getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Craziest thing done while drunk/stoned? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=390537)

andrew_b 08-05-2020 07:13 AM

Craziest thing done while drunk/stoned?

What's the craziest thing you've ever done while drunk or stoned?

rhode64 08-05-2020 09:32 AM

craziest

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 4090381)

This has to be the day I woke up totally naked on a friends living room floor , surrounded by other naked bodies I did not know and didnt remember how I lost my clothes or what had happened that night .

Evas 08-05-2020 03:31 PM

At the graduation party, I got a little drunk and had sex with four boys

rr0 08-06-2020 10:48 AM

I was drunk and horny. Stripped on my way home and madturbated in a public park near train station at 2 AM.

PartySlut 08-09-2020 06:44 PM

i left the remote to my vibrating panties on a random table at a party once

Anzu 12-19-2020 01:53 AM

Suddenly found this fun thread so I´ll pump it with a short story haha

2 years ago after inviting a random sub over, we drank and was so drunk that we live streamed our dirty bondage session on Chaturbate for over 7 hours - woke up with the cam still open and cum stain everywhere - we never met again.. :))))))

humiliatedboyslave 12-19-2020 07:49 PM

I went out with friends drinking. I barely remembered the ride home. Vaguely remembered the body shots at the bar. Don’t worry, I wasn’t driving. The one who was driving was being responsible.

But I was dropped off and they said they didn’t leave until they saw me going in the front door.

I woke up the next morning naked on the front lawn! No recollection between the door and the grass! I know I did go inside as my clothes were in my bedroom.

My roommate at the time didn’t think I came home. It was a rather embarrassing morning.

Knowing me, I probably figured I’d go for a naked walk before bed. Then passed out. That’s what I figured happened, but I honestly couldn’t say for sure what the hell happen. Maybe it was aliens? Maybe I was abducted, probed and then dropped off? Although i don’t recall feeling violated. Maybe I should start saying it was aliens anyway haha

Anyone want to go out clubbing? After this Covid shit that is!

Kevb6240 12-19-2020 08:30 PM

As a drunk dom you should message me right noe

humiliatedboyslave 12-20-2020 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevb6240 (Post 4233076)
As a drunk dom you should message me right noe

Hehe... Well I'm usually sober from sub/dom play. But even if I'm not, I really think for any true bdsm play, a dom should be sober otherwise things can go wrong pretty quick.

sissybill 12-21-2020 04:10 AM

i jerked off in the middle of a play ground at night under the lights

PartySlut 12-22-2020 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 4090381)

Probably when i "lost" the remote to my vibrator at a bar one night

SlutyGirl 12-27-2020 05:46 PM

had sex with multiple people while drunk and passed out on the street on my way back home a couple of times

HW1997 12-28-2020 11:08 AM

My university housemates and I were pre-drinking at our friends’ house, and the taxi to the club arrived. It was my turn to pay for the taxi, but I realised I had left my purse containing cash and cards at home. Somehow it was decided that as a forfeit for not being able to pay, I would have to run home from the club in just my thong. I did it, with my fully clothed friends watching and videoing it. It was very embarrassing!

Also worth mentioning - another embarrassing moment while drunk was when I was on a girls’ holiday in Spain - to get free drinks for the rest of the night we would have to oil-wrestle topless in front of a crowd. I was so embarrassed the next day when I realised what I’d done!

andrew_b 01-03-2021 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HW1997 (Post 4244201)
My university housemates and I were pre-drinking at our friends’ house, and the taxi to the club arrived. It was my turn to pay for the taxi, but I realised I had left my purse containing cash and cards at home. Somehow it was decided that as a forfeit for not being able to pay, I would have to run home from the club in just my thong. I did it, with my fully clothed friends watching and videoing it. It was very embarrassing!

Also worth mentioning - another embarrassing moment while drunk was when I was on a girls’ holiday in Spain - to get free drinks for the rest of the night we would have to oil-wrestle topless in front of a crowd. I was so embarrassed the next day when I realised what I’d done!

Well at least you had something on for them ;)

Kisune Karnon 01-29-2021 09:11 AM

I've never been around a group that's been kinky or gaming while drunk. So at this time, nothing.