getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   getDare.com (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   What is THE DUNGEON & how to gain access (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=198959)

Rachie 11-09-2014 03:08 PM

What is THE DUNGEON & how to gain access

WHAT IS THE DUNGEON

The Dungeon is a secret getDare labatory where the getDare staff can propose a selected amount of users every week. Dungeonees will then have a week of torture before NEW slaves are discovered.

The FIRST dungeonees will be privately messaged with secret details on how to gain access shortly. Anyone who has not been given access, don't worry there's always next time. (And other games to play --- TO BE REVEALED SOON)

HOW TO GET INTO THE DUNGEON

Post your username and reason for wanting to be submitted into the dungeon.

PS: you are more likely to be submitted if you:
* Show kindness to others
* Help out by correctly reporting users.
* Show a willingness to help
* Make posts in the correct forums

Each moderator has a set amount of applications each week.

Since there seems to be a mass misunderstanding on how the dungeon works, let's try to clear this up on what we're trying to do:

We are trying to choose users from all different areas of the site who we have noticed to be favorable contributors to the site (report posts in the wrong areas, reports users that are using avatars that break our image rules, reports underage users, ect) along with also making good quality posts on threads.

The dungeon is a reward, a place where a small group of people each week and talk with each other and get to know people that they may not have ever known existed on the site if they had not been put in together.

Yes, there is a name change thread in the dungeon that seems to have several people ticked off since we have had a long-standing rule against changing names. This new option to the users that are allowed in the dungeon goes along with this area being a reward. As for it going against the long-standing rule of no name changes, we're a growing site and trying to figure out how to keep things growing in a favorable direction which means sometimes rules change. It happens.

The people allowed in the dungeon happens on a weekly-ish basis, you're only in there for a week at a time before a new group takes your place. Since we are only allowing about 15 users in at a time, you need to be patient and wait your turn. It's only been out for two weeks and some people are acting like it's been here for a year. Just be patient and a good user and your time will come, trust us.

miss slave girl 11-09-2014 03:11 PM

Im miss slave girl and I want to be submitted becausd it looks fun and its being run by people who won't give ridiculous dares

Masters_pet 11-09-2014 03:21 PM

I would like to apply for a place in the dungeon.

I am applying because I think it is a fun and exciting new way of expressing my submissive side and giving others the control over me that I crave.

I think I deserve a place because, while I am not the most active poster, I have been a member of GetDare since 2008 and it has been a big part of my life. I feel I would be able to show my gratitude to members of GetDare properly if I was a slave in The Dungeon!

Thank you for your consideration.

_aussie_ 11-09-2014 03:32 PM

Oh that does sound fun.....

Would love to be included, always looking for new games to play and new playmates

thenewslave 11-09-2014 03:33 PM

Im thenewslave and I want to be submitted because it sounds really exciting and I want some new challenges :)

aimee b 11-09-2014 03:34 PM

i would apply for being a prisoner in the dungeon.
i have been an active Get Dare member for over six years and have over 200 posts.
i am more than willing to do whatever i might be asked--or told--to do to help the dungeon a success.

Thank You

Kisune Karnon 11-09-2014 03:39 PM

I, Kisunesoldier shall apply.

Reason: I'm usually quite kind and have posted relevant information in the correct posts, threads, forums, areas and chat areas. Also, I simply like to be involved in any areas in which I propose interest and the Dungeon is interesting to me. Although I don't usually report people, if needed I can begin doing more moderation in terms of reporting if necessary.

Bondageslave1 11-09-2014 03:39 PM

I would like to apply for the DUNGEON because I love being submissive and love being controlled. The DUNGEON looks like a interesting place to be.
Getdare has also helped me express what I'm into and be able to chat and get dares/tasks from people who are like minded. Also making me realise that I'm not the only one into the things I'm into :)

SandMguy 11-09-2014 03:39 PM

I would like to be taken into THE DUNGEON. Getdare has really helped me discover who I am. I'd love the opportunity to return some help to the getdare community. Not only would I like to help but I am really excited to see what THE DUNGEON is like. I have talked to quite a few people on GD but I've never talked to any staff. I'd love to get to talk to/serve the people responsible for Getdare and all of the kinky exciting things I've experienced because of it.

Fantage 11-09-2014 03:52 PM

I'd love to be getdares true slut slave!!!

An_Jon 11-09-2014 04:23 PM

An_Jon here: I would LOVE a go in the dungeon. Seems so very fun.

I love exploring my submissive side, I think it makes me a better dom. I have also publicly posted in my blog about how much I hate the same old tasks being dished out by run-of-the-mill doms on this site. I think the dungeon would give me the opportunity to explore my submissive nature in the most satisfactory way possible. I want to be tested.

ryuTheDragonSlaver 11-09-2014 04:57 PM

Well.. I am RyuTheDragonSlaver and I would love to apply because I am too curious for my own good.
Other than this, I have no good reason to, I guess ^^,
Then again, I do like helping people (in this case the people running THE DUNGEON) and I tend to be kind to most people ^^,

atownesq 11-09-2014 05:20 PM

I would like to apply to the dungeon because it sounds interesting and fun, I love trying new things, and am naturally curious, often to my own detriment :).

Connor.smith 11-09-2014 05:22 PM

I'd love to join :D

Why- I'm curious ;)

Fantage 11-09-2014 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fantage (Post 1554285)
I'd love to be getdares true slut slave!!!

I am Very active getdare and almost here every day