getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Fiction] 4 Boy's Story of Truth and Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=53052)

Duckman91 08-01-2010 10:32 PM

4 Boy's Story of Truth and Dare

Dan: 12 year old boy. Short blonde hair. Medium height. Skinny.

Ty: 12 year old boy. Medium, wavy, dirty brown hair. Short height. Skinny.

Elliot: Just turned 13. Tallest out of 4. Short black hair. Kinda chubby, not fat.

Jerry : 12 year old boy. Shortest out of 4. Long, straight, brown hair. Kinda a little chubby, but not as much as Elliot.

All 4 are about the same height.

All 4 are in the middle of the 7th grade. It’s about half way through the year. The 4 have know and have been best friends for years, since about 2nd grade. Story is told from Ty’s point of view.

Chapter 1: Truth or Dare

“Hurry up!” said Dan. “Make Sure your in the first floor bathroom by 1:30 on the spot”. “Okay, I’ll be there, don’t worry!”, I said. “Why are we meeting there anyways?” I asked. “I don’t know. Elliot just told me to make sure you, me, and Jerry were there.” The bell rang and we headed for our 4th period class. It was about 12 o’clock, noon. I couldn’t help but wonder why Elliot had planned for the 4 of us in the bathroom. The bell rang. It was now 1:15 pm. I headed to math class, and the bell rang again. It was now 1:20. Ten minutes until I would meet my friends in the bathroom. I looked at the clock, it was 1:28. I thought I would go to the bathroom now. Here at LakeWood Middle School, they teachers only really let us go to the bathroom for an emergency. I told Mrs. Wilson I had to throw up, and she let me run to the bathroom. When I got there, Elliot, Jerry, and Dan were waiting there for me.

I walked in and Elliot asked us, “So guys, we’re best friends and stuff, right?”. We all agreed and noded. Jerry then asked, “Why Elliot? Why did you want us to come here?”. Elliot then told us he wanted to play turth or dare. We thought some other boys would walk in on us, but then thought they wouldn’t because no one really goes to the bathroom unless it’s an emergency. So we all agreed and Elliot asked Dan, “Truth or dare?”

Dan answered, “Truth”. Elliot then asked, “Have you ever played truth or dare before, Dan?” Dan answered back, “No.”, and preseeded to ask Jerry, “Truth or dare?”. Jerry replied back with Truth. Dan asked, “Have you ever kissed a girl on the lips?” Jerry looked around the room and let out a sigh, and said no. Jerry then looked at me and asked, “Truth or dare, Ty?”

Chapter 2: The Dares

I replied back, “Truth”. Jerry then asked me, “Have you ever masterbated before, and did you enjoy it?” I replied back, “Yes, and yeah I did, I thought about a hot girl in our school,”. “Who?”, asked Jerry? I said, “ That wasn’t part of the Truth, was it?” He looked at me and and said, “I guess not. I looked at Elliot, and before I could even ask him, he yelled out dare! “I’m not gonna be a wimp like you guys. I’m going for dares!”, he said. I thought and then said, “Elliot, I dare you to say every swear word you know.” “Ha! Too easy! Should I say body parts, too?” asked Elliot. I noded. Elliot then said, “Fuck, Shit, Ass, Damn, Penis, Vagina, Pussy, Dick, Cock, Balls, Boobies, Boobs! Enough?” Asked Elliot. I noded. Elliot then looked at Dan, and then looked at all of us. He then asked Dan, Truth or dare? And you gonna be a pussy and take truth again?” Dan gave him a look and said, “I’ll take dare please.” Elliot had a smile on his face, he then said, “Dan, I dare you to go into a stall and strip naked. You may close the door and you gotta stay that way until it is your turn again.

Dan looked shocked. But then he got up, went to the stall, and closed the door. We heard him strip naked and he sliped all his clothes under the door. Then he asked, “Truth or dare, Jerry?” Jerry said, “I’m not gonna be a pussy, dare!” Dan then said, “I dare you to do the same as me in the stall next to me, but you must stay in there until I say you can come out. Also, hand me your clothes.” Jerry wasn’t gonna be a wimp, so he got up and went into the stall next to the stall next to Dan, and stripped. He then handed his clothes to Dan from under the opening in the stall walls. Jerry then asked, Truth or dare, Ty? I replied, Dare…

Tell me what you think, if you like it or not. Please and thank you!

yobobo 08-01-2010 10:43 PM

i like it...i think it has a lot of potential and i like the way you started it off...but the ages are a little bit young...takes away from it a little bit

Aivey 08-01-2010 10:53 PM

Interesting :) I like it so far and I'm eager to continue reading it :D
I hope things will heat up a bit in the next few chapters :P this has great potential

WedgieDareGirl 08-02-2010 10:40 AM

This sounds like a really interesting story, can we have more soon please? :)

madao11 08-02-2010 12:18 PM

This is really great. I want to see new idea came from that age. You are really good when you pick a young age. I read stories in this forum and get more boring on the old age. Some boy will had more exciting. Why don't you put some girl in here too. It will be awsome.
Thank a lot.

nuditydudity 08-02-2010 01:35 PM

All right. I like this story, and I am looking forward to reading more. Good start though!

Jellybones 08-02-2010 02:20 PM

I like it so far its a very original setting for the story! Though I feel its a little unrealistic because the teachers have yet to come looking for them. I guess it hasn't been long enough though for them to start to really worry. A little more description would be nice as well like what the clothes they removed were etc..

