getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Do you spit or swallow? (Or boys do you perfer if a girl spits or swallows?) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=100167)

sexyladysub 06-18-2013 12:14 PM

[QUOTE=LikeItRoughBaby;629290][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][B]Girls:

1. Do you spit or swallow?
2. Why or why not?
3. Do you like it or not?

I like to swallow

It feels like the right thing to do and makes me feel more aroused. The thought to spit has never arisen as the men i have done it to definitely wanted me to swallow and i like to please my man.

Yes i do like it :)

Hrisy 06-18-2013 01:00 PM

Well to be honest I like variety - so depending on the case, or guy's preference, I will do either. If I'm dominating my bf I will absolutely not swallow, it just doesn't feel dominating-like. I'll make HIM swallow it. :) But if I know the guy is into it, I'll swallow it. If I don't know what he's into I'll either swallow, if I don't feel like cleaning myself up, or if I know I'll be taking a shower, or if I have some moist towelettes near by, I'll spit it around my tits, hands and rub it in. Even if they prefer swallowing, they love that.

Slaveamanda38 06-18-2013 01:16 PM

I swallow. Love the taste and easier to clean up.

gieke 06-18-2013 01:19 PM

I like it most when girls swallow, because I think it is a form of submission.
What get's me on more though is if they play with it. Smear it open, rub it in, swirl it around in their mouth, ...
I find it extremely hot if a girl decides to share it with me, and forces me to swallow.

As for myself, If i give myself a facial, I will always swallow, even though it's hard to get myself to do it.

liefsub 06-18-2013 01:58 PM

I always swallow. Otherwise it would be a waste. And swallowing leaves no mess to clean up.

SliBinS 06-18-2013 02:03 PM

I like when she swallows...it makes the whole thing so finished.
but if she don't like it, well, she can spit it as well, just not too fast :D

IceDance 06-18-2013 02:51 PM

Back when I was into guys, I was more of a facial girl myself~

~Tori

Sushi 06-18-2013 03:16 PM

If I dont swallow right away, I love playing with it and then swallowing it. No mess, the guys love it, I love it, tastes great, why not?

Brooke 06-18-2013 04:18 PM

1. Do you spit or swallow? I swallow, ive never spit.
2. Why or why not? Messy otherwise, I dont want it to sit in my mouth, because...
3. Do you like it or not? I don't like the taste.

hotandhorny32 06-18-2013 04:52 PM

as bi guy when ever i suck cock i swallow its rude not to isnt it

i prefer when people swallow my cum as well especially if i have just swallowed or about to swallow theres

thesavior 06-19-2013 06:27 AM

i like it when a girl swallows, thought i prefer to give facials
i just think it looks so horny when a cute face is coverd in cum

BarefootAlien 06-25-2013 02:47 AM

I'm male, and I swallow.

I like the taste, for the most part... depends on the guy. Fat guys taste -so- much better! Skinny guys can be so acrid and bitter... Besides, I'm submissive, and swallowing another man's seed is rather intensely submissive to me, so of course I swallow!

Robert_Z_man 06-29-2015 12:56 PM

I like when a girl swallows because it normally means I can come inside there mouth witch feels amazing.

slave552 06-29-2015 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert_Z_man (Post 1825010)
I like when a girl swallows because it normally means I can come inside there mouth witch feels amazing.

Never got a blowjob jet :( but think the same way. Plus I find it more erotic and daring, so more sexy from the girl

Gigantesub 06-29-2015 01:41 PM

I swallow after I play around with it in my mouth for a while. I only give blowjobs while on my knees though. I like to be degraded