desperate to pee after so many big cups of water. You may do so in a bowl, which should capture any fluids you may have to produce during the dare.

In the end, drink the full bowl of liquid (if a limit, put your head inside for a full minute) and masturbate to orgasm with the windows open to the outside.

Any pics you want to send or any doubts, contact me on kik.

Enjoy, XXX

Analslut12 05-22-2023 06:13 PM

Messaged you on kik!