getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Advice Section (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   homemade chastity belt? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=81789)

austinchilds10 07-13-2011 10:36 AM

homemade chastity belt?

does anyone have any ideas about how to make a homemade chastity belt? thanks, austin

fireman 07-13-2011 11:29 AM

best bet save up and get 1 from e bay

austinchilds10 07-13-2011 11:30 AM

but is it possible to make one?

fireman 07-13-2011 12:05 PM

go to e bay and look at them then get back

db25 07-13-2011 12:15 PM

You can make a crude but effective one by making saran wrap underwear.

austinchilds10 07-13-2011 12:15 PM

i might try that, any more ideas?

db25 07-13-2011 12:19 PM

Well diapers, in a way. You can't access yourself when wearing one, and if you were actually in a sexual situation, many people would probably laugh at you and say no. So they work pretty well, especially with locking plastic pants. But those are pretty expensive.

yours_slave 07-16-2011 07:28 AM

I don't think there is any substitution for Chastity devices. IDK. I never heard of it. May be you can use some duct tape to bind your under part.

meeacaroline 07-16-2011 08:48 AM

(I am assuming you mean a female one as there are plenty of substitutes for male chastity devices out there)
For a female chastity belt:
You will need: 2 standard size leather belts, Scissors, Marker, Super glue (or a very strong needle with even stronger thread), a lock that fits snugly around the buckle (one end and the middle piece, not one end to the other) and the key that goes with the lock.
NOTE: Please read through the steps before doing it so that you can decide which option you will be choosing for step 6 beforehand. It will slightly alter steps 2 and 3 depending on which you chose.
1. Cut one of the leather belts so that it no longer has a buckle on it.
2. Put the other belt on.
3. Take the marker and mark where the middle of your back is on the belt (for lack of putting it nicely, your buttcrack is usually a good indication).
3 1/2. Take the belt off.
4. Glue (or sew) the cut end of the first belt onto the second belt so that it will be in the middle of your back. Use the line you marked as an indicator.
5. After the glue dries, put it back on and pull the first belt between your legs. Cut it so that the top of it is at the top of the second belt while it is on you. It should fit snugly In other words, cut the belt so that it is overlapping the belt that is around your waist but not longer than it. NOTE: -l- is better than _l_ (flip the second one over).
6. This step has options:
6a. Glue the other end on the buckle side of the belt directly before the buckle (if you are chosing this option make sure that the buckle is off center when you are marking the belt, it should be about an inch farther than your belly button. Make sure it is past the belly button and not before)
6b. Put a new loop in the first belt so that the buckle of the second belt can go through it perfectly. (fFor this option the buckle during step 3 should be directly covering your belly button)
7a. Wait for the glue to dry and then step through and buckle appropriately.
7b. Put the second belt around your waist. Thread the first belt through the buckle and then secure the second belt over top of the first. (Note that both belts should be on one buckle)
8. Put the lock so that the buckle cannot come undone. It will be on the bottom and come over the middle peice that goes through the loops on the belt. The lock should be small enough that the buckle can not move far enough to undo the belt.
9. Do what you will with the key so that you will not undo it for x amount of time.
This is also nice because in the event of some sort of emergeny you can cut the belt around your waist off and remove the belt.
Hope it works for you!
Also if you don't understand, I'd be happy to make one myself to show you the process through pictures. Just let me know.

(If you meant you wanted one for a male follow this link: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=17082 The 8th post is a male chastity device which is a rather easy plan)

austinchilds10 07-16-2011 09:17 AM

im talking about a male one. but that was good for a female haha.

Peekaboo 07-16-2011 09:36 AM

I'm sure there was a thread on kinktalk about making a male one.

Peekaboo 07-16-2011 09:37 AM

Or try searching for altairboy, you might find something on there.

austinchilds10 07-16-2011 09:53 AM

im on kinktalk, and looked at that, but it didnt help. i figured i would post it on here because there are way more people. so that means more possible ideas.

meeacaroline 07-16-2011 11:24 AM

There are tons of ideas for male chastity devices all over this site and even more if you google it. My favorite one I've found (but I'm a girl so I have little ability to judge) is in a link on my previous post. Best of luck.