getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   ladies orgasms (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=46443)

thomas 05-02-2010 09:24 AM

ladies orgasms

whats the best way to make a ladie orgasm

SubMissChievous 05-02-2010 09:27 AM

Simple short answer: the best way is to get to know a ladie and what she enjoys, what turns her on, etc. There is no one answer not all ladies are the same.

thomas 05-02-2010 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chloe (Post 268412)
Simple short answer: the best way is to get to know a ladie and what she enjoys, what turns her on, etc. There is no one answer not all ladies are the same.

well what do u like ?

sydneyyy93 05-02-2010 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thomas (Post 268411)
whats the best way to make a ladie orgasm

Well for me it is penetrating my g-spot my boyfriend did it and he made me have a really good orgasm...

SubMissChievous 05-02-2010 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thomas (Post 268413)
well what do u like ?

It depends. It depends on my mood, it depends how and why it happens. It is not so much connected to some specific acts but more with the mental aspect of it. My biggest sexual organs are my brain and mind. If someone can reach me there they will have much better luck to get me aroused than if they fuck me or lick me or play with my breasts or whatever else one can imagine as "orgasmic".

Captain Harkness 05-02-2010 10:28 AM

Getting the G-spot with my fingers normally gives her the best ones. Shame there is no equivalent on the male body...

Leopard 05-03-2010 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Harkness (Post 268436)
Getting the G-spot with my fingers normally gives her the best ones. Shame there is no equivalent on the male body...

Yes there is :rolleyes:

And I believe you'd make a lady "orgasm" rather than "cum." Cumming is for dirtier girls :D And yes, it's different for every one. You could try using communication and asking what they like while playing with them.

SlutPuppy 05-03-2010 12:28 AM

:P Cumming, orgasming, it's all the same thing in the end!! :3

But like everyone else is saying, it depends on the lady. Personally it depends on what kind of orgasm I want. And since there's two different kinds a woman can have, it really depends on my mood. Like it does with other women. :p So yeah, it just depends. Find out what she likes, and how she likes to orgasm.

sweetsong 05-03-2010 06:23 AM

The best way is to ask and don't rush things.

It ruins the mood if you're trying to get it over fast and it just makes "ladies" uncomfortable and more unlikely that one will happen...

That's when faking happens. :p

Masterjas 05-03-2010 06:27 AM

extended foreplay. clit, g-spot, u-spot, a-apot. there are several spots, several things you can do. learn about your girl, learn what she likes. but also learn about the womens eroginous zone of on a woman. learn your ladies moods, and what she likes..... basically communicate.

be willing to do what SHE wants.

Anjelen 05-03-2010 06:56 AM

[Cue; Dim the lights. Slowly swelling but never overbearing violin music, with the added charm of the occasional hiss and pop of a well-loved vinyl record. The tinkle of crystal champagne glasses meeting the bottle. The soft rattle of a silver bucket of ice, and the low rumble of a filling gigantic bathtub, smothered in copious amounts of vanilla-scented bathfoam...]

Women. Ladies - Ladies are fragile creatures, frail of body and soul. In order to make love to a woman to best result, one should--

Screw that.

A woman is a person just like you. You would enjoy sex most if it were going through what you enjoy - and how will your gal find out what you enjoy without experimentation and communication?

Same as you, she likes things to focus on what she likes. Sound complicated? It really isn't. Treat a gal the way you'd want to be treated, as gentle or as rough as you know she enjoys. Make tiny little forays outside this - rather than kissing a nipple, hold it between your lips and briefly suck some air over it if she isn't normally into pain - the cold sensation is not actually painful, and leaves the nicest tingle when followed by the heat of your tongue.

Me, i've found that the best way to make ANYONE orgasm, is to make them want to orgasm. I'm a horrible, horrible tease between the sheets - i like to work my partners slowly towards that edge over the course of hours, with whatever means i can think of - if only because by the time they're practically gagging for the release of orgasm, one can practically make them orgasm by looking at them - and the frustration to that point, and release of that point, are very, very satisfying to me, indeed.

Dutch 05-03-2010 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anjelen (Post 268798)
Me, i've found that the best way to make ANYONE orgasm, is to make them want to orgasm. I'm a horrible, horrible tease between the sheets - i like to work my partners slowly towards that edge over the course of hours, with whatever means i can think of - if only because by the time they're practically gagging for the release of orgasm, one can practically make them orgasm by looking at them - and the frustration to that point, and release of that point, are very, very satisfying to me, indeed.

Look another Dutch person!

Well I have very little to add to that. Other than that it really helps to stir up your love for each other. Call me a hopeless romantic if you want, but an orgasm caused by both love AND lust is much more intense for both guys and girls.

juliawish 05-03-2010 09:08 AM

Depends on what you mean by "best". For me, oral is very fast and efficient (under 4 minutes without even being horny at the start). Fingers in and on is nice. Deep penetration with clitoral stimulation is really great. Anal makes me feel sluttier and cum harder sometimes.

CollaredBlondie 05-03-2010 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anjelen (Post 268798)
[Cue; Dim the lights. Slowly swelling but never overbearing violin music, with the added charm of the occasional hiss and pop of a well-loved vinyl record. The tinkle of crystal champagne glasses meeting the bottle. The soft rattle of a silver bucket of ice, and the low rumble of a filling gigantic bathtub, smothered in copious amounts of vanilla-scented bathfoam...]

I love you, just for that. Made me laugh.

Anyhoo, on topic: I can't really add much more to what others have said: ask her what she likes, maybe she'll show you. All girls are different; what works for one might not work for another. Take your time, unless she tells you "harder, faster, softer, slower." Yeah... Basically, do just as she says! :)

Anjelen 05-03-2010 07:16 PM

What can i say? I'm a hopeless romantic to anyone who meets my price. ;)