getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   extreme dares for 15 year old f (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=2037)

chantel14 05-08-2007 05:48 PM

extreme dares for 15 year old f

i am a 15 year old female and i need and love any kind of dares im home alone for about the next 3 hours and im home alone all day tomorrow post them on here and i will do every dare and i'll take pics to prove it

male slave 05-08-2007 05:55 PM

k

add me on msn [email protected] i got some dares

mxmn117 05-08-2007 08:07 PM

Put two ice cubes in your ass and shove your cell phone in your pussy on vibrate. Put two clothespins on each of your cuntflaps and two clothes pins on each nipple. Take a picture of yourself suffering like this. Then get online and tell all of your friends to call you. Then lay down on your floor spread eagle and wait.

If you can't get 10 people to call you before the ice melts, then you are to get a pair of cotton panties, make yourself wet, put the panties inside your pussy and keep them there until they're soaked. Take a picture of you putting the panties in. Then take out the panties, put them in your mouth, and tape it shut with duct tape. Put at least 3 large markers in your ass, put on the shortest skirt you own, a transparent top and no bra/panties. Put on a dog collar if you have one. Take a picture. Then take a walk around your block, pausing every 35 steps sit on the curb, spread your legs and fuck your ass with the markers and touch your pussy until you ALMOST cum, then stop and continue.

Post any and all pictures, as well as a detailed report on how things went.

Newbman 05-08-2007 08:23 PM

I'm not that insane:
call up a male friend and tlel him to get his as over there, u need his help with something.
Strip down and answer the door nude, remain naked, but to not let him touch u or make a move on you, have him chill at ur place the whole day then right before he leaves, unzip his pants and give his member a littel kiss and send him out the door..
mybe i am that insane

marth 05-08-2007 11:27 PM

1) strip completely naked and lay on your sink face up. let the water run over your clit for 5 minutes then turn it to completely cold for 30 seconds, then completely hot for 30 seconds, then back to warm for another 5 minutes. the feeling is pretty amazing.

2) put 2 clothes pins on each pussy lip tie them to a paper cup, and let it hang. then take a shower before removing it.

3) fill a balloon about halfway with warm water. sit ovet it bottomless and rock back and forth for 10 minutes.

4)Fill a Ziploc bag with warm water and close it tight. Then bite a small hole in one corner. Stick that corner in your pussy and squeeze the bag.

5)Get an empty film cylinder, one of the little plastic ones. Lick the rim of it and put it over your clit. Squeeze the sides and it creates a suction. Gently flick it while you put the end of a hairbrush in your pussy. Also works well in the shower when you fill it with warm water.

6) take a halls coughdrop (or any menthol kind) and insert it before you masturbate next.

scoop 05-19-2007 02:23 PM

buy a pet rat and duck tape it to your #####.

HSsportsstar 1 11-11-2007 09:01 PM

here are some extreme dare

Try to fit ur whole fist inside ur pussy