getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Home made butt plug (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=86633)

the guy 09-03-2011 05:16 PM

Home made butt plug

Ok so im at school and dont have to much things... my mistress wants me to get a butt plug to wear around... any ideas? what have you used?

buttcreamleather 09-03-2011 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the guy (Post 529738)
Ok so im at school and dont have to much things... my mistress wants me to get a butt plug to wear around... any ideas? what have you used?

Is there a foosball table at your school? Take the rubber handle part off and use it as a plug, dont use lube because they get super super slippery.

the guy 09-03-2011 05:39 PM

why would i not use lube? im looking for something to stay in while i go to class

buttcreamleather 09-03-2011 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the guy (Post 529755)
why would i not use lube? im looking for something to stay in while i go to class

Most rubber handles have a small lip on the bottom which is the only thing from keeping it from slipping in, using no lube or spit as lube is good because that also makes it harder to slip in or out.

Refer to this picture.

http://www.lifestyleplay.co.uk/image.../357_1_big.jpg

EDIT: If your worried about that happening, get a lanyard and put duct tape backwards around the metal clip end of the lanyard, stick the taped lanyard end in the bottom of the handle. Make sure its heavy duty duct tape and make sure you give it a few tugs to make sure its not gonna pop out the bottom. Then put the lanyard around the shaft of your penis and balls.

the guy 09-03-2011 05:44 PM

oh ok. im not sure if i have that but anyone else got something?

thank you

the guy 09-04-2011 04:49 PM

anyone? i have highlighters up there now...

buttcreamleather 09-04-2011 04:56 PM

Try smaller sized empty medicine or vitamin bottles.

the guy 09-04-2011 05:22 PM

thats actually a really good idea... im not sure if i can find that but that was a really goood idea

buttcreamleather 09-04-2011 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the guy (Post 530469)
thats actually a really good idea... im not sure if i can find that but that was a really goood idea

You can also leave the pills inside the bottle so when you shake your butt you get a rattling sound.

the guy 09-04-2011 08:25 PM

i just dont have any perscription bottles and the other things i have are huge... im looking for something smaller. im very new

Cynor 09-04-2011 09:23 PM

For Butt Plugs "home made" options are a lot harder in my opinion. The thing about a Butt Plug is it has that wider base so it's very hard to have it go all the way in. Not a lot of a household items that would be safe to insert will have that kind of wide base.

Now, if you wanted to go the food route you can get some good options and/or carve down some things to make it have that kind of retention ring. Look up "Figging", more specifically how to prepare it, for the general idea.

Sadly with food there are some issues... Cost is a big one since it can (and will) spoil. Not to mention depending on what it is I don't know how safe it would be for wearing a long time like at school. Not to mention pesticides and stuff too, so you'd have to be really careful/smart. A condom covering it would help fix that, but that is extra cost. Then you also have the whole size variance. All fruits/veggies are not equal in size even in the same kind. Or maybe when cutting/preparing it you cut one a little thinner and it breaks off when others haven't.

Really, your best bet is probably just to buy a plug to be honest. They can be gotten relatively cheaply online (and in stores sometimes) and you wont have to worry about things like it slipping on or spoiling. Funnily enough, you can even buy some from Amazon.com, and they'll ship through Amazon so if you shop there a lot it wont look that odd to have a box from them. Size information can be sketchy sometimes, so look up on other sites first to pick a size that is right for you, then look it up on Amazon.

For now 09-16-2012 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the guy (Post 529738)

You could try molding a butt plug with tin foil, get it as big or small as you want, but be sure to get it as smooth as possible around the part that goes in your bum, other wise it'd hurt. You can also mold an arm, so you don't have to worry about it all slipping in. Hope this helps.

camgib 09-16-2012 11:23 AM

Try making a model out of play-doh. You can get a cheap can of it almost anywhere. Leave it out a couple of days to let it harden. Make sure it's smooth. Pay special attention to the shape of the end that sticks out of your behind. It's going to be pretty unyielding and could seriously bruise you if you sit on it for a long time. It will also have a tendency to break off when you sit down.

Cover it with a large balloon and tie off the end. (Balloons work better for this than condoms because they're thicker. Just make sure that the balloon is latex--most of them are.) If you're up for it, you can also make something that resembles play-doh. A recipe can be found here.

Problem with play-doh, though, is that it is hard and brittle. It won't last long, but maybe it doesn't have to. A good plug should have some give to it. I don't know of anything right off hand that would be ideal.

vladimir_bz_lion 09-16-2012 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buttcreamleather (Post 530458)
Try smaller sized empty medicine or vitamin bottles.

Deodorant small bottle. Some of them have a suitable form.

bottomsup 09-16-2012 12:21 PM

take 2 balls the size matters according to how loose your asshole is. Tape the two together leaving a 1/2 inch gap between the two. Insert one ball, leave the other hanging out. Also I have used an apple where you just eat the middle part of the apple, leaving the top and bottom intact. Insert the top first and it will stay put really well.