getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Do you enjoy forced oral? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=275080)

andrew_b 09-04-2016 05:12 PM

Do you enjoy forced oral?

Do you enjoy when a partner will force you to give them oral sex?

Whether it's a guy shoving his cock in your mouth or a girl sitting on your face

If so, why do you enjoy it?

bleonav06 09-04-2016 05:21 PM

I like facesitting, although I never have done it the idea turns me on. But when a guy does it, it can be either good or bad like the domination part is fun but it can be painful if he is big and its hard to breathe and it's uncomfortable

andrew_b 09-04-2016 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleonav06 (Post 2404338)
I like facesitting, although I never have done it the idea turns me on. But when a guy does it, it can be either good or bad like the domination part is fun but it can be painful if he is big and its hard to breathe and it's uncomfortable

Yeah I think it's more straight forward a girl to sit on someone's face than a guy doing it.

mrpropel 09-04-2016 05:34 PM

I like shoving cock if I'm allowed to, but I wouldn't like a girl face sitting on me. That just doesn't seem hot to me at all and not something I'm in too. I don't even eat ass like some people.

andrew_b 09-04-2016 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrpropel (Post 2404363)
I like shoving cock if I'm allowed to, but I wouldn't like a girl face sitting on me. That just doesn't seem hot to me at all and not something I'm in too. I don't even eat ass like some people.

Oh so you like shoving your cock into someone else's mouth?

I honestly don't get ass eating, I don't think I could think of anything more revolting.

KinkyRed 09-05-2016 12:36 PM

I like it a lot. Whether it's a girl sitting on my face, like when she's riding me and then jumps on to my face and grinds. Or, a guy shoving his cock in my mouth. I like them both.

sluttyThing 09-05-2016 01:02 PM

Feeling wet vagina on your face is just amazing. I love when she gets more and more hot and wet. Those hips moves on your jaw. MMmmmm.... Im wondering now when my Lady is coming back. The best part is when she wants me to put my tongue deep in her and ride it like a good toy.

Matt: 09-05-2016 01:23 PM

Oh I love it when a girl forces me to give her oral, get's me so horny. I find it amazing!

mrpropel 09-05-2016 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2404366)
Oh so you like shoving your cock into someone else's mouth?

I honestly don't get ass eating, I don't think I could think of anything more revolting.

Glad I'm not the only one and yes I do like shoving cock, with permission of course :)

andrew_b 09-05-2016 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrpropel (Post 2406024)
Glad I'm not the only one and yes I do like shoving cock, with permission of course :)

It just doesn't make sense, why would you want poo anywhere near your mouth.

I can sort of understand pee, if the person is healthy enough it can be drank. So no big deal.

mrpropel 09-05-2016 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2406025)
It just doesn't make sense, why would you want poo anywhere near your mouth.

I can sort of understand pee, if the person is healthy enough it can be drank. So no big deal.

Only way I would do it if it was like SUPER clean, like multiple enemas,cleaned all around, and you have to take a shower before hand. I still would hate it. Don't get me wrong I still love ass though

andrew_b 09-05-2016 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrpropel (Post 2406031)
Only way I would do it if it was like SUPER clean, like multiple enemas,cleaned all around, and you have to take a shower before hand. I still would hate it. Don't get me wrong I still love ass though

Yeah I don't think I'd even do it then. I'm with you I love asses.

hornyyoungslut 09-05-2016 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2404319)

Whether it's a guy shoving his cock in your mouth or a girl sitting on your face

Yesssss, I do. I love being forced oral. I don't like facesitting, it's weird. I feel like I'm suffocating them when I sit on a guy's face and I don't want my asshole that close to someone's mouth.

andrew_b 09-05-2016 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornyyoungslut (Post 2406037)
Yesssss, I do. I love being forced oral. I don't like facesitting, it's weird. I feel like I'm suffocating them when I sit on a guy's face and I don't want my asshole that close to someone's mouth.

That's interesting actually, I wonder what the guys would think of you sitting on them.

SHINY-J 09-05-2016 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2404319)

Even though I fantasize about being force-fed a guys cock, I still haven't had the chance yet... If... Who am I kidding?... No ifs here... WHEN, it does finally happen, I'll I absolutely enjoy it! In fact, I'll probably beg him to face fuck me! As far as women, most that I've been with have been too prudish to do any forceful face sitting... Many just always felt nervous about it like they were going to hurt me or that they were embarrassed to act out like that... Which just made things awkward... However, I've always loved it when it has happened! I just wish it happened more!