getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ladies....Bra or Not? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=276100)

andrew_b 09-14-2016 10:32 PM

Ladies....Bra or Not?

Do you normally wear a bra?

In an average day would you wear one?

When you get home after a long day would you normally take it off?

Dr Jones 09-14-2016 10:49 PM

It's rare that I won't wear one. I run most days and that's not fun without one! I'll often take it off at home in the evening or not rush to put one on after a shower. I don't find them annoying although it is nice to take one off after a long day :-)

andrew_b 09-14-2016 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Jones (Post 2420457)
It's rare that I won't wear one. I run most days and that's not fun without one! I'll often take it off at home in the evening or not rush to put one on after a shower. I don't find them annoying although it is nice to take one off after a long day :-)

Yes I can see how they'd be annoying for running, do you mind if I ask what size you wear?

sexualfeelings 09-14-2016 10:58 PM

Yes to all of them. But I like my bra, it keeps my boobs from flopping all over the place, and it hides hard nipples.

Spoiled panties 09-14-2016 11:00 PM

Wearing a bra is a special occasion and I will try and take it off as soon as I can

andrew_b 09-14-2016 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexualfeelings (Post 2420480)
Yes to all of them. But I like my bra, it keeps my boobs from flopping all over the place, and it hides hard nipples.

Interesting that you like your bra, why take it off when you get home then?

scouseslut 09-15-2016 12:32 AM

It depends on the clothing I've got on for work, if it requires a good cleavage then yes, but if not then they do story themselves. In the gym I always do.

On my days off, it depends what I'm wearing, I'd prefer not to but I do sometimes, if I know it'll be cold I will to try and control my nipples. (doesn't always work)

And when I get home, it's off as soon as I walk through the door.

X

rhode64 09-15-2016 05:04 AM

My mrs

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2420429)
Do you normally wear a bra?

In an average day would you wear one?

When you get home after a long day would you normally take it off?

My mrs normally only wears a bra if we are going out .She is FF so finds it uncomfortable to wear one for to long as the straps dig into her shoulders .If she had her choice she would have a reduction as she suffers back ache due the weight of her breasts .
However all my male friends love her breasts and love when she allows them to handle them .

andrew_b 09-15-2016 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scouseslut (Post 2420562)
It depends on the clothing I've got on for work, if it requires a good cleavage then yes, but if not then they do story themselves. In the gym I always do.

On my days off, it depends what I'm wearing, I'd prefer not to but I do sometimes, if I know it'll be cold I will to try and control my nipples. (doesn't always work)

And when I get home, it's off as soon as I walk through the door.

X

It does seem to be a balance between appearance and comfort for you

andrew_b 09-15-2016 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhode64 (Post 2420674)
My mrs normally only wears a bra if we are going out .She is FF so finds it uncomfortable to wear one for to long as the straps dig into her shoulders .If she had her choice she would have a reduction as she suffers back ache due the weight of her breasts .
However all my male friends love her breasts and love when she allows them to handle them .

If they dig into her back she might be wearing the wrong size.

IceMaiden 09-15-2016 10:45 AM

The only time I wont wear one is if AM tells me not to. (And I complain at him when he does that.)

This is because being size 36f, it hurts me to not have support for a long period of time.

andrew_b 09-15-2016 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IceMaiden (Post 2420966)
The only time I wont wear one is if AM tells me not to. (And I complain at him when he does that.)

This is because being size 36f, it hurts me to not have support for a long period of time.

Ah that makes sense.

hornyyoungslut 09-15-2016 12:11 PM

I love bras. Maybe because my boobs aren't incredibly big, but I feel like bras can give you so much confidence and if sized correctly, they should feel comfortable!

I wear a bra everyday and switch to a sports bra when, obviously, doing anything active.

When I get home from work or school, I don't rush to take off my bra. They're not uncomfortable to me, and I can stay in it for hours until I want to take it off, usually when switching my clothes.

SluttyPig 09-15-2016 12:14 PM

I very rarely go without a bra. Umm sometimes when I'm in a rush I have but it's more of a hassle cause I have do go down stairs holding my boobs up, I can't run (not that I could anyways *rolls eyes*), and it makes me super self conscious. At home if I'm alone and I will be for a while I usually just go nude, so no bra there.

andrew_b 09-15-2016 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornyyoungslut (Post 2421065)
I love bras. Maybe because my boobs aren't incredibly big, but I feel like bras can give you so much confidence and if sized correctly, they should feel comfortable!

I wear a bra everyday and switch to a sports bra when, obviously, doing anything active.

When I get home from work or school, I don't rush to take off my bra. They're not uncomfortable to me, and I can stay in it for hours until I want to take it off, usually when switching my clothes.

Yeah certainly can give confidence

Interesting that you are so comfortable, must just have the right size