getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   No underwear Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32335)

Dominadenise 09-22-2009 02:18 AM

No underwear Dare

Hi everybody,

Lets do a long dare that can take several weeks or even longer.
I know that this dare will be more difficult and more exiting for the people that go to school.
So here it goes.
Take off your underwear and do not wear it again untill the dare is over.
every day you will put a message here about what happend.
Some days will be boring and nothing will happen, other days you will be caught without underwear.
Tell us all (and for us girls, you can wear underwear during your period or else it is going to be so messy)

I hope lot of people will join this dare
and lets see who quits first.

I am curious

Domina Denise

Tantomile 09-22-2009 02:30 AM

Simple, but effective. I do love these ones :D

It's a nice idea.

BettyBoop 09-22-2009 05:31 AM

I could probably do this. But maybe not for as long.

rhode64 09-22-2009 07:46 AM

re no underwear

cant we make this a bit more interesting for those of us who never wear underwear any way for instance ,wear something that hints at the fact you are not wearing underwear for example something semi seethrough or so tight making underwear impossible or for woman very short skirt sheer tops etc just an idea.

Dominadenise 09-22-2009 11:51 AM

yes we could make it more interesting for people who are used to wear no underwear. Wear clothes that show the fact that you do not wear underwear.

Dominadenise 09-22-2009 11:59 AM

first report.

I was wearing a long skirt today and ofcourse no underwear. I had to work this afternoon so it was quite exiting. I was afraid to be caught because that means I loose my job. I am a substitute teacher so....
It is a strange situation to teach and stand for a full classroom if you know you have no underwear on.

I am going to wear a shorter skirt tomorrow and then I teach the 12 year olds so.... they notice more. (it will not be a very short skirt it will be half way between my knees and ankles.).
But boy this is exiting.

Dominadenise 09-22-2009 12:00 PM

I am curious to the reports of the others who went today without underwear.

zeddicus 09-22-2009 12:25 PM

just saw this dare, count me in I ll start tomorow

greets zeddi

dare dude 09-22-2009 12:37 PM

hi i just read this dare and will start tomorrow. any1 want 2 add something to mine to make it more difficult?(besides the making it look like ur not wearing underwear)

dragonator 09-22-2009 12:58 PM

does anyone else notice that she never specified an actual time length? o and il be starting the dare tommorrow (if i can find a way to keep my pre cum from making a spot on my jeans like it did last time lol)

Sliver67 09-22-2009 06:18 PM

Love the Dare DominaDenise and i did it today and it was really awkward when a group of friends wanted to play basket ball and i had almost seethrew gym shorts no one saw my parts thank god but i will continue this

Dominadenise 09-23-2009 01:14 AM

I love it when things like that happen

Jaffa Cake 09-23-2009 06:54 AM

I think I'll have a try with this one, I'm in at 6th form tomorrow all day, and Friday half the day, so quite a chance of being caught, especially as most of my jeans start to fall down if I run or jog haha.

rhode64 09-23-2009 10:27 AM

did this

stayed naked till had to go out, then wore shorts that are made of fine black netting that is very sheer and shirt and tracksuit jacket, so was very clear that I was without underwear ,I got a few strange looks wandering round town was great and stripped naked the minute I got home still naked.

Dominadenise 09-23-2009 02:43 PM

the seccond day without underwear

I was teaching the 12 year olds today.... It was strange. The boys seemed different. As if they wanted more attention from me. I don't think they knew I had no underwear on but I am curious if they know or something without concious knowing it. Like the can sense the pheromones because I was wearing a skirt.
Also my Male colleagues where more attentive as usual.

I don't know if I imagine this or if it is really true

I am curious about you girls if you feel that you have the same effect on men.

I am enjoying every minute.

I am curious tomorrow I have to give gymnastics to the 10 year olds.

I can not wear a skirt then so i will wear thin pants.

Domina Denise