getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Dare this fox (animal role play) 19M (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=266970)

Nick wild 07-03-2016 04:43 PM

Dare this fox (animal role play) 19M

Looking for animal role play dares that can be done at night in my bedroom or bathroom.

I am a red fox

Dares will be done naked

No photos

Keep them possible, if anything seems bad to me I will edit it.

Nick wild 07-04-2016 07:18 AM

Bumping this thread

Jaro 07-04-2016 07:23 AM

Well foxes don't sleep in beds and are always naked, so lets start with that.
No pillows and blankets for you either.

Nick wild 07-04-2016 07:27 AM

Will do. Keep dares coming

wolf82 07-04-2016 08:27 PM

Usually don't give dares to dudes, but I'll make an exception here. Have a snack in your room like it was prey you just caught.

Nick wild 07-05-2016 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaroface (Post 2299424)
Well foxes don't sleep in beds and are always naked, so lets start with that.
No pillows and blankets for you either.

This was surprisingly difficult. Around nine I began this dare, and I thought it was a clever idea to sleep under my desk. That way my desk would be like my den. That plan probably lasted about an hour. After I couldn't find a comfortable position under my desk I went to changing positions frequently in the middle of the floor. Around 12:30 ish I found that the only position that wasn't hard on my neck was flat on my back. Then I had trouble falling asleep. When I woke up my neck had a dull pain from being in a weird position. It wasn't the best night of sleep, but it was a neat experience. I'm glad I tried this dare.

Jaro 07-05-2016 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick wild (Post 2301034)
This was surprisingly difficult. Around nine I began this dare, and I thought it was a clever idea to sleep under my desk. That way my desk would be like my den. That plan probably lasted about an hour. After I couldn't find a comfortable position under my desk I went to changing positions frequently in the middle of the floor. Around 12:30 ish I found that the only position that wasn't hard on my neck was flat on my back. Then I had trouble falling asleep. When I woke up my neck had a dull pain from being in a weird position. It wasn't the best night of sleep, but it was a neat experience. I'm glad I tried this dare.

Thank you for your report!

Nick wild 07-05-2016 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolf82 (Post 2300415)
Usually don't give dares to dudes, but I'll make an exception here. Have a snack in your room like it was prey you just caught.

I really enjoyed this dare. I picked up some jerky to be my prey. I set it in the corner of my room. Now to become a fox, clothes off (foxes don't wear clothes) and socks on hands and feet ( to make those appendages more like paws). I pounced on my prey tearing the meat apart with my teeth while holding the rest down with my paws. This made me feel like a wild animal (which is the point of the role play). Thank you wolf82 for the dare.

CrackersofGraham 07-05-2016 09:11 PM

Well, foxes aren't always free; some of them are in captivity.

Flip a coin at the beginning of the week; if it's heads, you can go free in the "wild". If it's tails, you must spend the week in captivity! No using furniture, and you must eat your meals off the floor.

Nick wild 07-05-2016 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrackersofGraham (Post 2302598)
Well, foxes aren't always free; some of them are in captivity.

Flip a coin at the beginning of the week; if it's heads, you can go free in the "wild". If it's tails, you must spend the week in captivity! No using furniture, and you must eat your meals off the floor.

i used random.org and got heads... now what?

Nick wild 07-07-2016 07:04 AM

I still have some jerky left if anyone has any "eating prey dares"

Jaro 07-07-2016 07:35 AM

Devour your next meal, tearing it apart with your teeth like you're absolutely starving in a harsh winter land!

Nick wild 07-08-2016 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaroface (Post 2304957)
Devour your next meal, tearing it apart with your teeth like you're absolutely starving in a harsh winter land!

So I really like this kind of dare that makes me feel like a wild animal. This time I put the "prey" (jerky) in front of the A/C vent that was on full blast. The cold air on my bare body made me feel like it was "a harsh winter land". I tore through that handful of prey quickly like a starving fox. .

Thanks for the dare, keep them coming.

Nick wild 07-09-2016 12:24 PM

Still have some jerky for eating prey dares. Didn't realize how big the bag was

DaVance 07-09-2016 12:34 PM

I've seen this thread awhile but it has been difficult to come up with something different. So here's my best shot:

Get some string and tie it around the jerky. Then tie it from something high (that won't break) or tape it to the ceiling so it is hanging. Then, get on all fours just like a fox, and practice jumping up to get your prey. Find the right height to make it a challenge.

Once you are successful in jumping from all fours and grabbing the jerky in your mouth, shake your prey and throw it around the room before devouring it.

:):):)