getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Archived Advertisements (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   33/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (chat slave) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=288142)

Keuchon 01-04-2017 12:05 PM

33/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (chat slave)

33/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (chat slave)

Hi and happy new year everyone

I am Sir Keuchon . I am 33 years old and new here. I am from France.

I am looking for an serious and regular online slave to play with, to care for, to educate, and to mold into my perfect little cunt. I am very good at adapting to your likes and your dislikes. I will set rules for you,set planning for some days, give you orders, reward you if you obey well and punish you if not. my goal is to have a serious online relationship with my slave.

I am looking for a willing slave who will commit as much time as needed online, plus time for tasks you will receive while offline. I will always respect your limits, but seek to expand your horizons and teach you anything I can. Beginners are welcome but with a real willingness to learn.

I have experience in real life, and some experience in online. I am very strict with men but fair, with women i more protective.

Here are my requirements:
  • You must be 18+ of course
  • I am wanting a long-term relationship
  • You need to have an open mind
  • Have some toys
  • You must be willing to try new things
  • A camera is needed (you don't have to show your face if you don't want to)
  • A webcam is not required, but appreciated
  • We will communicate via mail or skype/kik/whatsap etc...
  • I am expecting honesty and politeness
  • I am looking for someone who are really descriptive, not just a "feel good master..."

I would like to start by emailing, asking questions, and getting to know each other before I decide to take you as a slave.

My interests are: Control and play, Chastity, Humilitation, Orgasmic control, Public, Light pain, Anal, Pee, Dressing, Wax/Pegs/Toys Play, Bathroom control, Spanking, Sharing, Teasing.

If you are interested, PM me! Tell me why you responded, why you think you would make a good slave, and give me your prefered way to be contact.

Thank you.

Sir Keuchon

sub45male 01-05-2017 06:49 AM

Hi Sir;

Im a 50 sub m with nearly no experience. Id love to be trained and molded. I like rules and tasks. I also have skype and kik.

sub45male.

Keuchon 01-19-2017 01:22 PM

im still looking for a serious sub, preference for a shemale or female and someone who really want to involve into a serious LTR

SissySlaveDave 01-19-2017 02:09 PM

Master,

I am 18+ (actually 50)
I am seeking a long-term relationship and am very open minded.
I have many toys and are willing to try almost anything.
I have a webcam and a camera and will show all.
My skype name is dave.whyte7
I am honest, submissive and polite.
I will be as descriptive as I can, sir.

I crave humiliation so please test my limits... I dare you...lol.

Please us me sir.