getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What is the widest and longest object you have ever inserted up your ass and / or pus (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=22053)

Kaitlyn1386 08-20-2012 04:51 PM

Wildest? a stickshift in my boyfriends car. Longest, a 12inch dildo,most but not all of it.

tordven 08-20-2012 08:43 PM

Widest: 2 inch electro buttplug
Longest: 5 inches silicone buttplug

Dareholic 09-22-2012 06:16 PM

They are both the same thing. At this party I went to, I agreed to allow to be their captive poisoner. They kept trying to get me to talk. Only problem was, I was so drunk; I kept repeating what they where saying. Then one of the guys grabbed a 6 inch round metal handle broom and proceeded to push it up my butt. At that point I started to speak in french, and only made them more confussed then they where already. My butt was sore for days! :mad:

xdDavina 09-24-2012 04:05 PM

Widest: No idea...it starts to hurt!
Longest: Almost all of a double ended dildo! That didn't hurt and made me cum like crazy! ;)

Maconbimale 09-24-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @ppl3 (Post 123301)
1.What is the widest object you have ever inserted up your ass and / or pussy?

2.What is the longest object you have ever inserted up your ass and / or pussy?

1.The widest thing I have ever put up my arse is a golf ball,
2.And the longest a pen, i think.

P.S Has anyone ever put a deodorant can up there arse, is it possible?

W= pump up butt plug that was pumped up about 1/2 way.
L= the handle to the plunger that I use a lot to play with my ass.

bifordguy 12-19-2012 02:34 PM

What is the widest and longest object you have ever inserted up your ass

I have always been fasinated with the intense feeling i get from my ass, the pain is minimal if done slowly & move in steps to larger items I started with a finger then two then three, moved to a bed post lubed with vasalene. Then read about crisco & butter nut squash.. (what a rush) slender at the top wide at the base! I then moved to water bottles then to 20 oz plastic coke bottles Love the feeling of the full strech..

To the uninformed, the anal spincter can be streched to acommidate two hands (but will take a while) and the spincter is a muscle and will return to normal closed size in about 30-60 mins after a real stretch. Another thing it's not uncommon to see a little bloody spotting. (your stretching the muscle)

I found crisco to be the best lube, next would be conditioner like used for hair. JUST REMEMBER always use LOTS of lube and if it hurts like hell slow down and use the smaller object..

The anus streching is good for about 30-40 mins before it really gets swollen down there then it's time to let it rest for a day or so..:cool:

Oh one more thing, the size of the objects you attempt to stick up there gradually stretching. The gap between the pelvic bones may limit your object size.

A very important warning! Never , NEVER stick an object all the way up inside you till it dissapears, you may be going to the emergency room for an embarassing removal!!

Ive seen video's of men who can take an arm up there ass, so anythings possible!

Again the golden rule "LOTS of LUBE"!! ;)

Anal Skank 12-19-2012 06:34 PM

Longest was a big cucumber about 3/4 of the way in, biggest was a butt plug i made it that stretched me to my limits!

Slenderman - Doctor 12-23-2012 12:29 PM

Probably an inflatable vibrating butt plug, which was 6 inches long.

hcfist 12-23-2012 12:53 PM

widest was golf ball, or egg from kinder surprise.
But my EX GF had a lot of wired stuff in her pussy, so widest as I know was coke can longest what fit was TV remote whole inside about 23cm

Lurchst3r 12-23-2012 01:11 PM

widest thing ive had in my ass had to my hand up to my thumbs knuckle,
longest thing was my Katana's handel, coated with a condom of course, had quite a bit of it in me

Ringer 12-23-2012 02:15 PM

Widest - probably a courgette (zucini) although also had a pump up butt plug that got pretty big!
Longest - about 3/4 of a double dildo

Daringdavid 12-23-2012 08:54 PM

Wildest was a flashlight, about 1 1/2" thick and 4" long
Longest was probably a sharpie

Sound&Fury 12-24-2012 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anal Skank (Post 849377)
Longest was a big cucumber about 3/4 of the way in, biggest was a butt plug i made it that stretched me to my limits!

Very hot!

Widest was my medium plug, longest was a string of anal beads.

Kris9 12-24-2012 03:33 PM

What is the widest object you have ever inserted up your ass? Probably a potato a nice big one

2.What is the longest object you have ever inserted up your ass? :cool: My recorder from highshcool

P.S Has anyone ever put a deodorant can up there arse is it possible?

Yes, it was my sisters (Dove Deodorant Go Fresh Cool) Desodorant with a nivea lotion as lube, the best thing ever, if you spray it, the can gets colder, mmm great feeling.

Kris9

unshakeable436 12-25-2012 01:39 PM

widest: Doc Johnson Large Butt Plug
longest: 18" Doc Johnson Double Dong (100%, it took some working up to)