getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dice Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   "Up your Ass" Dice Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=826)

t_or_dgal 12-15-2006 08:56 AM

"Up your Ass" Dice Dare

For each step, roll 2 dice and add them together. Once you figure out WHERE, ATTIRE, LUBE, & OBJECT, put that object up your ass, go to the assigned location, and masturbate to orgasm. Afterwards, report back here with details on how things went.

1. Roll for WHERE:
2=At work
3=Backyard
4=In front of Window (Lights Off)
5=Closet
6=Someone else's bedroom
7=Kitchen
8=Your Bedroom (but not in bed)
9=Living Room
10=In front of Window (Lights On!)
11=In a full bathtub
12=Wildcard (you pick one of the above!)

2. Roll for ATTIRE: (Guys too!)
2=Fully clothed
3=Bottomless
4=Topless
5=Bra Only
6=Panties Only
7=Naked
8=In a Robe
9=In a dress, no underwear
10=In a frilly piece of Lingerie
11=Only in high heels & stockings
12=Wildcard (You pick the clothes!)

3. Roll for LUBE:
2=Saliva
3=Butter
4=Crisco
5=Olive oil
6=Ice Cream
7=Vaseline
8=KY Jelly
9=Astroglide
10=Anal-Ese
11=Boy Butter
12=Wildcard (You pick the lube!)

4. Roll for OBJECT:
2=Bottle (Be careful!)
3=Three Carrots
4=Large Dildo
5=Tool from your workshop
6=Pencil
7=Candle (Lit or unlit - Up to you)
8=Banana
9=Cucumber
10=Enema
11=The Dice You Rolled
12=Wildcard (You pick the object!)

wedgieguy 12-15-2006 12:26 PM

brilliant!!!. just done it now and rolled a 1 and a 3 (in front of window, lights off) 5 and a 2 (naked) 5 and a 1 (ice cream (i used vanilla)) 5 and a 6 (the dice), i did it in the upstairs window, a few people walked past but im pretty sure none saw :D

please post more :D!!!

cyrano69 12-15-2006 01:53 PM

really nice dice dare.

Glutgod 12-16-2006 11:47 AM

Wow a really nice and fun dare! I hope you make another one just like this! yea it was great but maby if somebody dosen't have an item like larger dildo uncommon like say something else for it too.

cadi14 12-31-2006 04:33 PM

first i got a 12 and my group chose front yard (not listed) then i got a 7 and i was naked then i got a 4 crisco lube and then i got a 6 so it was a pencil man did that hurt they tied me to a fence and put a vibrator in my pussy and left me there for and hour before they took out the vibrator and sprayed me with the hose then they let me down and threw me in the pool and wouldn't let me get out for another hour and when they finally let me back inside i was tied up in a wedgie until they all were ready to leave

yhcompuser 01-07-2007 02:49 AM

this is what i got
5=Bra Only
6=Ice Cream
i lit the candle and it hurts!
BUT i LOVE this dare!!!!

Bane33player 02-14-2007 04:35 PM

sorry

i substitutedan egg for carrots. hope you dont mind:o i got the whole thing in my ass! it was hilarious!:D

Musty 21 02-17-2007 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t_or_dgal (Post 4817)
For each step, roll 2 dice and add them together. Once you figure out WHERE, ATTIRE, LUBE, & OBJECT, put that object up your ass, go to the assigned location, and masturbate to orgasm. Afterwards, report back here with details on how things went. If you want, feel free to eMail me pictures (unless they're too gross!)

1. Roll for WHERE:
2=At work
3=Backyard
4=In front of Window (Lights Off)
5=Closet
6=Someone else's bedroom
7=Kitchen
8=Your Bedroom (but not in bed)
9=Living Room
11=In a full bathtub
12=Wildcard (you pick one of the above!)

2. Roll for ATTIRE: (Guys too!)
2=Fully clothed
3=Bottomless
4=Topless
5=Bra Only
6=Panties Only
7=Naked
8=In a Robe
9=In a dress, no underwear
10=In a frilly piece of Lingerie
11=Only in high heels & stockings
12=Wildcard (You pick the clothes!)

3. Roll for LUBE:
2=Saliva
3=Butter
4=Crisco
5=Olive oil
6=Ice Cream
7=Vaseline
8=KY Jelly
9=Astroglide
10=Anal-Ese
11=Boy Butter
12=Wildcard (You pick the lube!)

4. Roll for OBJECT:
2=Bottle (Be careful!)
3=Three Carrots
4=Large Dildo
5=Tool from your workshop
6=Pencil
8=Banana
9=Cucumber
10=Enema
11=The Dice You Rolled
12=Wildcard (You pick the object!)

I got a 4, 3, 6, and another 6 is stuck the penicl in as far as it could go, until it hurt, not my butt hurts

t_or_dgal 03-01-2007 06:50 AM

Did the dare yesterday

6=Someone else's bedroom
4=Topless
8=KY Jelly

I got a really long (16") candle, a towel, and a tube of KY jelly. I got completely naked, then put on a pair of old jogging shorts that are loose. I took the stuff into our spare bedroom.

I put some music on, to relax me. I laid down on the towel on the floor. Then I lubed up one end of the candle with KY, and put a little on my finger. I pushed the back of the shorts aside, and slid my finger a little into my ass, to lube things up. I put the candle against my anal opening. Then I gently pushed it in. It felt odd at first, but very smooth. I started playing with myself in the front also, to excite me. Then I started pumping the candle in and out, in and out. I was getting very excited.

Then I got an idea, and used my left hand to push the candle in further, while masturbating with the fingers of my right hand. It was so long and smooth. It slid all the way in! All that was poking out was the wick. I have never tried anything so long and narrow as a candle before in my ass. It was just the right shape to go way, way up into me -- I've definitely never had anything nearly that long in my ass before. I just left it there, enjoying the sensations. As I was about to orgasm, I used my butt muscles to *slowly* slide the candle out. It was about halfway out when I started to come. I could feel the orgasm pulsing through my sphincter. As my orgasm subsided, the candle fell all the way out of my ass. I fell asleep right there, covered in my own juices. Mmmmmm

cyrano69 03-01-2007 05:44 PM

t_or_dgal... as I said... really nice dice game... but really nice description too.

t_or_dgal 03-03-2007 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyrano69 (Post 7407)
t_or_dgal... as I said... really nice dice game... but really nice description too.

Thanks so much for the kind words!

wokko 03-03-2007 01:43 PM

Great Dare, u cant predict wat ur gonna get!! First time i did it i got:
9=Living Room
3=Bottomless
2=Saliva
6=Pencil

Musty 21 03-10-2007 08:17 AM

ice cream $5.00
pencil $0.99
Memories Priceless

Tessdog 03-10-2007 10:42 AM

I dont like dares like this. I don't like things up my ass...... Although once a girl stuck a vibrater up my ass. I kinda liked it..... LOL

TrekBoy008 03-10-2007 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mustangman58 (Post 7582)
ice cream $5.00
pencil $0.99
Memories Priceless

That's very clever.