getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Would you rather --- exposure edition (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=291819)

Amy5 03-22-2017 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave (Post 2709262)
And don't you worry that your family and friends will probably end up seeing these online? So they still will see all of you, just not in person.

They probably won't find it.

Scrap 03-22-2017 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave (Post 2709262)
And don't you worry that your family and friends will probably end up seeing these online? So they still will see all of you, just not in person.

Again... "professional" shoot. I might still be embarrassed, but at least there would be a legitimate reason.

LittleAmyP 04-19-2017 08:41 AM

I would prefer the first option although neither of them sounds good

humiliatedboyslave 04-19-2017 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleAmyP (Post 2753263)
I would prefer the first option although neither of them sounds good

Yes, that's the point, a choice between two bad choices...
But you're not alone in choosing that one. At least it's not all over the web for anyone to find!

cacti 04-19-2017 08:23 PM

Oh, definitely B. I only know a few people that use Tumblr so I think the odds of it ever reaching somebody that would recognise me are pretty low, and even if somebody did it's better than ever being exposed to my parents like that.

humiliatedboyslave 04-20-2017 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cacti (Post 2753969)
Oh, definitely B. I only know a few people that use Tumblr so I think the odds of it ever reaching somebody that would recognise me are pretty low, and even if somebody did it's better than ever being exposed to my parents like that.

Brave.
Just think how often those pics are seen, reblogged. Saved, posted elsewhere, shared.

Forester 04-20-2017 08:12 AM

I'd go with A) Would you rather have your parent(s) or sibling find you bound naked because your escape mechanism failed. Completely on display, with vibrating plug in ass.

Because that already happened once, without the plug tho :D

HaydenJ 04-20-2017 10:06 AM

A) Would you rather have your parent(s) or sibling find you bound naked because your escape mechanism failed. Completely on display, with vibrating plug in ass.

I feel like this would be an easier get out for me and it would be something theyd never bring up

FatAna 04-20-2017 10:35 AM

Definitely B. In hopes that it would never reach my family.

RainbowSky 04-20-2017 01:29 PM

The second one, slightly easier to explain when you work part time as an actress/model plus think being caught by a family member would give them all a heart attack (live with grandparents)

humiliatedboyslave 04-21-2017 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forester (Post 2754449)
I'd go with A) Would you rather have your parent(s) or sibling find you bound naked because your escape mechanism failed. Completely on display, with vibrating plug in ass.

Because that already happened once, without the plug tho :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaydenJ (Post 2754550)
A) Would you rather have your parent(s) or sibling find you bound naked because your escape mechanism failed. Completely on display, with vibrating plug in ass.

I feel like this would be an easier get out for me and it would be something theyd never bring up

I'm with you on this.
It would never be brought up again.
EXCEPT in my own mind as I remember the humiliation and embarrassment lol

humiliatedboyslave 04-21-2017 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatAna (Post 2754572)
Definitely B. In hopes that it would never reach my family.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainbowSky (Post 2754775)
The second one, slightly easier to explain when you work part time as an actress/model plus think being caught by a family member would give them all a heart attack (live with grandparents)

That's the thing with the internet, once it's out there, it's so easy to get spread, reblogged, reposted, shared, etc. Eventually a friend, a cousin, etc will see it. Then behind your back it will be shown to others. And then you never know who saw. Has your co-worker seen? Your boss? What about ... ?

Sletje_Marco 05-31-2017 07:53 AM

second one

the second one

it's actually kind of a hot idea (but i'd never have the guts :D)

MaggieTheCat 05-31-2017 12:58 PM

Def A, because once it's on the internet everyone will know about it...

BigBadWolfy 05-31-2017 01:05 PM

Or

B) have your nude photo shoot end up all over tumblr and other sites for anyone to see. And not be able to do anything about it as you signed a model release thinking the photographer was only using them in his portfolio, but instead the photographer has posted his website on the pics and using the pics that he owns the rights to, to advertise his photography studio while showing off every part of you.

B sounds more exiting but A is more realistic and with less consequences