Duckman91 08-02-2010 05:40 PM

Chapter 3: The Game Continues

While Dan and Jerry were completely naked in the stalls right next to each other. I was waiting for my dare from Jerry. At least a minute had passed before he spoke to me. “Ty, I dare you to take all of your clothes off, one at a time. For every turn that passes, you hand me a piece of clothing.”. “That’s not so bad, I’ll just head to the stall and”. “Oh no! you must stay in the middle of the bathroom, and Elliot has to go into a stall!” he inturrepted. I was so shocked, I never thought my friends were that dirty. “Um, no way dude!” I quickly said. “I am not doing that!”. “Too bad, or do you want us to come out of the stalls and see you naked!” I thought about what could happen, “What if someone did walk in? No one has seen me naked.” I then said, “ Fine, I’ll do it, but stay in the stall when I finally get naked.” “Ok, that’s fine Ty,” said Jerry.

I was about to ask Elliot, but then I saw it was 1:48 pm. School was going to end in twelve minutes since it was Friday, and the teachers gave us a half day. I yelled to my friends, “We have been in here for almost 20 minutes! And school ends in 10! We better go back to class before the teachers think something is up!” “Yeah, I guess that’s true, oh well, this was fun!” exclaimed Elliot. And we all agreed. Dan and Jerry put all there clothes back on, and we all headed back to class. The last 10 minutes of school went by quickly, but all I was thinking was about how lucky I was to get out of the dare I had to do . Just then school ended, and I went to my locker to get my books. Just as I was about to head to my bus, Elliot came over to me. He said, “Ty, I texted my mom, she said you, Dan, and Jerry could sleep over tonight. We might even finish our game tonight. I’ll text you the details later, See ya tonight, buddy.

That chapter was sorta short so here is another one.

Chapter 4: The Sleepout, with a Twist

It was now 5:45 pm. I was all packed and ready to go. Elliot told us to meet him at his house at 6 o’clock for a cook out in his backyard, and a pool party. We all cooked some hot dogs over the fire pit, swam in his pool, and had a great time. It was now about 11 o’clock. We were gonna go up to Elliots room and just play video games and stuff. Elliot then suggested we sleep out in the backyard in a giant tent he has from when his family goes camping. We all agreed that this was a great idea. We helped him set it up, and we brought a tv from his house. We got all the cables set up and we also grabbed his laptop. It was about 11:30 now and we just set up our sleeping bags and started playing video games and talking. It was about 12:30 am, and Elliot suggested we finish our turh or dare game, and we all agreed to this.

“So, it’s Ty’s turn, right?” Asked Elliot. “Yeah”, I said. “So, T or D, Elliot?” I asked, trying to sound cool. “Hmm, I think I’ll be a pussy and take take truth. Are you kidding! Dare me, and make it harder than that swearing one from this afternoon.” He replied. I thought long and hard for about a minute while Jerry and Dan just looked at me. I finally said, “Since we were playing dirty today at school, I dare you to take all your clothes off in here, but your boxers, or tidy whitys, since im sure you still wear them.” Dan, Jerry, and I all laughed. Elliot just red with an angry expression on his face. He looked at me, and then said, “No sweat.” And took off his socks. He then took off his shirt. He was chubby, but not fat. But I have seen him shirtless all the time when we went swimming. He stepped outside the tent. Looked around the house to make sure his parents were asleep. When he saw they were. He came back in, and took of his shorts. There he was, a 13 year old boy in his boxers sitting in a tent with 3 other boys. I could see a semi boner poking out of his boxers.

“Are we gonna play, or just sit here?” asked Elliot. “So Dan, truth or dare?”. “I want a dare! A hard one too!” said Dan. “Dan, I dare you to take off all your clothes, but your shirt!” said Elliot. Dan was shocked. He didn’t know what to say. “Do I have to, Elliot?” asked Dan. “You don’t have to, unless you want the, the, the Dare punishment!” Yeah! If you refuse to do a dare, you have to do the Dare Punishment. The Dare Punishment is running naked into the house and getting as much drink and food as you can carry alone. You must come back in the tent, fully naked, and eat and drink all the food. If you are not full, and your bladder isn’t full, you must go get more food. When you are ready to piss and shit, you must go outside in the woods, and do your business with us watching. And you gotta shit and pee on your hands, and then suck and swallow what ever is left on your hands!” said Elliot with an evil smile on his face. Dan, Jerry, and I all were wide mouthed. We were shocked. None of us thought Elliot was this dirty.

“Elliot, you have a very, very dirty mind. I think I will take the dare, and not that.” Said Dan. “I thought you might.” Said Elliot. Dan then started to strip. He took of his socks. He then took of his shorts. He then looked around the tent, and pulled his rather large shirt over his knees. Elliot was watching with extreme intrest, as was Jerry. Dann then pulled his boxers off and made sure his large shirt was corvering his knees and penis. “Okay, Jerry, truth or dare?”. Jerry thought, but then said, “I want dare Dan!”. “Okay, Jerry. I dare you to take all your clothes off and get in a sleeping bag.” Said Dan. Jerry wan’t the one to back out of a dare. “No problem.” Said Jerry, as he got in his sleeping bag and stripped down naked…

Please tell me what you think. Good or bad. And any suggestions are good to.

nuditydudity 08-02-2010 06:27 PM

It's good! I am so looking forward to more!!!!

Demon Thief 08-03-2010 08:08 AM

So am I. This has some great potential.

Funny pie 08-04-2010 09:38 PM

Great story! keep on writing, cant wait for more.

glue 08-08-2010 10:33 AM

Yeah I have to agree this i like!!! :):)

nuditydudity 08-08-2010 09:41 PM

Post more please!! I like the writing style, and glad you broke it up into chapters, but you might want to make each one a little longer.
But keep up the story, please!

gayboi25 08-09-2010 03:48 PM

Great Story, can't wait for more.

Goodslave 08-12-2010 08:46 AM

Post all the parts left up. I want to read them all.