getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Computer controlled Self Bondage with optional elements of risk or 'make me famous' (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=133585)

camstarjamie 02-26-2013 11:58 AM

Computer controlled Self Bondage with optional elements of risk or 'make me famous'

This dare requires you to do one of the following
a) perform a blowjob before being released
b) Keep still (or get time added)
c) Force Excerise
d) Wait a set number of predefined minutes
e) Make noises or stay silent

My favourite one has to be b) The webcam becomes a motion detector. If set correctly, move or a part of your body moves, you get more time added. This prevents you from even trying to escape ;)

You will need the following
a) A locking device that requires keys (handcuffs etc)
b) Special bondage software
c) Webcam
d)A Laptop with CD Tray or Computer with CD Tray and Uninteruptible power supply. A laptop is preferred as they have a in built battery for backup the software will release you if the battery level gets low. Make sure your battery is in good condition - if it doesn't run your computer for a long period then it is failing, get a replacement battery before doing this!

To obtain the software and instructions visit http://selfbondage-software.blogspot.co.uk/
When you visit the site, you will see the different programs each tailor-made for the above scenarios listed above.

Important!!!
TEST your setup several times BEFORE attempting the dare, make sure the software works for your computer.
Will the CD tray drop the keys?
Is your webcam adaquate? (Lighting changes can fool the software into thinking there is movement)
Does the software correctly identify that your battery is getting low and will it release the keys when it does?

There is a lot to rely on and a lot could go wrong, so make sure you have a backup method of escape.

Risk element
For this, you will need a second webcam or software such as manycam (manycam.com) which will allow you to use one webcam in more than one application.

After setting up your self bondage scene, fire up yahoo messenger, skype (on auto accept/broadcast of course!), or any other such broadcast software.
Tip: Using Manycam will allow you to use the webcam on as much software as required ;)

Is there a chance that one of your chat friends might see you tied up?

Make me famous element
Same as risk element but tell people beforehand that you are going to do self bondage and that you want to be made famous. You could even use manycam to place a message on your webcam such as 'Make me famous!'

Now, once you are locked into place, people can take screenshots of you and post them online - you won't be able to do a thing about it since you're immobile!

BamaSwitch 02-26-2013 12:29 PM

Love this idea!

It is going on my list to do the next chance I get. :D

camguy801 02-26-2013 12:50 PM

as an added element you should post your skype/ yahoo here, before your about to go thru with it make for an added audience

HumiliateAdam 03-22-2013 12:53 PM

:) Sounds good!!!!!!!!!!

SAMaster 03-22-2013 01:19 PM

Virus alert

Quote:

Originally Posted by camstarjamie (Post 905510)
to obtain the software and instructions visit http://selfbondage-software.blogspot.co.uk/
!

beware this software contains a virus!!!!

camstarjamie 03-22-2013 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAMaster (Post 925329)

I don't think boundanna would associate themselves with this software if it contained a virus. Check the source code, and also get a decent antivirus thats not going to give you false positives ;)

Qwerty212 03-25-2013 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAMaster (Post 925329)

Hello from Barcelona. Let me introduce myself. I'm the guy behind the programs published in selfbondage-software.blogspot.com.

The source code of all my programs has been published.

None of them do need any kind of installation or internet conection.

Some antivir programs do recognize every unknow source program as a virus.

Obviously nobody forces you to use my programs. And those who want to use them they are only required to play safe (all the programs are free, and only those that do not use external images include a donate button).

Greets from Barcelona

Frostcat 03-25-2013 03:13 AM

I only have a phone

Fallen4life 03-25-2013 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qwerty212 (Post 927451)
Hello from Barcelona. Let me introduce myself. I'm the guy behind the programs published in selfbondage-software.blogspot.com.

Obviously nobody forces you to use my programs. And those who want to use them they are only required to play safe (all the programs are free, and only those that do not use external images include a donate button).

Greets from Barcelona

I love you. You are my hero!!!

camstarjamie 04-16-2013 08:53 AM

Looked at the source code and can confirm theres nothing at all un-toward at all =)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qwerty212 (Post 927451)

Greets from Barcelona

slut4uruse 04-16-2013 06:29 PM

Lots of possibilities with this software, have done key in ice before, but downloaded this and manycam to try, already had motion detect webcam....like the make me famous risk too...just figuring out options on software now or to use the memory game version

Slug58 04-19-2013 12:56 PM

This is a great site, i love it.
i use this thread to link this http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=135882
a person above thread about selfbondage memory game!

D_J_R 04-20-2013 06:25 AM

Hi, i've been trying to download the motion detector software, cannot get it to work, i dont know a lot about computers, but i think i am setting it up correctly. anyone who has got it working and could help me out, i would happily accept your help.

Qwerty212 04-20-2013 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D_J_R (Post 949768)
Hi, i've been trying to download the motion detector software, cannot get it to work, i dont know a lot about computers, but i think i am setting it up correctly. anyone who has got it working and could help me out, i would happily accept your help.

What OS do you use? Do you get the webcam image on screen? Does any of my other programs do work on your system (Specially the blowjob trainer and the color finder, that use a similar way of showing the webcam stream)?

Greets from Barcelona

camstarjamie 05-09-2013 04:49 PM

People have asked if I have any further ideas for this dare, and getting a lot of PM's.. I'm working on it!!

It might be a few more weeks yet but I already have some possible ideas in my head that I need to get down on paper and compile in a workable way :)