getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   duct tape (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32790)

May 09-30-2009 03:22 PM

duct tape

Okay, so this randomly came to me while browsing numerous other duct tape dares, i haven't looked @ ALL of them... so sorry if i accidentally copy one! So, for those who are unshaven, good! Don't shave. For those who are, don't shave for a while.

;)The Dare: Using duct tape, make yourself a bikini, making sure the adhesive side is stuck to as much pubic hair as possible (frontal and anal). Yes, this will require it to be a thong...of sorts...Wear this for one full day, and when you peel it off, you are NOT to scream, and you are NOT to use scissors or anything else to cut it away. You must do it fast.

:mad:The Punishment: For failing to wear it all day, or by cheating while taking it off, you are to do this AGAIN. This time, you are to use Icyhot underneath, and not just a tiny dab. You must use a handful, enough to cover your palm, and about 2" high in your palm.

Have fun, and please give me some feedback!! :D:D

Lovesfundares 09-30-2009 05:27 PM

i cant do this atm where i live but as soon as i move out in a few months OH YEAH.
that and as soon as i see you youll probly make me do this anyways.. ug

fun thoughts... NOT.
lol ps. i wonder wher eyou go the icy hot idea.

darebunny 09-30-2009 09:38 PM

Ooooh, I'm tempted to do this one a shot!

My only problem is having to go without shaving for a few weeks... I'm shaving every time I have a bath. It's kinda weird that part of the dare I'm most hesitant to do is not shave. :)

rocketfish 10-01-2009 03:35 PM

ill try this one soon:cool:

Odiefrom 10-01-2009 03:57 PM

Ow! I can feel the pain just from reading this! When I had to use duct tape, umm, down there for medicinal reasons it hurt! I think I'll pass on this. It is pretty neat though.

unknownCase 10-01-2009 04:55 PM

holy mo***rfu**er that hurt! i did it today. fine throughout the day except when i would bend over pretty far and the tape would pull pubic hair. that was just warm up for taking it off. all i can say. ouch. just get it over with right away......great dare

May 10-01-2009 07:09 PM

Thanks for the feedback! Any tweaks that would make it better? Let me know! :D

BettyBoop 10-03-2009 12:25 PM

This is a good dare, but I'm a wuss and probably wont do it. I'd end up being too scared to take it off and wearing it forever until I have to get it removed at the hospital or something.

essiambrekevin 04-14-2011 02:17 PM

lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by BettyBoop (Post 189292)
This is a good dare, but I'm a wuss and probably wont do it. I'd end up being too scared to take it off and wearing it forever until I have to get it removed at the hospital or something.

they would probably rip it off anyway!

arbyter500 04-14-2011 04:16 PM

Wow, i never saw this before! I guess it was hidden back in time lol. I'll have to keep a note on this one. I'd even do this if someone dared me!

Raptor9458 04-14-2011 09:00 PM

I love the concept of this dare, and am (foolishly) tempted to try it, however...

How would one urinate woth this on?

acbiskit 06-01-2011 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptor9458 (Post 439310)
I love the concept of this dare, and am (foolishly) tempted to try it, however...

How would one urinate woth this on?

I think thats a challange all on its own. You'd have to take it off! And since the day wasn't over, you'd have to put it back on again. you could modify this by drinking a certain amount of water beforehand.

Redsoxthong 06-04-2011 10:59 AM

gonna save this for a punichment