getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   ever used ice (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=38057)

AmandaPanda 12-27-2009 05:14 PM

ever used ice

I was dared to put 3 ice cubes in my pussy and 2 in my ass and post how it felt on get dare. I couldn't think of where to post it so figured i'd make a truth to see if anyone else had, so here it is....

Have you ever used ice on yourself. If so where? when? how did it feel and was it a dare or did you try it for yourself.

As for me i did the three in my pussy first. The coldness on my lips felt kinda like a nice pain and then as they slipped inside me it felt tingly and weird. A little bit like i was cramping but it really turned me on.

The two in my ass were the weirdest because they burned as i forced them into my hole but then instantly cooled it at the same time. Overally it was a big turn on.

mandy xxx

dan1mal 12-27-2009 05:17 PM

I have never done ice, I am generally scared of anal things.. but if the right person dares me, i might do it sometime

AmandaPanda 12-27-2009 05:27 PM

don't be scared. it's not bad. just different.

(mind you i'm quite inexperienced so don't think im an expert or anything)

dan1mal 12-27-2009 05:29 PM

haha, I dont think it'll fit either, i never do anything anal

urlilslave080 12-27-2009 10:31 PM

Yea temerature is a fetish of mine. The main two being ice and hot candle wax. I have done few things with ice. Mainly just insertions into the ass, using ice as a gag, rubbing ice over my body or masturbating using it as lube. The most i have insertes at once was 5.

brokenunited 12-27-2009 11:28 PM

I haven't tried any ice yet because I just haven't been dared so Im kind of keeping my eye peeled in case that happens I might do it...

AmandaPanda 12-29-2009 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brokenunited (Post 216002)
I haven't tried any ice yet because I just haven't been dared so Im kind of keeping my eye peeled in case that happens I might do it...

I dare you to roll a die and shove that many ice cubes up your ass! (I can't miss an opportunity to break any kind of dare-virginity)

Mandy xxx

daresman 12-29-2009 06:11 PM

im way to scared to try it. maby if i was on cam with someone i would if they were controlling me and told me to

littleraisin 12-31-2009 07:41 AM

Yes

yep ive done the dare where you have to put ice and salt on your penis and balls it was fun at first it did'nt really hurt but after a while I had sore privates and the pain lasted on and off for about 3 weeks.

myhouseinthewoods 12-31-2009 10:51 PM

won't ever shove ice cubes up my a**, as for my penis I think I tryed that once but dont remember

Glavial 12-31-2009 11:14 PM

Hey just a random question thats pretty on topic but I have wanted to try ice in my ass for a while cos people say it feels good but when i think about it i cant help but think it will hurt....because when you hold ice to your skin for a while it is so cold it is almost a burning hurt.... wouldn't that be even worse on sensitive inner skin? Can anyone help me clear up this worry?

sweetart 01-01-2010 04:20 PM

No, it doesn't burn. I did it earlier today when my owner had me do this amazing dare ;)

Suzee 01-01-2010 05:14 PM

ive tried ice before, i love it honestly ive had to have so many in my ass before it did hurt, but i think there was just to much, ive tried in my pussy, but it wouldnt stay cuz of cum XD

Jkelsod 01-04-2010 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetart (Post 218377)
No, it doesn't burn. I did it earlier today when my owner had me do this amazing dare ;)

What was the amazing dare?

Trauma 01-05-2010 05:09 PM

Stuck a load of ice cubes up my ass, as part of a dare I got off here. Felt strange but nice.